Strange & Unusual - Prosecutor Accused of Seeking Sex with a 5-...

There are 51 comments on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from Sep 17, 2007, titled Strange & Unusual - Prosecutor Accused of Seeking Sex with a 5-.... In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

DETROIT -- An assistant U.S. attorney from Florida was arrested in an Internet sting operation after flying to Michigan to have sex with a 5-year-old girl, authorities said Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Mike

Alachua, FL

#1 Sep 17, 2007
What the hell is this shit. WTF !!!Someone shoot this guy.
LauraT

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Sep 18, 2007
Sick B*stard.

“Free Speech Rules”

Since: Dec 06

Seattle, WA

#3 Sep 18, 2007
nah, dont shoot the guy yet, first let someone do to him what he was planning on doing to the girl, im sure he would love it. then shoot him after he has suffered for a while

“Am I still here?”

Since: Jan 07

Miramar, Florida

#4 Sep 18, 2007
Just shoot the bastard where he won't be able to do anything to any kid ever!
BlakWatr

United States

#5 Sep 18, 2007
One bullet to the brain...that should take care of him
David Rye

Palatka, FL

#6 Sep 18, 2007
Where are all these perverts in Florida coming from? Start shooting them
Tmm

Orange Park, FL

#7 Sep 18, 2007
CUT IT OFF...TORTURE IS STILL TO GOOD FOR THIS MAN.
Fed Up

Jacksonville, FL

#8 Sep 18, 2007
Give them their day in court, and then take them to a room out behind the courthouse. Let the world hear their blood-curtling screams as they die a slow, painful, merciless death. No lengthy trial. No legal wrangling by brilliant litigators. No prison time. And no appeals process.
Let those screams serve as a deterent for the other sick bas***** that can't control their perverted desires.
sarah1

United States

#9 Sep 18, 2007
He doesn't deserve crap! How and why is our system letting these pervs get off and get out of jail to do these things over and over? Granted it's our tax money paying for these beasts, but I'd rather pay, than have them out on the streets after our children! Torture chamber time.... What's the one called that cuts you from your crotch all the way up your whole body? Well, anyway.. that one would be good for him, slow, painful, death!!!!!!!!!!
Lisa

Jacksonville, FL

#10 Sep 18, 2007
CUT IT OFF

“The Penguin Cometh.”

Antarctica

#11 Sep 18, 2007
People. People.

This should be done right.

First get the conviction (shouldn't be difficult if the article is accurate).

Then slowly boil bits of him in hot oil while they're still attached to his body. Then cut off the boiled bits and feed them dogs. The rest of what I'd like to see done to him is just too horrible to commit to writing.

Just to be clear: I have a five-year old daughter.
R W Jacksonville

United States

#12 Sep 18, 2007
Here we have a prosecutor that knows better. He was caught red handed and now we the public are going to have to pay. Pay for his trial and to keep him in prison for the next 30 years, so we the public are being punished and that SOB gets 3 squares a day and we call that justice.It should be tried today and hung tomarrow, at sun up.
demon on the loose

AOL

#13 Sep 18, 2007
There are demons in the world..this is one of satans on the loose.
C RYAN

Austin, TX

#14 Sep 19, 2007
THIS IS THE TYPE OF PERVERTS WHO ARE SUPPOSED TO UPHOLD OUR LAWS .MAKES ME WANT TO VOMIT. THIS ADMINISTRATION HAS HAD MORE DIRTY PERVERT SEX MEMBERS ARRESTED THAN ANY BEFORE CR
LauraT

Jacksonville, FL

#15 Sep 19, 2007
R W Jacksonville wrote:
Here we have a prosecutor that knows better. He was caught red handed and now we the public are going to have to pay. Pay for his trial and to keep him in prison for the next 30 years, so we the public are being punished and that SOB gets 3 squares a day and we call that justice.It should be tried today and hung tomarrow, at sun up.
You forgot to add that he will be isolated from the other prisoners in order to "protect" him from harm. I say, let him loose in the general population & see what happens (won't happen). I am tired of my tax dollars paying for these creeps - I work 40+ hours a week for them to sit on their perverted asses, stay warm or cool, and eat well. Hang'em high.
SICKENED IN CHICAGO

Chicago, IL

#17 Sep 19, 2007
THEY NEED TO PUT HIM UNDER THE JAIL!!!!
Michelle

Guadalajara, Mexico

#18 Sep 19, 2007
Please tatoo this human trash on the face so all of us can see who he is.

I was a child victim

“Lighten up Francis”

Since: Aug 07

Kentwood, MI

#19 Sep 19, 2007
This sick f**k does not deserve any justice. Cut off his d**k & shove it up his *ss.
dayandnight

Atlanta, GA

#20 Sep 19, 2007
Have some respect people, this guy worked for the government as a prosecutor.

People sacrifice their children every day for the government induced drug war. I wonder how many parents have auctioned off their children for sex to buy street drugs.

“Free Speech Rules”

Seattle, WA

#21 Sep 19, 2007
dayandnight wrote:
Have some respect people, this guy worked for the government as a prosecutor.
People sacrifice their children every day for the government induced drug war. I wonder how many parents have auctioned off their children for sex to buy street drugs.
this guy deserves no respect. i do not care if he worked for the government, in fact it makes it that much worse, a pile of dog crap desrves more respect then this pond scum,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macomb County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sandra Loepp hit and run victim (Jan '13) Mar '15 Late to the party 3,569
News Jail guards among highest paid Wayne County emp... (Aug '14) Feb '15 Steve 4
News What's increasing Detroit-area water rates? Feb '15 Steve 3
News Pit bull bites 3-year-old girl on face in St. C... (Apr '14) Feb '15 Mytexas1 16
News Police seeking tips in 14-year-old girl's slaying (Jul '14) Feb '15 Mytexas1 3
News Reward offered to catch Easter church thieves (Apr '13) Feb '15 Streetrunner 5
News Police Release Sketch Of Person Of Interest In ... (Jul '14) Jan '15 ICU2 4
More from around the web