29-year-old woman missing from Harvest

Jul 26, 2008 Full story: Mobile Register 55

Madison County investigators are asking for the public's help in finding Jennifer Fay Powers, who has been missing since July 12.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Sue

Huntsville, AL

#1 Jul 29, 2008
I went to school with Jennifer & knew her as Jennifer Locke. THis is a terrible thing when a loved one is missing. I hope that she is found to be safe.

Our thoughts & prayers go out to her family!
Ada

Leoma, TN

#2 Jul 30, 2008
I hope Jennifer is found safe and sound! My son played on her son Dylan's ball team this year and I got to talk to her some, very nice family. My prayers are with Jason and the kids!
stephen

United States

#3 Aug 1, 2008
All We have been actively looking around the Toney area, I just got done helping cut grass at the park and I saw nothing. All of the committee's prayers go to the family.
Teri Lynn

United States

#4 Aug 7, 2008
I have known Jennifer Powers my whole life, I knew her as Jennifer Locke she was my neighbor for 16 years. I worked with Jason at UPS for 2 years. My thoughts and prayers are with the whole family. I hope that she returns safely.
Sheila

Madison, AL

#5 Aug 11, 2008
Does anyone have a picture of missing persons flyer for Jennifer?
Sheila

Arab, AL

#6 Aug 14, 2008
Does anyone have a picture of Jennifer. There are people in the Huntsville/Madison area that would like to help locate Jennifer but cannot get ahold of a flyer or picture of her. The media is reporting nothing about Jennifer and the Sheriff's office is saying that the family is conducting searches. Why is there no information to help find this lady? Even if she left on her own, it might help her to know that her family cares and would like her to call home and let them know she's OK?
If anyone has a picture, a flyer or more information, please go to www.helpfindthemissing.org and find Jennifer's thread under missing adults. People in the community care and would like to help. Praying that Jennifer comes home safely to her family.
Angela

AOL

#7 Aug 17, 2008
My thoughts are with Jennifer's family. My daughter plays softball with Jennifer's daughter. I miss seeing her come to the ballpark. Everytime I walk up to the bleachers, she'd always come up to me and just chat for a bit before the game starts. She was usually the loudest fan rooting for the team. We sure do miss seeing her there. I'll keep praying and to do our best to keep looking. I just pray for her safe return
ardmore girl

Greenville, SC

#8 Aug 28, 2008
for all the people that want to point fingers at jennifers husband jason. i have known him my whole life..he would do anything for anyone anytime they needed it. so unless he is PROVED to be involved quit bashing his reputation!!!!!!!!
ardmore gril

Charleston, SC

#9 Aug 31, 2008
help find jennifer
filldirt

Leoma, TN

#10 Sep 13, 2008
Sheila wrote:
Does anyone have a picture of missing persons flyer for Jennifer?
http://www.myfamily-friends.com/page526.html
guin

Columbus, GA

#11 Sep 24, 2008
I heard the family has had some contact with her, does anyone know if this is right
michele

Decatur, AL

#12 Sep 29, 2008
guin wrote:
I heard the family has had some contact with her, does anyone know if this is right
No this is not true I am family and I am getting sick of all of the bs that very everyone is talking if you don't know don't say. nobody knows what the family is going through jennifer is someones mother wife and daughter.
guin

Columbus, GA

#13 Sep 29, 2008
bs or not her father told someone i know that she was not coming home. i don't know how he would know this if he had not had contract with her. I certainly hope she comes home.
sharon

Madison, AL

#14 Sep 30, 2008
in response to the comment that jennifers dad said he knows shes not coming home,nobody knows what he ment by saying that if its even true at all and if it is that certainly doesnt mean that he has spoken to her i have heard it said by a number of people thier thoughts shell be back she will never be back that doesnt mean they have spoken to her please respect the privacy of her father and mother imagine your duaghter is just gone and everyone is posting every thought or thing that they think you say1
guin

Columbus, GA

#15 Oct 1, 2008
I'm sorry I made that comment. it was not necessary. i just know her parent are such nice people they don't deserve this kind of treatment.
sharon wrote:
in response to the comment that jennifers dad said he knows shes not coming home,nobody knows what he ment by saying that if its even true at all and if it is that certainly doesnt mean that he has spoken to her i have heard it said by a number of people thier thoughts shell be back she will never be back that doesnt mean they have spoken to her please respect the privacy of her father and mother imagine your duaghter is just gone and everyone is posting every thought or thing that they think you say1
rhonda

Mena, AR

#16 Oct 6, 2008
hello for onething no one knows wheres she at iam her step aunt icallher mother at least once aweek no one has any information wheres shes at ijust want every to pray so we can get this famly back together so lets stick together prayfor her saftey and her husband and children and her parents also
jess

Leoma, TN

#17 Oct 11, 2008
i am close family of jennifer and no, we haven't heard from her since july 12 when she first went missing. please keep her family in your prayers that she is found soon!

Since: Sep 08

Leoma, TN

#18 Oct 13, 2008
http://www.myfamily-friends.com/page526.html
jess I put this webpage up and would like to have a more recent picture if any of you have one.
send it to put4197@gmail.com and I will put it up.
Sheila

Arab, AL

#19 Oct 19, 2008
Can someone in Jennifer's family say whether they think she left voluntarily or not? Seriously, if she didn't choose to leave and not be found, people need to be ACTIVELY looking for her. I've hear nothing on the news, nothing from the Sherriff's department. Is her husband organizing searches for her? Did she tell him she wanted to leave? If no one tries to find answers, how will anyone ever know what happened to her? What about her kids? They deserve to know what happened to their mother.

People WILL look for Jennifer, but someone in her family needs to get the word out.. call the media and sheriff's department EVERY SINGLE DAY until she's found. I would do this.. but it seems like her family is not "too" concerned or may have an idea that she left of her own free will.
filldirt

Leoma, TN

#21 Oct 24, 2008
There seems to be a dead cat on the line somewhere
Sheila I have been trying to get an updated picture of her but have had no luck so far.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Dale Strong doing a good job? Sep 3 Don 2
Country Day School teacher Brett Naff arrested,... (Sep '12) Aug '14 Not A Soccer Moms 178
Hazel Green woman who fatally stabbed husband g... Aug '14 Friend 1
Deputies arrests 2 in Wednesday's Meridianville... Aug '14 loveya 1
Controversial Huntsville public housing complex... Jul '14 Tea Party Supporter 2
Arrest made in Saturday night murder (Oct '07) Jul '14 Missing cuz 43
Mad scientists having a blast at Cub Scout Day ... Jun '14 Brett 2
•••

Madison County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••