Berea police investigating Britton Ch...

Berea police investigating Britton Chevrolet

There are 22 comments on the Richmond Register story from Mar 4, 2009, titled Berea police investigating Britton Chevrolet. In it, Richmond Register reports that:

Several customers who purchased vehicles from the now-defunct Britton Chevrolet are still waiting for their titles, police say.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Richmond Register.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
older than dirt

Macon, GA

#1 Mar 6, 2009
Sounds the the same scam that Gentry was running a few years back.
older than dirt

Macon, GA

#2 Mar 6, 2009
I know a girl that took 8 months to get her title from Gentry. He was doing the same thing, kept giving her a dealer tag.
price is right

Berea, KY

#3 Jan 16, 2010
Gentry is a low life punk. He has messed up many marriages and relationships cuz he screws around.
curious

Richmond, IN

#4 Jan 16, 2010
is this the same "gentry" there was a thread earlier about but is no longer here? how do you go about getting a thread erased?
Genty

Somerset, KY

#5 Jan 17, 2010
You all need to get your facts straight and stop hidding behind the computer.221 people owed me money on cars and trucks when i went out,over 385,000 dollars that was owed to me that was never received.If you have something to say put your real names and i am SURE we can meet and handle this real quick!!!
interested

AOL

#6 Jan 17, 2010
i sure would be interested in getting him in bed with me since he seems to be the Romeo of the town. You intersted in any male/male action?
Ben

Lexington, KY

#7 Jan 17, 2010
LMAO. Internet! Be anything you want to be..
Genty wrote:
You all need to get your facts straight and stop hidding behind the computer.221 people owed me money on cars and trucks when i went out,over 385,000 dollars that was owed to me that was never received.If you have something to say put your real names and i am SURE we can meet and handle this real quick!!!
price is right

Berea, KY

#8 Jan 17, 2010
Genty wrote:
You all need to get your facts straight and stop hidding behind the computer.221 people owed me money on cars and trucks when i went out,over 385,000 dollars that was owed to me that was never received.If you have something to say put your real names and i am SURE we can meet and handle this real quick!!!
How does one not collect money from 221 people? You're definitely not business material. lol
kit kat

Macon, GA

#9 Jan 18, 2010
whats this all about
The Shadow

Berea, KY

#10 Jan 18, 2010
Genty wrote:
You all need to get your facts straight and stop hidding behind the computer.221 people owed me money on cars and trucks when i went out,over 385,000 dollars that was owed to me that was never received.If you have something to say put your real names and i am SURE we can meet and handle this real quick!!!
Sean, you always made fair deals with me. But, your Problems started when you got involved with the Vanwinkles, and George Kincaid and Eugene Wren. Instead of running your business, You trusted these people to be professionals and take care of you, instead of doing it yourself. I know your family and they are good people. But, you tried to take the easy route and it bit you in the a**

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#11 Jan 19, 2010
The Shadow wrote:
<quoted text>Sean, you always made fair deals with me. But, your Problems started when you got involved with the Vanwinkles, and George Kincaid and Eugene Wren. Instead of running your business, You trusted these people to be professionals and take care of you, instead of doing it yourself. I know your family and they are good people. But, you tried to take the easy route and it bit you in the a**
I agree, the easy way out will get you in a mess everytime,
WHO

Danville, KY

#12 Jan 20, 2010
Which Gentry? Sean Gentry? Which Vanwinkle? Where have I been? Haven't heard about this, or maybe it was a while back and I don't remember.
curious

Richmond, IN

#13 Jan 22, 2010
The Shadow wrote:
<quoted text>Sean, you always made fair deals with me. But, your Problems started when you got involved with the Vanwinkles, and George Kincaid and Eugene Wren. Instead of running your business, You trusted these people to be professionals and take care of you, instead of doing it yourself. I know your family and they are good people. But, you tried to take the easy route and it bit you in the a**
is this the same eugene wren that is in jail in marshall co ky for trafficking?
may be him

Richmond, KY

#14 Jan 22, 2010
curious wrote:
<quoted text>is this the same eugene wren that is in jail in marshall co ky for trafficking?
this very well may be the same guy. i do know that he was in jail and as far as i know still there. the bets i remember he was caught selling drugs. I think his dads name is john. he ran around with the gentry guy for a long time if it is the same one.
tyler j

Richmond, KY

#15 Jan 22, 2010
that Britton Chevrolet mess was just that. they cheated people out of money and cars. does anyone know when the trial date is?
Sweat Deal

AOL

#16 Jan 22, 2010
does Greg swing both ways?
Pornies

Richmond, KY

#17 Jan 22, 2010
Sweat Deal wrote:
does Greg swing both ways?
I heard he would swing 3 ways if thats what you want. bunch of weirdos if you ask me. Never heard of so many married couples and all doing sex in bunches. Guess they all just a buch of PORNIES. They may get more than it actually takes to satisfy them when they go to jail.
Sweat Deal

AOL

#18 Jan 23, 2010
Pornies wrote:
<quoted text> I heard he would swing 3 ways if thats what you want. bunch of weirdos if you ask me. Never heard of so many married couples and all doing sex in bunches. Guess they all just a buch of PORNIES. They may get more than it actually takes to satisfy them when they go to jail.
dam that would be one sweat deal to get in the bed with Greg. I can tell by the way he looks that he is packing a nice long thick one and that is the kind that i love to get ahold of. I'd love to be in a room of nakeds and just have my way with him while i watched other couples bang the night away. Can anyone tell me where, when, how, or anything that might assist me in my search of some Sweat Deal Meat?
you know

Richmond, KY

#19 Jan 23, 2010
WHO wrote:
Which Gentry? Sean Gentry? Which Vanwinkle? Where have I been? Haven't heard about this, or maybe it was a while back and I don't remember.
yes they ae talking about the same gentry. do not know which vanwinkle maybe someone else will know.all started a while back but the gist of it is there were people charged with scamming from britton chevrolet and others said gentry was involved.
court date

Richmond, KY

#20 Jan 26, 2010
you know wrote:
<quoted text>yes they ae talking about the same gentry. do not know which vanwinkle maybe someone else will know.all started a while back but the gist of it is there were people charged with scamming from britton chevrolet and others said gentry was involved.
todays Richmond Register has an article and says all of the guys charged have a hearing on Feb. 3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Union City Music Thread (Dec '16) Jun 21 Musikologist 3
Fosters Illegal Actions Jun 19 Your time 4
Alex white Jun 17 Fish 1
meet some sugar daddy and baby Jun 6 unicorndatingapp 2
sugar daddy dating site Jun 6 unicorndatingapp 2
Alonzo McGill Jun 4 Tabitha 1
Bobtown Music Thread May 26 Musikologist 4
More from around the web