New Sex Charge Against U.S. Prosecutor

A U.S. prosecutor accused of using the Internet to arrange for sex with a 5-year-old girl flew to Michigan carrying sexual materials and presents for the child, authorities said Tuesday. Full Story
D Linda Findlays fan

United States

#408 Sep 20, 2007
Ms. Findlay, you have my utmost respect for doing a job that must be so very horrific for you. For you to even have to think along the lines of a mother who would give her daughter for sex must be very hard for you, but you have captured a predator and I can only hope that you know how thankful every parent is for your hard work. I wish you, your team and families every special blessing.
LButts

Cincinnati, OH

#409 Sep 20, 2007
Ed Lawrence Indiana wrote:
Ok not that it matters but was he a bush appointment?
Republican! And it does matter!
Alabama

United States

#410 Sep 20, 2007
Oh come on, there was a black man on trial last week for molesting two black boys.
getitright wrote:
Iam not a racist or anything,but why is child molestors mostly white? Can someone tell me,what in the brain makes you feel attracted to a little girl or boy?It would seem only a the worst human in the world could do such a thing.Are these people possessed by the devil or something?

“Northside Yo”

Since: Jun 07

Downtown D-Town

#411 Sep 20, 2007
Tuttle wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a couple of ex-girlfriends that can answer that!
Hmmmm..........sounds inhuman. I still think there should be pliers and at least one blow torch involved though..ohh, and at least a nurse or doctor on hand to make sure he doesn't die in the middle of all the festivities. It wouldn't be any fun if he wasn't concious for every second and every twist of the tools.
LButts

Cincinnati, OH

#412 Sep 20, 2007
Lee wrote:
What make A grone man want to have a baby
"grone?"
LButts

Cincinnati, OH

#413 Sep 20, 2007
Teens wrote:
<quoted text>
Teens? What about 19 year olds? Does that make me a "freak" to like them?:)
Damm right! Nothing wrong with a hot 19 year old.

“Truth is within each moment”

Since: Sep 07

'Not taking a trip..

#414 Sep 20, 2007
Bulgarian Slivatree wrote:
Tell us something new about about the pillars of society in western democracy!
This is now news this is olds!
Yes, I am so sure that in a country as new as the US that something like this is new as well. It nevered happened before our country was settled, say in Europe...or maybe even Bulguria? Yes this is strickly an American problem. I am sure it has been a problem since man has started "walking" the earth. So get real

BLT

Since: Apr 07

Holland, MI

#415 Sep 20, 2007
THINK ABOUT IT wrote:
What kind of sick person can look at a 5 year old that way? I have a 5 yr old daughter and I just don't understand....just plan sick.
I wish they could and would cut something off. I think a crime against a child is the worse crime.They should be torchered,and killed for their sick thoughts and acts.
My thoughts exactly! This country is really deranged to even consider an offender to be fed and housed at pubic expense.A low life that would commit such a sub human act as this should be staked to the ground and burned alive in public as an object lesson.
Justice Empployee

Selkirk, Canada

#416 Sep 20, 2007
Thank God he is in the States cause in my country, Canada, he'd get a fugking slap on the wrist and, if he did any time at all, he wouldn't do more than 30 days with time off automatially for good behavior. He should be killed instantly but at least in the US he will atually get some punishment.

“Justice Kennedy is a pos!”

Since: Aug 07

Danbury, CT

#417 Sep 20, 2007
Old white male prosecutor in prison for trying to have sex with a little girl? He's gonna get raped to death.

Since: Sep 07

Missoula, MT

#418 Sep 20, 2007
jay0360 wrote:
i didnt know 5 year old were online wow... where was the girls parents
No, this was part of a sting operation to catch child predators. Such as on date line.

“Homosapien ”

Since: Jan 07

Minneapolis

#419 Sep 20, 2007
Was this guy appointed by Jeb Bush?

“Homosapien ”

Since: Jan 07

Minneapolis

#420 Sep 20, 2007
getitright wrote:
Iam not a racist or anything,but why is child molestors mostly white? Can someone tell me,what in the brain makes you feel attracted to a little girl or boy?It would seem only a the worst human in the world could do such a thing.Are these people possessed by the devil or something?
Because so many black men don't make it to the age of 30.
Ed from Lawrence Indiana

Indianapolis, IN

#421 Sep 20, 2007
Funny how these blogs can get soooo far off track. From all sides.
mixed wrote:
<quoted text>
Because so many black men don't make it to the age of 30.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

#422 Sep 20, 2007
Meir Kahane was right wrote:
Old white male prosecutor in prison for trying to have sex with a little girl? He's gonna get raped to death.
Most child molesters nowadays are kept separate from the regular prison population. They are trying therapy for these guys, but they can't find anything that works. They get out on the streets eventually.

Personally, that's why I'm in favor of a One Strike, You're Out Law for pedophiles.
Outraged Granny

Rowesville, SC

#424 Sep 20, 2007
Myra wrote:
Yep, it's sick to want to have sex with a 5 year old. I'm glad there was no five year old. That it was a scam, that the five year old was fictional. Would that it was always so.
It is also sick to fantasize about castration, ball nailing, penis flattening and jail rape.
Yes, this country is real sick. The only appropriate comment is I hope justice is served so he can never harm a/or another child. Hopefully this was his first time out.
Likely this sicko was abused himself. We'd need to go back generations to find the original sicko.
Everyone be safe. Don't focus on this -- work on making sensible enforcible laws and watching your own kids. That's the best way to make things better.
Myra what a lily-livered, politically correct, liberal response. I'm bettin' you voted for Al Gore, John Kerry and you think Hilary is sounding really good. Try to focus on who the victim is here!!!!
matt

Sterling, IL

#425 Sep 20, 2007
I think I am going to be sick!
someone

Columbus, GA

#426 Sep 20, 2007
Meir Kahane was right wrote:
"He's gonna get raped to death."

That was a funny statement! lol
boum

Saint Louis, MO

#427 Sep 20, 2007
IT'S ALWAYS REPUBLICANS....

FREAKS!

Since: Mar 07

Sugar Land, TX

#428 Sep 20, 2007
Outraged Granny wrote:
<quoted text>Myra what a lily-livered, politically correct, liberal response. I'm bettin' you voted for Al Gore, John Kerry and you think Hilary is sounding really good. Try to focus on who the victim is here!!!!
Might I remind you there is no victim. For all of those who want to maim, castrate and kill this guy. I think you would be more comfortable living in a country like Iran where they regularly stone people, execute them, cut off there hands, and convict them before they are proven guilty.

Whatever happened to supporting the greatest justice system in the world. Let it run it's course, if guilty he will get what he deserves; no more and no less.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macomb County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Three GOP candidates battle to face incumbent H... Aug 18 Not Enough Votes 26
Jail guards among highest paid Wayne County emp... Aug '14 Steve 2
New scooter donated to Mt. Clemens woman days a... Aug '14 Kevin 1
Police Release Sketch Of Person Of Interest In ... Jul '14 Livonia 3
Police seeking tips in 14-year-old girl's slaying Jul '14 Livonia 2
Metro Detroit lags in organ donations Jun '14 yep 2
Armada Middle School teacher accused of sexual ... May '14 Annonemous 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••