Three charged in pill pipeline

Three charged in pill pipeline

There are 27 comments on the Floyd County Times story from Apr 9, 2013, titled Three charged in pill pipeline. In it, Floyd County Times reports that:

Police have arrested three people they say were on both ends of a prescription pill pipeline from Ohio to Magoffin County, following a monthlong investigation by Operation UNITE.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Floyd County Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bob

United States

#23 May 3, 2013
Not.every body in salyervile is like that.
Cletus T

San Jose, CA

#24 May 3, 2013
mugfugger wrote:
<quoted text>the secret is out
I don't get it! Whuts the seacret? Will sumbodie
Peaze tail me?
Noneyourbuisness

Salyersville, KY

#26 May 9, 2013
Chameleon wrote:
<quoted text>
Pillbillies yeah
Yeah between the Pillbilles and the crack heads in Cali I have no clue which ones worse
Noneyourbuisness

Salyersville, KY

#27 May 9, 2013
Chameleon wrote:
<quoted text>
No one ever said dat but you. You are always comparing something ta something tryin to look smart. You laugh deep down cause ya love the drama more than anyone. See I got ya figured out ol man. Ya lead a very boring life . I cud elaborate a lil more but I may later. So like the chameleon said to the sea hawk sea ya later
Thank God you did not elaborate any more or Noah Webster would be rolling in his grave.
Noneyourbuisness

Salyersville, KY

#28 May 9, 2013
Who knows wrote:
I've always been told people in salyersville are crazy now I beleive it just get on topix & see what people write on here tells it all . Some of the stupid stuff I've every seen .
You know we might be crazy but hey at least were up front about it, and some of us tend to have at least more grammar skills then a 4th grader, I mean really you could not even spell believe right and you did not capitalize the S in Salyersville.
Noneyourbuisness

Salyersville, KY

#30 May 9, 2013
Zippo wrote:
<quoted text>My, my, my, aren't we special. The perfect hillbilly, still got that rectal drip ? You old cow, mooooooooooo
Maybe you should take a basic refresher course in English, and stop screwing animals while your at it you are starting to sound like one or maybe your imitating your mother?
Noneyourbuisness

Salyersville, KY

#32 May 10, 2013
Cheryl Bambach wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm making you a fart muffler on pinterest.
I'm making you a sibling in your parents bed room.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Magoffin County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Unemployment rates fall in 72 Kentucky counties 10 hr Truthful 3
News Teacher's home raided in drug investigation (Oct '09) 10 hr Truthful 97
Richard Connolley (Sep '09) Feb 7 Kitty cat 20
Doc Hardin (Nov '13) Feb 6 Truth 5
wALTER hARDIN (Apr '09) Feb 4 Truth 5
Why aint anything been done About drug raid on ... Jan 29 Hope 3
Electricity Jan '18 Gloria 1
More from around the web