Sandra Loepp hit and run victim
Squalala

Lapeer, MI

#1779 Jan 25, 2013
Newposter wrote:
<quoted text>
OR..... Was she already on the ground when she was hit. Maybe she fell in her heeled boots? Maybe she met a different fate and was already on the ground. In that case it could have been any type of car and yea the scarf could have gotten caught and really the first to pull into, besides side of road, is the trailer park. Maybe they didnt even know what they hit until they pulled out. Which of course at the time a sane sober person would have phoned 911.
One thing I did notice when I drove over there was right before her sign there is a hollowed out area in the gravel. If she was walking in the dark in heels she could have very well lost her footing there and fell in to the road.
How is this possible

Macomb, MI

#1780 Jan 25, 2013
Squalala is a liar wrote:
<quoted text>
Would love to know who your "reliable" friend is. What you say is not true and YOU ARE A LIAR!!!!!!!!!!
How could Amanda have been in the parking lot with Sandra and after Vernon left Sandra was not allowed back in, but Amanda was? Doesn't make sense!! I think this is way off track! Yes, there's rumors of adultery, swinging, crazy drinking parties, but not many know the real truth on these particular group of friends personal lives! All I know is I want to know who drove into Sandra and treated her worse than an animal! I have only seen these friends of Sandra's a few times, have met her family on more occasions, so I have no idea what type of people they really are! All I know is when Vernon left her thinking she had a ride home with one of the 10+ people there, and if I found her not in the bar, after knowing an arguement had taken place and then found her purse/phone, I would have left and drove the small distance to their house! I would have been banging on that door!! But, it seems she was hit so close to Santino's it would not have made a difference unless a friend would have been keeping an eye on her during the fight!! "Best Friends" usually console a heartbroken friend.....Not forget about what made her upset or even what upset her husband! The focus should be on who hit her!!!! Pray that this pathetic, waste of a human body is caught and prosecuted to the full extent. That person should be tortured like Sandra was....And left for a stranger to find them. She did not deserve that! Someone has to pay for this! I think every neighborhood has these type of "friends" in them, but they shouldn't be the focus! Too much attention on them! Focus on Sandra's murderer!
Squalala

Lapeer, MI

#1781 Jan 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Would love to know who your "reliable" friend is. What you say is not true and YOU ARE A LIAR!!!!!!!!!!
Wow you must be the crazy angry one of the bunch. I'm not lying. And my friend has absolutely NO horse in this race an NO reason to make it up. And unless you're A you have no way of knowing either huh? Hmmmm
Rumors

Clarkston, MI

#1782 Jan 25, 2013
I am here to set a few things straight...I was there that night but left before V and S I did not witness any fight on the bus. I have not heard nor did I see any argument between A and S..that is a rumor! So many things and theories on this blog are crazy and laughable but there is also a lot of truth to some of these posts. There is no conspiracy! This was a tragic accident...lets focus on who was driving the vehicle instead of all this other garbage on here!!! S chose to walk home...that was her choice...she didn't have to as there were others still there willing to give her a ride! V left her there but that was also her choice...she could have walked home with him. I have no idea why she stood outside for so long but she did. Maybe she was upset or maybe she was not granted reentry into Santinos..we still don't know. We can all go round and round but we are not LE. We do not have the info they have.
Guin

Harrison Township, MI

#1783 Jan 25, 2013
Sagittarius wrote:
<quoted text>
You have done a lot of work to try and figure this out. Amazing & excellent job. It looks as it may be a tad bit further than I first figured. How far then do you think she walked after leaving Santinos(I'm not to used to the map yet)? I also knew it was after the Enclave Apartments. I wonder if by any chance a car or SUV could have left from there? Making note of the dip and bump is also interesting. That seems like it could have dislodged her for sure! I wonder what the heck held her so tightly?!
From the bar to the point of impact according to the map would be almost exactly 1/2 mile.

Good call it very well could have been someone leave from there or anywhere else along that route. It was mentioned there was a party at a hall somewhere also.

My only guess as to what could have gotten hung up under a vehicle is that scarf she was said to have been wearing.
Squalala is a liar

White Lake, MI

#1784 Jan 25, 2013
Squalala wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you must be the crazy angry one of the bunch. I'm not lying. And my friend has absolutely NO horse in this race an NO reason to make it up. And unless you're A you have no way of knowing either huh? Hmmmm
I am not Amanda but I am a close friend of hers so stop lying!!!!!!! You are a straight up liar and if your friend told you this then she's no friend because she is lying too!!!! And yes, I'm the crazy angry one....
All done

Royal Oak, MI

#1785 Jan 25, 2013
Mcnugget wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm I thought Topix is here and advertised as a discussion board, this isn't the MCSO tip message board or Crime stoppers board. It's a news discussion bored.
Hmmm? Good one. What r u discussing? Everyone is repeating themselves...particularly you! U guys love this and the only thing that is slightly interesting to people is their curiosity as to why u love discussing something that you know nothing about. U obviously have no life.
Doty

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#1786 Jan 25, 2013
Isn't it baffling that squalala has 4 children and one on the way and she still spends an ungodly amount of time on here. Is she giving her children the time they need. Makes one wonder. I just can't see how she is. Hey should we start a forum on that? Want me to brag that I made the first post???
Get it straight

Washington, MI

#1787 Jan 25, 2013
<quoted text>
I am not Amanda but I am a close friend of hers so stop lying!!!!!!! You are a straight up liar and if your friend told you this then she's no friend because she is lying too!!!! And yes, I'm the crazy angry one....
squalala go away!!! You have nothing but Shit!!!! I'd be worried, you may want to check your ass!!! Get your facts straight And realize your Info from your false friend SUCK!! Go take care of your kids And get off your computer!!!
Go away squalala

Washington, MI

#1788 Jan 25, 2013
Squalala isn't it good stamp Friday don't you have to go feed those kids on our tax dollars???? Get a life!! Quit getting knocked up!!!
Squalala be gone

Washington, MI

#1789 Jan 25, 2013
Doty wrote:
Isn't it baffling that squalala has 4 children and one on the way and she still spends an ungodly amount of time on here. Is she giving her children the time they need. Makes one wonder. I just can't see how she is. Hey should we start a forum on that? Want me to brag that I made the first post???
You Rock, lets do it!!! I can set it up!!
Rumors

Clarkston, MI

#1790 Jan 25, 2013
Doty wrote:
She isn't the one with 4 kids and one on the way. If you read all of the posts you would know that. So why don't you get your facts straight!
Rumors

Clarkston, MI

#1791 Jan 25, 2013
Go away squalala wrote:
Squalala isn't it good stamp Friday don't you have to go feed those kids on our tax dollars???? Get a life!! Quit getting knocked up!!!
What in the world is "good" stamp Friday??? You might want to take your own advice and use spell check!
U r Misquoting

Houston, TX

#1792 Jan 25, 2013
Mcnugget wrote:
Yes it was stated here that there was a fight because s was flirting and v got mad.
Geeeeezzzz....... It was "stated here" so it's true? You have losers using other people's names and posting jacked up b.s. and you're going to say because it was "stated here" that it is true.

My God!

The article never said that.

The sky is orange. Please be sure to convince everyone of that too. Have a field day jackasses.
Doty

Milford, MI

#1793 Jan 25, 2013
Yes she does have four kids. You get your facts straight. And another on the way. Not a pretty picture of a pregnant lady who speaks with $hit rolling out of their mouth.
Doty

Milford, MI

#1794 Jan 25, 2013
I've got the visual of a depends diaper on and feeding tube...can't leave the computer. several of squa's posts use big fancy words that she gets from her book of synonyms, before you call me an idiot, i will advise you that i am college educated. You even drove from Lapeer to check out VD...weirdo!!! The one thing you're guilty of is dying for your voice to be heard. You need that! It's apparent. Now squa I don't know anyone from these chain of events or more specifically from that area. So before you come on with your normal expected statements take some words of wisdom yourself. If you don't like this buzz off $hit fly!!! This is a forum. quit drinking a big ol glass of stupid every morning.
The Original Curious

Saline, MI

#1795 Jan 25, 2013
What is with all these new people lying, spreadng rumors and using other's names?
Be Nice

Romeo, MI

#1796 Jan 25, 2013
Doty wrote:
I've got the visual of a depends diaper on and feeding tube...can't leave the computer. several of squa's posts use big fancy words that she gets from her book of synonyms, before you call me an idiot, i will advise you that i am college educated. You even drove from Lapeer to check out VD...weirdo!!! The one thing you're guilty of is dying for your voice to be heard. You need that! It's apparent. Now squa I don't know anyone from these chain of events or more specifically from that area. So before you come on with your normal expected statements take some words of wisdom yourself. If you don't like this buzz off $hit fly!!! This is a forum. quit drinking a big ol glass of stupid every morning.
College teaches you to capitalize your "I" and to speak with eloquence. Please exhibit that.=)
Rumors

Clarkston, MI

#1797 Jan 25, 2013
Doty wrote:
If you are not connected to this tradegy then why are you here and spewing your vile insults? If you have nothing constructive to add please don't pretend that you know anything about anyone on this forum! You admit that you don't know any of these people or even the area. Then why are you here? Do you know something that LE doesn't? Were you on that side of town that night? Do you own a work truck or pick up or SUV? Are you the one responsible? What made you come to this forum if you know nothing about this incident??
Squalala is a liar

White Lake, MI

#1798 Jan 26, 2013
Doty wrote:
Yeah she really needs to get a job... And a life.... Maybe some real friends... Or just 1 friend- start out slow squalalalalalalal...
Your poor children. Do they think mommy works for the computer company? They must since you sit on the computer all day. If they only knew.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macomb County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jail guards among highest paid Wayne County emp... (Aug '14) Feb '15 Steve 4
News What's increasing Detroit-area water rates? (Feb '15) Feb '15 Steve 3
News Pit bull bites 3-year-old girl on face in St. C... (Apr '14) Feb '15 Mytexas1 16
News Police seeking tips in 14-year-old girl's slaying (Jul '14) Feb '15 Mytexas1 3
News Reward offered to catch Easter church thieves (Apr '13) Feb '15 Streetrunner 5
News Police Release Sketch Of Person Of Interest In ... (Jul '14) Jan '15 ICU2 4
News Three GOP candidates battle to face incumbent H... (Jul '14) Aug '14 Not Enough Votes 26
More from around the web