Holiday Wishes: Huntsville resident seeking brighter season for 5-year-old son

Nov 21, 2012 Full story: Alabama Live

The single mother would like a microwave and some curtains for her kitchen. For her 5-year-old son, D'Quori, she would like a desktop computer and gaming system, or maybe a bike.

Read more
The Huntsville Times

Andersonville, GA

#1 Nov 21, 2012
Huntsvegaz AL -- The single mother would like a stainless steel 1200 watt digital microwave/convection oven with turntable and some new Ralph Lauren designer curtains for her free ObamaCares apartments kitchen. For her 5-year-old bassterd son, D'Quori Fletcher, she would like a hi-speed desktop gaming computer with 54" Plasma HDTV monitor and an Xbox 360 gaming system, and a Trek mountain bike with disc brakes, adjustable shocks, LED lighting, and an battery powered electric drive motor, too.

This holiday season, Fletcher is expecting the usual free stuff from the white community as she waits to see if white folks will full fill her yearly requests through the ObamaCares of Madison County's Ghetto Holiday Wishes program. The ObamaCares program, in its 4th year, strives to make life easier for Madison County's laziest residents.

Fletcher and her son lost everything they owned when they didn't pay her rent with her free ObamaCares welfare check and the landlord threw all their hiphop gangsta rap crap in the dumpster this past July, around the same time she ran out of unemployment. The hardest part of the ordeal, she said, was finding the will to quit drinking so much Thunderbird wine and smoking chronic weed all day and night.

"I had to pull a gun on my landlord and tell his white crackerass to eat shyt and die," Fletcher said. In the aftermath of the eviction she forced her 5-year-old to give handys to the bruddahs on the down low in the hood. Fletcher said D'Quori barely made enough scrilla for her to buy some decent smoke, and they fired it up together, which left an emotional mark on the lone boy.

"He got to the point where he was scared to be inside my ObamaCares crib with me," she said. Now living in free white taxpayer funded ObamaCares public housing at Sparkman Homes (aka Mason Court), Fletcher recently was fired from Walmart for stealing wine and steaks. The job didn't provide enough money to buy all the wine and steaks she likes to consume, however, so she had to resort to what the blacks do best - stealing from whitey. They received some new gangnam style clothes from ObamaCares, and are sleeping on used mattresses and waiting for FedEx to overnight their new ObamaCares funded Sleep Number Memory Foam bed, 1200 count Egyptian sheets, and goose-down blankets.

They have no bedroom furniture to put their free ObamaCares clothing in, and the free ObamaCares living room furniture they have is hard, and they're waiting on FedEx to also overnight their new free ObamaCares funded Lazy Boy couch and rocker recliners, too. "I'm gonna get as much free ObamaCares stuff as I can befoe Mitt Romoemoney becomes president," Fletcher said.

Fletchers family is one of 400,000 chosen by the ObamaCares Ghetto Holiday Wishes committee for participation in this year's program, co-sponsored by KFC, Churches Fried Chicken, and Oprah Winfrey. Each ObamaCares subsidized apartment has storied ground about absentee baby daddies that is common in all ghetto hoods.

All are single black parents struggling to stay awake, and they all have severe mental health problems that keep them from working even the most mundane retard jobs. One man asks only for a free new ObamaCares bathroom with bidet and built-in stainless steel gas range in a new kitchen with a Sub-Zero fridge for his retarded mongoloid daughter, who was paralyzed in a drive-by shooting in January.

The deadline to adopt a black family's holiday wish is Friday, Dec. 7, with only large cash monetary donations to be dropped off by Wednesday, Dec. 12 at the ObamaCare office, located at 420 Martin Luther King Boulevard in Huntsvegaz.

To adopt a black child, also known as a sub-human midget, call ObamaCares at 1-900-sir-mix-allot or email Trayvon Matin at dead.porch.monkey@zimmerman.or g. Call ObamaCares to find out more about the handling illegal drug donations.
Marge Croix

Atlanta, GA

#2 Nov 22, 2012
I feel really bad about slavery and how white repubicans have been keeping the blacks down. I want to do my part as a white person to repay the blacks. I recently retired as a lunch room worker for the city schools, and managed to save a few hundred thousand dollars by feeding my family generic foods. Now I'd like to give it all to the blacks. I also voted for Olabama twice because of the white guilt I carry regarding slavery. Will the ObamaCares office be open this Friday?
The Huntsville Times wrote:
Huntsvegaz AL -- The single mother would like a stainless steel 1200 watt digital microwave/convection oven with turntable and some new Ralph Lauren designer curtains for her free ObamaCares apartments kitchen. For her 5-year-old bassterd son, D'Quori Fletcher, she would like a hi-speed desktop gaming computer with 54" Plasma HDTV monitor and an Xbox 360 gaming system, and a Trek mountain bike with disc brakes, adjustable shocks, LED lighting, and an battery powered electric drive motor, too.
This holiday season, Fletcher is expecting the usual free stuff from the white community as she waits to see if white folks will full fill her yearly requests through the ObamaCares of Madison County's Ghetto Holiday Wishes program. The ObamaCares program, in its 4th year, strives to make life easier for Madison County's laziest residents.
Fletcher and her son lost everything they owned when they didn't pay her rent with her free ObamaCares welfare check and the landlord threw all their hiphop gangsta rap crap in the dumpster this past July, around the same time she ran out of unemployment. The hardest part of the ordeal, she said, was finding the will to quit drinking so much Thunderbird wine and smoking chronic weed all day and night.
"I had to pull a gun on my landlord and tell his white crackerass to eat shyt and die," Fletcher said. In the aftermath of the eviction she forced her 5-year-old to give handys to the bruddahs on the down low in the hood. Fletcher said D'Quori barely made enough scrilla for her to buy some decent smoke, and they fired it up together, which left an emotional mark on the lone boy.
"He got to the point where he was scared to be inside my ObamaCares crib with me," she said. Now living in free white taxpayer funded ObamaCares public housing at Sparkman Homes (aka Mason Court), Fletcher recently was fired from Walmart for stealing wine and steaks. The job didn't provide enough money to buy all the wine and steaks she likes to consume, however, so she had to resort to what the blacks do best - stealing from whitey. They received some new gangnam style clothes from ObamaCares, and are sleeping on used mattresses and waiting for FedEx to overnight their new ObamaCares funded Sleep Number Memory Foam bed, 1200 count Egyptian sheets, and goose-down blankets.
They have no bedroom furniture to put their free ObamaCares clothing in, and the free ObamaCares living room furniture they have is hard, and they're waiting on FedEx to also overnight their new free ObamaCares funded Lazy Boy couch and rocker recliners, too. "I'm gonna get as much free ObamaCares stuff as I can befoe Mitt Romoemoney becomes president," Fletcher said.
Fletchers family is one of 400,000 chosen by the ObamaCares Ghetto Holiday Wishes committee for participation in this year's program, co-sponsored by KFC, Churches Fried Chicken, and Oprah Winfrey. Each ObamaCares subsidized apartment has storied ground about absentee baby daddies that is common in all ghetto hoods.
All are single black parents struggling to stay awake, and they all have severe mental health problems that keep them from working even the most mundane retard jobs. One man asks only for a free new ObamaCares bathroom with bidet and built-in stainless steel gas range in a new kitchen with a Sub-Zero fridge for his retarded mongoloid daughter, who was paralyzed in a drive-by shooting in January.
Call ObamaCares to find out more about the handling illegal drug donations.
Little taveron

United States

#3 Nov 25, 2012
I jus beez seeing dis, since I be on CPT. cans Oprah an Obammy be getting mez some couches and KFC. It not beez fair dat de rich peoples in Mason Court be getting allof the free stuff. Mines new cell phone is da bomb diggity thanks to Obammy. How do I sign up? i am using my sons free schoolz lap top and caint bezz logging in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Exclusion over gay marriage not the Baptist way... Mar 5 Richard Donahue 1
News Huntsville teen convicted of murdering prostitute Jan '15 joe 1
News Huntsville police kick off task force to combat... (Dec '11) Oct '14 Harry Paratestes 10
News Student used as bait is raped when teacher's ai... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Willie Wilkens 1
Is Dale Strong doing a good job? (Sep '14) Sep '14 Don 2
News Country Day School teacher Brett Naff arrested,... (Sep '12) Aug '14 Not A Soccer Moms 178
News Hazel Green woman who fatally stabbed husband g... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Friend 1
More from around the web