Fredericktown's former police chief g...

Fredericktown's former police chief gets a new court date on sodomy charges

There are 6 comments on the KZIM-AM Cape Girardeau story from Jun 2, 2010, titled Fredericktown's former police chief gets a new court date on sodomy charges. In it, KZIM-AM Cape Girardeau reports that:

Former Fredericktown Police Captain Kenneth Tomlinson II will have his sodomy case heard in late July.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KZIM-AM Cape Girardeau.

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Jun 17, 2010
i think they aught to hang the ba---ard they would anybodyelse
answerman1970

Farmington, MO

#2 Jun 23, 2010
Hangings too good, castrate him
crazyb_tch

Farmington, MO

#3 Jun 23, 2010
I hope the people in prison do to him what he did to those children
disscusted and unfair

Wentzville, MO

#4 Jul 9, 2010
i was told hes the royalty treatment in fred jail has his on key to his cell i mean wtf
Fellow American

United States

#5 Jul 10, 2010
http://www.pctattletale.com/blog/467/judge-te...

Circuit Judge Ted House Soft on Child Sex Offenders
MAXWELL

Park Hills, MO

#6 Jul 10, 2010
Fellow American wrote:
http://www.pctattletale.com/bl og/467/judge-ted-house-soft-on -child-sex-offenders/
Circuit Judge Ted House Soft on Child Sex Offenders
Interesting article. Did you notice it mentioned that the family of the victim did not want the person sent to prison? I cannot understand this reaction. Being on probation doesn't mean he won't strike again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police: Man drops meth getting out of squad car (Jun '13) Jul '13 hilarious 5
News Eastern Mo. recreation spot target of suits (Aug '08) Jul '13 gary hensom 3
News A Fredericktown man charged with murder goes ba... (Jul '10) Apr '13 Tina 103
News Frances Madeson's Madison County Crier Will Mak... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Gene72 4
News Lack of 911 response prompts suspensions in eas... (Aug '12) Aug '12 La Resistance 5
News A former Fredericktown Police chief gets into m... (Jul '10) Aug '12 no law here 15
News Fredericktown Issue Defeated (Feb '08) Apr '12 hmm 7
More from around the web