Man charged in rape of teen he met on...

Man charged in rape of teen he met on Facebook

There are 5 comments on the WSBT - News - Regional story from Dec 13, 2008, titled Man charged in rape of teen he met on Facebook. In it, WSBT - News - Regional reports that:

Michael Thomas Robinson was arraigned Thursday on two counts of first-degree criminal sexual conduct and one count of first-degree home invasion.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSBT - News - Regional.

Yung Bam

United States

#1 Mar 1, 2009
Man I can't believe my homeboy Mike Jones..He will never do anything like this..He has too many females that love him..So this is not true the girl needs to confess and tell everyone that this is not true..I was told that the grandma walked in while they were having sex..It goes on from there so you tell me whats next
Marcus

Dallas, TX

#2 Jan 3, 2011
Yung Bam wrote:
Man I can't believe my homeboy Mike Jones..He will never do anything like this..He has too many females that love him..So this is not true the girl needs to confess and tell everyone that this is not true..I was told that the grandma walked in while they were having sex..It goes on from there so you tell me whats next
Sucka move homie U no hoes can't b trusted

Since: Jan 11

Madison Heights, MI

#3 Jan 19, 2011
Marcus wrote:
<quoted text>Sucka move homie U no hoes can't b trusted
Ugh, I think it's the other way around buddy. If guys kept their poles in their pants they wouldn't have these kind of problems now would ya?
Marcus

Detroit, MI

#4 Jan 19, 2011
CountryStrongGal wrote:
<quoted text>Ugh, I think it's the other way around buddy. If guys kept their poles in their pants they wouldn't have these kind of problems now would ya?
R u serious, it's a trap I hope my mans homeboy get Str8 I've seen this happen B 4 stay up Guy
Marcus

Detroit, MI

#5 Jan 19, 2011
Keep Ur head up guy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macomb County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jessica kitchen.. May 18 Android18 1
News Hackel: Leaning against seeking governor's seat (May '09) Dec '15 TruthBTold 2
News Michigan teen leads police on wild chase Dec '15 Go Blue Forever 1
Sandra Loepp hit and run victim (Jan '13) Dec '15 Jayschr 3,571
News Man who died in Macomb County Jail didn't need ... (Oct '15) Oct '15 ray 1
lawyer trying to strongarm county (Oct '15) Oct '15 ray 1
News Macomb County's Mark Hackel Angrily Defends Car... (Oct '15) Oct '15 ray 4
More from around the web