Magoffin woman accused of giving court forged papers

May 28, 2013 Full story: Floyd County Times 6

A Magoffin county woman who was arrested in March for attempting to obtain controlled subtanaces fraudulently was back in court last week for allegedly presenting forged documents to the Floyd County District Court.

Read more
lol

Belfry, KY

#1 Jun 2, 2013
Wow
Big Ein

Sacramento, CA

#2 Jun 2, 2013
Typical hillbilly
Truth is

Dwale, KY

#4 Jun 2, 2013
yea it was Darlene Russell. The forged papers turned in to District Court was her second arrest. Her first arrest was in March, for forging Doctors Prescriptions to obtain controlled substances, namely Oxys.

She forged the documents turned in to District Court, while she was out on Bond, for forging Doctors' prescriptions. I was shocked to learn of her being in Jail in Floyd County, and what she had done. She is Kathy Russell's {Cook at the MCHS} Sister-in-law.
wondering

Louisa, KY

#5 Jun 5, 2013
Was her maiden name McCarty? I think I know who she is if so.
Truth

Salyersville, KY

#7 Jun 8, 2013
No it was not oxy's
Plologirl

Louisa, KY

#8 Jun 19, 2013
You have no ideal what you are talking about and it was not Oxys !!!
Truth is wrote:
yea it was Darlene Russell. The forged papers turned in to District Court was her second arrest. Her first arrest was in March, for forging Doctors Prescriptions to obtain controlled substances, namely Oxys.
She forged the documents turned in to District Court, while she was out on Bond, for forging Doctors' prescriptions. I was shocked to learn of her being in Jail in Floyd County, and what she had done. She is Kathy Russell's {Cook at the MCHS} Sister-in-law.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Magoffin County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Escaped Inmate from the Three Forks Detention C... (Jun '14) Mar 14 Three Forks 2
Melissa Marshall Mar 13 Trixie 1
Magoffin county jailer Feb '15 Leroy 2
a skate park in magoffin county ky (Jul '14) Jan '15 None 3
carter castle Jan '15 Whatever 1
Who was the guy they found dead in Magoffin Co.... (Dec '08) Dec '14 THE TRUTH 15
what do you thnk of kayla & nicole risner being... (Sep '12) Dec '14 stripminer 5
More from around the web