Mezza fires up Madison

Mezza fires up Madison

There are 1 comment on the Madison County Herald story from Jan 11, 2011, titled Mezza fires up Madison. In it, Madison County Herald reports that:

For local fanciers of Middle Eastern food who have to travel to large metropolitan cities to get their food fix, it's time to celebrate - authentic Lebanese cuisine has come to Madison County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Madison County Herald.

Horrble Experience

Madison, MS

#1 Jan 15, 2011
Me and my husband had the WORST dining experience at Mezza Grill!!!!!!!! We got the Meal for two. They wait until AFTER the chef starts fixing our meal to tell us we cant order what we wanted (an order of hummus, 2 kibbes, and the house salad)... so when we tried to cancel the order and get something else, the chef would not let our waiter cancel it.(we would have actually ended up spending MORE money if they did let us cancel and get 2 pizzas instead.. but whatevs).. So we were about to just say cancel everything, we will pay for our drinks and leave.. then they bring out the food. So we were stuck.. Finally after talking to the manager, we were able to fix the order. The manager was very nice. The waiter was nice, but should have been trained properly if this is a new rule for the Meal for Two.
1. Fix your menu and train your wait staff if you have a new rule about not being able to order 2 of the same appetizer in the Meal for Two.
2. Have better customer service. This all could have been avoided!
3. The prices are kind of high for what you get. Jerusalem Cafe & Aladdin's all have basically the same things on their menu at a better price. They don't skimp on the pita bread, they have more to choose from on their menus, their food tastes more authentic, and I have never had poor service at their restaurants.
If you want awesome Lebanese food, the BEST place to go is Jerusalem Cafe. Their food is great! I LOVE their salads! And you can order as much fried Kibbe as you want. I will NEVER go back to Mezza Grill. I will also make sure to tell all of my extended Lebanese family members in the area to just skip this "wonderful" experience.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Yarber in fighting mood as Bryant signs Jackson... May '16 Redd Neckman 2
News Storms still possible (Apr '14) Apr '14 storm 1
News Former Mendenhall police chief denies charges (Mar '13) Mar '13 mr mendenhall 1
News STEM boosts career potential (Nov '11) Nov '11 Coach shoes 1
News Trio facing murder charge (Aug '11) Aug '11 Guthrie101 1
News Madison Co. Sheriff's Department sued for discr... (Jul '11) Jul '11 james brown 1
News Police tag out-of-state plates Tags: Illegal pl... (Apr '07) Jun '11 jen 4
More from around the web