Elementary teacher charged with drug ...

Elementary teacher charged with drug trafficking

There are 51 comments on the WDRB-TV Louisville story from Oct 28, 2009, titled Elementary teacher charged with drug trafficking. In it, WDRB-TV Louisville reports that:

Police say a teacher at North Magoffin Elementary School has been arrested on drug trafficking charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDRB-TV Louisville.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
nme

Salyersville, KY

#1 Nov 8, 2009
that is so bad that teachers would do that and than come to school and teach
Housewife

AOL

#2 Dec 30, 2009
What has happened with this case? I have not heard anything in a while.
student at nme

Virgie, KY

#3 Jan 6, 2010
i just can't believe it it was a long time ago though from now

“here for friends yeehaw!!!!!!!”

Since: Aug 09

froggtown,. on oakley

#4 Jan 6, 2010
honey he slipped right outta it ,call unite and theyll tell you all about it.i did and it made me sick,they tried but time ran out.thats the news .thats all i personally know bout it an thats all i cAN SAY IS THAT ITS A SICK SYSTEM WHEN SOMETHING LIKE HIM CAN WALK FREE .
wow

Salyersville, KY

#5 Jan 10, 2010
Remember he has children and a family so keep your sick thoughts to yourself.
little bit

Salyersville, KY

#6 Jan 10, 2010
so what he didn't care
little_helper

Salyersville, KY

#7 Jan 29, 2010
hey u know darrell has always been a great person and very very smart plus a great teacher i dont believe he was selling drugs to kids. now if he did sell to someone if he did hasnt been proven, that does n ot effect his teaching and he would never sell to a kid. did u ever stop and think that maybe he had a accident got hurt and had to have pain pills to relieve the pain he might have got hooked and sold a few to get for himself. it does happen to people with bad back problems i knew darrell like 18 years ago he wasnt on drugs so darrell hang in there i think u are a geat person,, your friend from the 90's
sexy biotch

Virgie, KY

#8 Jan 30, 2010
leave darrell alone, he is not a drug dealer at all, you people have no life so you get on here and run your mouths about anything that you know nothing about, just get to the mailbox and get your free check from uncle sam , at least he has a job and supports his family
olo

Paintsville, KY

#9 Jan 30, 2010
sexy biotch wrote:
leave darrell alone, he is not a drug dealer at all, you people have no life so you get on here and run your mouths about anything that you know nothing about, just get to the mailbox and get your free check from uncle sam , at least he has a job and supports his family
Most drug dealers do support there self and the funeral homes get to support their family too???
adara

Salyersville, KY

#10 Jan 31, 2010
how about you all just shut your mouths. He's my dad, & it's none of your concern. He is not a drug dealer, & "gummy bear 2" I dont know who you think you are, but you have no idea what your talking about, my dad would never do anything to hurt anyone, especially kids. people make mistakes, are you saying your perfect? I love my dad & i'll be here for him no matter what.

“here for friends yeehaw!!!!!!!”

Since: Aug 09

froggtown,. on oakley

#11 Feb 1, 2010
honey i feel for you and as i previously posted that we should all be gentle with this because of his family ,im sorry that it has affected yr whole family and im glad that hes seekin treatment godbless u all,i only pointed out that i as a taxpayer and have grans in the cshool system that i dont like ppl like him bieng there as a teacher or anything else nothin personal and again i apologize to you personally but i also stand on what i said.
Justin

Paintsville, KY

#12 Feb 1, 2010
Yes darrell is a dealer I have bought off of him many times but he is a good person every one does things wrong in their life he just got cought he didnt sell at school so no kids were hurt so u cant dring them in to it Im verry happy he got off and not because he sells me any thing I havent bought any thing off of him in years when he was f@%king casey simioms and marry wireman his wife dint know or didnt care because he was with one of the two every weekend back then
broke but workin

Langley, KY

#13 Feb 4, 2010
God Justin are you really on here to support him, it kind of sounded like you wanted to further damage his reputation. Why drag his wife ans extracurricular love life into it?
heaven666

Salyersville, KY

#14 Feb 6, 2010
adara wrote:
how about you all just shut your mouths. He's my dad, & it's none of your concern. He is not a drug dealer, & "gummy bear 2" I dont know who you think you are, but you have no idea what your talking about, my dad would never do anything to hurt anyone, especially kids. people make mistakes, are you saying your perfect? I love my dad & i'll be here for him no matter what.
i feel sorry for you. you have to get on topix and defend your father. he is a worthless drug dealer, who owned many illegal fire arms. he is not the kind of person i want in my childrens lives, i cant even imagine why you mother allows him in yours. i am so glad he is no longer a teacher at my childs school. if unite is smart they'll lock him up for 20 years, it would help the whole county.
moon

Salyersville, KY

#15 Feb 7, 2010
sad
Shorty

Salyersville, KY

#16 Mar 1, 2010
I know darrell Patrick, he's a nice man. And I know for a fact he didn't sell drugs to kids. Every time i was up there he never done anything. He talked about he's kids and wife. He's a great man and a wonderful teacher. love ya.
thumper

Salyersville, KY

#17 Mar 15, 2010
justin when i see you it ain,t going too be plesant for you you so called punk ?
grave digger

Paintsville, KY

#18 Mar 15, 2010
just the truth?how many adults have od'd and in the grave yard that he sold to?
grave digger

Paintsville, KY

#19 Mar 15, 2010
and how many of then had kids? you people make me sick taking up for a piece of shit like this -oh well
grave digger

Paintsville, KY

#20 Mar 16, 2010
i guess loosing mom or dad doesn't hurt a kid, give him another pat on the back

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Magoffin County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No local bands at "community" days. Jul 12 Shame Shame 1
News KSP makes arrests at party complaint in Magoffi... Jun '16 bud 9
Ivyton Music Thread Jun '16 Musikologist 1
the Hensley on cooncreek i not sure but they to... May '16 sure thing 2
Tabacco use in Magoffin County High School May '16 sure thing 3
Kenny Rowe up riverroad May '16 isee 1
Does anyone know Shawn Delong? May '16 Sunny 1
More from around the web