Richmond man pleads guilty in wife's ...

Richmond man pleads guilty in wife's slaying, dismemberment, cover-up

There are 3 comments on the Lexington Herald-Leader story from May 7, 2013, titled Richmond man pleads guilty in wife's slaying, dismemberment, cover-up. In it, Lexington Herald-Leader reports that:

A Richmond man pleaded guilty Tuesday to participating in the 2011 death of his wife and the subsequent cover-up of her murder.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lexington Herald-Leader.

car mat

Lexington, KY

#1 May 7, 2013
talk about a pos white trash
Idk

Lexington, KY

#2 May 7, 2013
This disgusts me! They let him plead down to complicity, tampering with physical evidence and MISDEMEANOR abuse of a corpse. Cutting someones body into pieces with a damn skill saw and disposing of it on a farm for someone else to find is a misdemeanor??? This man is a psychopath and needs to be put away permanantly if not executed. The girl deserves the same. Misdemeanor??
local859

United States

#3 May 8, 2013
Jason Singelton

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Weird as it gets Aug 5 Real talk 1
News Man accused of kidnapping is wanted in Detroit,... (Oct '13) Jul 19 Meee 12
911 dispatchers at the state police post Jul '17 Pissed off 1
Red House Music Thread Jul '17 Musikologist 1
News Kentucky county proposes rehab center instead o... Jun '17 Putins Glock Holster 3
Union City Music Thread (Dec '16) Jun '17 Musikologist 3
Fosters Illegal Actions (Feb '17) Jun '17 Your time 4
More from around the web