Water treatment plant has even more debt

Sep 16, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WKYT

The Salyersville Mayor says the water treatment plant has more debt than the nearly $87,000 power bill.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Sep 26, 2011
the facts

Staffordsville, KY

#1 Sep 24, 2011
i hope they got good insurence i drank their water and its killin me now i got a lawyer workin on it i hope i dont die from it before i settle out
Know What Cha Mean

Salyersville, KY

#2 Sep 24, 2011
the facts wrote:
i hope they got good insurence i drank their water and its killin me now i got a lawyer workin on it i hope i dont die from it before i settle out
Is your lawyer taking on new clients?
Jailhouse Rock

Monroe, OH

#3 Sep 24, 2011
Can someone tell me why Tommy Howard left the water company. If someone has already posted the reason I am sorry for asking the question again, but I must have missed the answer..
Jail?

United States

#4 Sep 24, 2011
This is simply a joke! Everyone knows were the money went! Salyersville needs to demand justice and have the people responsible to either pay what they stole or put their a$& in jail! It is stories like this that makes our town look so ignorant! Also, look into the salaries that were paid out, check into the hours that were paid to certain people while they were off working other jobs and still getting paid for their services at the water works while they weren't even there! I hope Pete finds out what has been going on in the city and does something about it! Miss a payment on your water bill, they come out, shut your water off and then charge you a big reconnect fee!
Red Riding Hood

United States

#5 Sep 25, 2011
Who was in charge of paying the bills? I would start right there for the first person responsible. That person would tell everything before they would go to jail.
curious

Bevinsville, KY

#6 Sep 26, 2011
look at our last mayor .maybe he knows were the money went.does he realy think that people will vote for him again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Magoffin County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
reward offered for the 9 hr need help 1
underaged sex Aug 18 Concerned 1
a skate park in magoffin county ky Jul '14 boredskater 1
Amy Barnett (Dec '09) Jul '14 in the know 9
I would confuse Jul '14 Brian conley 1
whitt Jun '14 good guy 1
Doc Hardin (Nov '13) Jun '14 cat 3
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••