Sandra Loepp hit and run victim
Ursine

Clio, MI

#1864 Jan 26, 2013
Squalala is a liar wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! That would be funny if I actually had a tan or if we knew what a hairless gorilla looked like!
A better rip on me would be that I look like a scared ghost or Caspers sister. Come on, you can do better then that! Now I have to go.... It's 5'o clock somewhere...
Try AAA
Mcnugget

United States

#1865 Jan 26, 2013
Ursine wrote:
<quoted text>
Try AAA
AA. AAA is the insurance co.
Santinos Reg

Prairie Village, KS

#1866 Jan 26, 2013
Ursine wrote:
<quoted text>
Who was she fighting with in the bar? Male or female?
Was a bouncer at the top of the steps when she came and stood at the top of the steps for 10 minutes?
Did she seem drunk or sober?
Just upset and tension that was obvious. Not sure about bouncer. It's probable. Seemed quite drunk.
Ursine

Clio, MI

#1867 Jan 26, 2013
Mcnugget wrote:
<quoted text>
AA. AAA is the insurance co.
"A" AA.....sorry
KINGKONGBALLZ

Saint Clair, MI

#1868 Jan 26, 2013
Ursine wrote:
<quoted text>
Buy one get one free!
MARRY ONE GET ONE FREE
Ursine

Clio, MI

#1869 Jan 26, 2013
Santinos Reg wrote:
<quoted text>
Just upset and tension that was obvious. Not sure about bouncer. It's probable. Seemed quite drunk.
I thought you had said she was fighting with someone in the bar. Maybe, I misunderstood you. Are you saying she was upset in the bar?

Did you see her when she walked back in after fighting with her husband?
Watch what you say

Macomb, MI

#1870 Jan 26, 2013
Mcnugget wrote:
OMG for the last time, I am the one with 4 kiddos and one on the way! Why does that bother you people so much??? Like I said before, you would probably applaud me if my hubby had two and I had two and we blended our poor kids together. My husband and I have been together for 15 years and our kids are 10, 7, 5, and 3. We want to have six children, we don't collect state aid, or "good" stamps like you are accusing us of. You never kno you snobby bish, I may be your neighbor, in your ritzy sub, you may just kiss my ass when you see me because you're jealous of my hubby's good looks and his fabulous abilities as a father. You may also comment about what a good dad he is and watch in admiration as he dotes on his babies because your lousy, husband who doesn't respct you ignores you and those kids. Carry on.
Very well said! It shouldn't matter how many kids you have if you are able to take them! Good for you! I have 3, wanted more but couldn't! You have no reason to defend yourself!! Having a loving husband who helps with the kids is wonderful! Don't worry about the jealous people on here! Many people can't say that!
Santinos Reg

Prairie Village, KS

#1871 Jan 26, 2013
Ursine wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you had said she was fighting with someone in the bar. Maybe, I misunderstood you. Are you saying she was upset in the bar?
Did you see her when she walked back in after fighting with her husband?
I wish I could be more helpful. I wasn't watching the whole group all night like a Hawkeye. She seemed to have disagreements with a man apparently her husband and also a woman or a couple of women maybe? I also had a few drinks so forgive me. And as I said I wasn't spying on them. Just an overall feeling of what was goin on toward the end of the night.
sick and tired

United States

#1872 Jan 26, 2013
Squalala wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice way to skew what has actually happened here. The friends and attendees who have come here and offered factual information have been treated with respect by the regulars and attacked by the CYA'ers. The cya'ers are obvious in that when they come here they offer NO factual information and only attack and whine about this forum. So please. Don't you dare think you're going to come along and rewrite history. You're not fooling anyone and you're making yourself out to be the liar you're accusing me of being.
Actually, I posted factual info and you attacked me. You called me a liar and when I asked about "what" you indicated that you couldn't say because you haven't verified my identity. Huh? What does one have to do with the other? I have posted what I know, not more than I know. I know some details but not all details. I know she was helped up the stairs, not because I saw it but because the video did. No more no less. I'm trying to be helpful here and provide facts that refute some wild theories so that we can focus on what are some valid ones. Again, what did I provide that was any less than that? And you wonder why more with first hand knowledge don't post here.
Watch what you say

Macomb, MI

#1873 Jan 26, 2013
Squalala wrote:
<quoted text>
And you need to stop speculating if you're going to tell us to stop. I'm really getting sick of this. We ha every right to focus on what we want. You aren't the forum nanny!!!!! And not only is it possible A was in the parking lot it is the truth. And nobody has ever confirmed S was denied re-entry. This has only been a theory!!!
Ok Squalala...Amanda said on the news that she turned around in the bar & Sandra was gone, obviously she was in the bar! Common sense! Yes, you have every right to focus on what you want, but when you sound stupid, I guess the Forum Nanny has to step in! So, you were in the parking lot with Vernon, Sandra & Amanda to know it's the 100% truth? If you were & know so much, why the Hell didn't YOU do anything to help? If you weren't there, shut your damn mouth! The FOCUS should be the brutal murder of SANDRA! Her family are sickened by the pathetic path this forum has gone! You seem to be one of the first to personally attack someone....That is a sign of complete insecurity! I feel sorry for you.
TroofBTold

Toledo, OH

#1874 Jan 26, 2013
Watch what you say wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Squalala...Amanda said on the news that she turned around in the bar & Sandra was gone, obviously she was in the bar! Common sense! Yes, you have every right to focus on what you want, but when you sound stupid, I guess the Forum Nanny has to step in! So, you were in the parking lot with Vernon, Sandra & Amanda to know it's the 100% truth? If you were & know so much, why the Hell didn't YOU do anything to help? If you weren't there, shut your damn mouth! The FOCUS should be the brutal murder of SANDRA! Her family are sickened by the pathetic path this forum has gone! You seem to be one of the first to personally attack someone....That is a sign of complete insecurity! I feel sorry for you.
Brutal murder? Jesus Christ! She wasn't bludgeoned by the chainsaw massacrer! I thought it was a hit and run accident. Or do you know something we don't?
TroofBTold

Toledo, OH

#1875 Jan 26, 2013
Squalala wrote:
Now that we've come full circle to S being so drunk she could barely walk let alone make a cognizant decision about her own welfare....can a friend or someone who knew her share if she had sugar issues? Was she possibly hypoglycemic? If this is the case it is quite possible she fell in to or passed out in the road. IF this is the case maybe we can encourage the driver to come forward at the very least to tell the truth and give closure.
From what I've been told, she didnt eat much, if anything. Maybe that could be part of the problem?
Ursine

Livonia, MI

#1876 Jan 26, 2013
Santinos Reg wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish I could be more helpful. I wasn't watching the whole group all night like a Hawkeye. She seemed to have disagreements with a man apparently her husband and also a woman or a couple of women maybe? I also had a few drinks so forgive me. And as I said I wasn't spying on them. Just an overall feeling of what was goin on toward the end of the night.
Well thank you for sharing what you seen. Appreciate you input!
questionS

Saint Clair, MI

#1877 Jan 26, 2013
sick and tired wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I posted factual info and you attacked me. You called me a liar and when I asked about "what" you indicated that you couldn't say because you haven't verified my identity. Huh? What does one have to do with the other? I have posted what I know, not more than I know. I know some details but not all details. I know she was helped up the stairs, not because I saw it but because the video did. No more no less. I'm trying to be helpful here and provide facts that refute some wild theories so that we can focus on what are some valid ones. Again, what did I provide that was any less than that? And you wonder why more with first hand knowledge don't post here.
you have seen the video? or you know someone who has seen the video?
DeezBlueBalls

Muskegon, MI

#1878 Jan 26, 2013
Santinos Reg wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish I could be more helpful. I wasn't watching the whole group all night like a Hawkeye. She seemed to have disagreements with a man apparently her husband and also a woman or a couple of women maybe? I also had a few drinks so forgive me. And as I said I wasn't spying on them. Just an overall feeling of what was goin on toward the end of the night.
Hmm this is quite different than what some of the friends have said. Essentially, that they had no idea that there was any sort of an argument or issue, yet a total stranger away from the group realized it.
Squalala

Midland, MI

#1879 Jan 26, 2013
sick and tired wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I posted factual info and you attacked me. You called me a liar and when I asked about "what" you indicated that you couldn't say because you haven't verified my identity. Huh? What does one have to do with the other? I have posted what I know, not more than I know. I know some details but not all details. I know she was helped up the stairs, not because I saw it but because the video did. No more no less. I'm trying to be helpful here and provide facts that refute some wild theories so that we can focus on what are some valid ones. Again, what did I provide that was any less than that? And you wonder why more with first hand knowledge don't post here.
AGAIN HOW DO I KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE SAID AND HAVENT SAID WHEN YOU KEEP CHANGING YOUR NAME???? Are you Interested? Who the F are you?! And I don't wonder why they don't post here. I know why.
Squalala

Midland, MI

#1880 Jan 26, 2013
TroofBTold wrote:
<quoted text>
Brutal murder? Jesus Christ! She wasn't bludgeoned by the chainsaw massacrer! I thought it was a hit and run accident. Or do you know something we don't?
Exactly. Isn't it interesting when they come here to "correct" is dummies they inadvertently spill more and more of their dirty little secrets and lies. Keep talking ladies. Keep running your mouths. Because our memories are loooooong and we remember what your stories were a month ago and how they differ from the ones you're telling here today!!!!
HowzBoutThis

Saint Clair, MI

#1881 Jan 26, 2013
S&V marriage on rocks. S flirts becauz V treats her like trash. Other husbands like the attention, their wives don't. Everyone is drunk. V gets pissed and huffs off outside. S follows embarrassed scared it went too far. V wants to leave. S tries to smooth it over. V tells her marriage is over, find your own way home, calls/texts friend cancels ride, walks home. V never looks for S because he is hung over and told her marriage was over, byebye.

S realizes she is screwed. No option but to re-enter bar because no phone to call anyone, items left inside. People watching see the mess she is in, they help her up steps? Why doesn't she go in with them? Stopped? Embarrassed to re-enter without V and have everyone know? She leaves ALONE, sad and drunk.

Friends don't look for S.#1 Because she was flirting with husbands good riddance #2 Everyone was trashed can't remember her even leaving #3 one of them (or pair) hit her while crazy drunk driving home and cover it up to save image, career, life as he/she/they know it.

The End.
sick and tired

United States

#1882 Jan 26, 2013
questionS wrote:
<quoted text>
you have seen the video? or you know someone who has seen the video?
Have not seen video. To my knowledge nobody outside of LE has. LE, however, made this fact known to some that were interviewed as they wanted to know who the helpers were. Don't know if they were ever identified.
Watch what you say

Macomb, MI

#1883 Jan 26, 2013
TroofBTold wrote:
<quoted text>
Brutal murder? Jesus Christ! She wasn't bludgeoned by the chainsaw massacrer! I thought it was a hit and run accident. Or do you know something we don't?
Well, TroofBTold.......I think being dragged as you are attached to the front of a vehicle, only being identified by dental records, fingerprints & a picture of rings on a set of mangled hands would somewhat be considered BRUTAL! So, Jesus Christ to your opinion of brutal! She was not just hit & left for dead! She was a small woman being dragged against cement.....Sickening in my eyes. If it's not to you, you are obviously a demented, heartless individual!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macomb County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rnc talks with trump Aug 11 trump unfit to pr... 1
jessica kitchen.. May '16 Android18 1
News Hackel: Leaning against seeking governor's seat (May '09) Dec '15 TruthBTold 2
News Michigan teen leads police on wild chase (Dec '15) Dec '15 Go Blue Forever 1
News Man who died in Macomb County Jail didn't need ... (Oct '15) Oct '15 ray 1
lawyer trying to strongarm county (Oct '15) Oct '15 ray 1
News Macomb County's Mark Hackel Angrily Defends Car... (Oct '15) Oct '15 ray 4
More from around the web