Former Big Spring Partners employee arrested for stealing money from nonprofit group

Dec 3, 2012 Read more: Alabama Live

HUNTSVILLE, Alabama -- A former Big Spring Partners employee has been arrested for stealing money from the nonprofit downtown revitalization group, The Times' news partner WHNT is reporting .

Read more
Louie Tumernaller

Athens, GA

#1 Dec 3, 2012
I'd like to puck her!
Athens Al

Auburn, AL

#2 Dec 4, 2012
Damn shame.
Thieving SOB's like this woman (if found guilty) should be put on public display and have the hell whipped out of them, before being sent to prison.
*For the record*... I wouldn't "puck" the skank, with your pucker.
Stan and Kyle

United States

#3 Dec 4, 2012
Louie Tumernaller wrote:
I'd like to puck her!

I did !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Exclusion over gay marriage not the Baptist way... Mar '15 Richard Donahue 1
News Huntsville teen convicted of murdering prostitute Jan '15 joe 1
News Huntsville police kick off task force to combat... (Dec '11) Oct '14 Harry Paratestes 10
News Student used as bait is raped when teacher's ai... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Willie Wilkens 1
Is Dale Strong doing a good job? (Sep '14) Sep '14 Don 2
News Country Day School teacher Brett Naff arrested,... (Sep '12) Aug '14 Not A Soccer Moms 178
News Hazel Green woman who fatally stabbed husband g... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Friend 1
More from around the web