Thieves On 4 Wheelers
Madder then Hell

Salyersville, KY

#1 Sep 27, 2010
I'm so sick of not being able to have anything without worrying about thieves packing it off. My husband is a logger and recently there job site was visited by a dark hair/dark skinned, skinny guy on a red 4 wheeler (we have a witness that rode up on a horse and he took off). While he was visiting the job he helped himself to 3 batteries off of the equipment, cut the fuel line on the log truck to drain the gas, broke into the truck and took the CB radio, various tools, and a coat. This isn't the first time we have had problems, in the past people have taken camping chairs and coolers that was left on accident. This has costed us around $400, and that taking food off the table of my 3 kids...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Magoffin County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stephen J Risner Jun 9 Interested 1
Body Found Thursday Jun 9 Curious 3
News Unemployment rates up in 83 Kentucky counties i... Jun 1 Guy from Latonia 1
Perkins Family (Dec '11) May 30 Patricia 7
Angie Helton May '17 Red 2
looking for keith ramey (Jun '12) May '17 Maybe 2
MaGoffin Co/ Floyd Co, RISNER KY May '17 Mandalin2Momma 2
More from around the web