lady

Pikeville, KY

#1 Feb 10, 2011
He was the one with Liz Reed when she wrecked. He was the one who was driving the car!!! The wreck happened on Johnsn Fork why isnt he in jail???
brian

Pikeville, KY

#2 Feb 10, 2011
lady wrote:
He was the one with Liz Reed when she wrecked. He was the one who was driving the car!!! The wreck happened on Johnsn Fork why isnt he in jail???
Is that Kayla Risner brother she is a nasty skank
bub

Pikeville, KY

#3 Feb 11, 2011
brian wrote:
<quoted text>Is that Kayla Risner brother she is a nasty skank
YES he is a skank just like her they are inbreds that steal from their poor old grandmother Maxine them two kids needs some guidences but their parents are drunks an screw anyone an anything!!! Norma an Phillip needs to gets their kids an teach them that sex is for people who arent related to one another!!And do not steal from anyone!!! Them two needs to be in jail!!! He was driving the car that Liz wrecked he must to of ran off an left her!! She said he would pay for that!!!!!!!
Doug

Jackson, KY

#4 Mar 12, 2011
bub wrote:
<quoted text>YES he is a skank just like her they are inbreds that steal from their poor old grandmother Maxine them two kids needs some guidences but their parents are drunks an screw anyone an anything!!! Norma an Phillip needs to gets their kids an teach them that sex is for people who arent related to one another!!And do not steal from anyone!!! Them two needs to be in jail!!! He was driving the car that Liz wrecked he must to of ran off an left her!! She said he would pay for that!!!!!!!
They r the nasty people in Magoffin co them two kids have been stealing ever scence they have been big enough two walk!!! Why hasn't the law picked him up yet whats going on there??? Why did he leave Liz like that she could of died what a piece of shit!!! They screw one another they had a threesome with Felica Crace people like that are nasty dogs!!! Their whole family are nasty look at their parents Norma screws Phillips cousions why he watches an she would screw a dog if it would lay still!!! Phillip whole family is inbreds in school they stunk so bad people wouldnt sit with them on the bus!!! Kayla an Phillip steal from Maxine her money she cant even pay her bills she pays Phillips truck payment he is working at Save A Lot an buys his money up in PILLS!!!! How can he do that two her how does he sleep at night??? Freddy is getting out soon I feel sorry foe Norma an Phillip then I was in jail with him they better watch out them thiefs straling off other people isnt like stealing off Maxine!!! Maybe they will finaly get what they deseirve!!!! I hope they rott in hell Phillip stole my brother presure washer. That isnt over yet!!!!
friend

Prestonsburg, KY

#5 May 15, 2011
Doug wrote:
<quoted text>They r the nasty people in Magoffin co them two kids have been stealing ever scence they have been big enough two walk!!! Why hasn't the law picked him up yet whats going on there??? Why did he leave Liz like that she could of died what a piece of shit!!! They screw one another they had a threesome with Felica Crace people like that are nasty dogs!!! Their whole family are nasty look at their parents Norma screws Phillips cousions why he watches an she would screw a dog if it would lay still!!! Phillip whole family is inbreds in school they stunk so bad people wouldnt sit with them on the bus!!! Kayla an Phillip steal from Maxine her money she cant even pay her bills she pays Phillips truck payment he is working at Save A Lot an buys his money up in PILLS!!!! How can he do that two her how does he sleep at night??? Freddy is getting out soon I feel sorry foe Norma an Phillip then I was in jail with him they better watch out them thiefs straling off other people isnt like stealing off Maxine!!! Maybe they will finaly get what they deseirve!!!! I hope they rott in hell Phillip stole my brother presure washer. That isnt over yet!!!!
Why havent they picked him up hes a rat!!!! People watch uot for him an Kayla she has a bigger mouth than him she tells everything she knows then make more up an lies she is the biggest lesbo I know they r sick people!!!!!
kayla risner

Salyersville, KY

#6 Sep 2, 2011
look, i am so sick of pple talking about me, i am the best one of the whole family, the people need to quit getting on here and talking about my family if you are big enough come to me and tell me this i hate drugs they have ruined my whole family. and what ever i do is my business i am 18 and you jealous people need to leave me alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Magoffin County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
john milton and porter leslie thompson (Feb '13) May 17 kin 2
Magoffin County Music Thread (Oct '14) May 15 Musikologist 2
Teresa Bailey Joseph May 14 Trash 2
Melissa Powers Marshall May 6 Gerald 1
Anyone know a Daniel Conley? Apr 27 Southernlady 1
Pamela L. Lucas Scam artist/ thief Apr '15 AScam 1
News Escaped Inmate from the Three Forks Detention C... (Jun '14) Mar '15 Three Forks 2
More from around the web