Sandra Loepp hit and run victim
Squalala

Rockford, MI

#1501 Jan 23, 2013
Been here all along wrote:
Can you see the traffic light from where she was struck? Could the driver have been trying to make the light and not paying attention to the curve? They may have hit her and fled quickly through the light thinking they got away then realized she was stuck and pulled over.....
Yes you can see the light but its quite a ways down.
Squalala

Rockford, MI

#1502 Jan 23, 2013
Blessed wrote:
Another comment. Someone questioned why it took do long to identify her. When someone does not have identification on them and is injured beyond identification. Dental records are then the only source for identification ..., which takes time and has to be done at the morgue. Which explains why it took so long.
I never would have guessed from your previous posts that you're a good friend of A. I was told by a mutual she is an "out of control party girl". Is this not true? Just gossip?
Sagittarius

Salt Lake City, UT

#1503 Jan 23, 2013
questionS wrote:
<quoted text>
not if this person wanted it to look like a stranger hit and fled the scene...the trailer park drop could be random or a final message. when the LE finally lets the public know what it has, public can stop speculating.
I must say that there is two restaurants right next to that tp that seems to have a easier way in and out and more "hidden" spots to do such a thing rather than just out in the open for all to see. At the same time wouldn't it be the first immediate stop for a person freaking out as well? And people who drink a lot don't always think things through when they are drinking...they just react. LE probably scratches their heads as much as we are. But they just gotta have more than what they are letting the public know. That could be a real good thing. Let's the person relax, thinking nothing will happen and then all of a sudden they can gather up what they have and make an arrest. Let's hope that is what the silence is all about.
Sagittarius

Salt Lake City, UT

#1504 Jan 23, 2013
Iamwhoiam wrote:
Maybe if someone could clarify which married man she was flirting with? I know the owner of santinos is married and is rumored to be a player. He even has a condo above the bar ive heard he has taken women to fool around?
I wouldn't even get him into this convo. He is an Italian with a lot of $$$. He is a nice guy I have met a couple of times and once his wife. I don't think messing with an Italian with a lot of $$$ is something anyone would really want to do. Anyway, anyone who owns a bar will have trouble with drunks at one time or another. That place has had it's share of those from what I hear.
Please stop

Sterling Heights, MI

#1505 Jan 23, 2013
Someone who knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I've had enough!!!! This claim these women "loved" her is such a stretch its laughable these women were in her life for only a matter of a few years. That's not love and it was friendships based on partying and good times and fun and obviously that love didn't extend to showing her some support when she was being called trailer park trash by her husband. So just stop it enough now and I agree with you these theories are outrageous and just plain dumb but can someone explain why so many people seem to want to lean that way and so many seem so incredulous that this was a coincidence that all this other drama was going on that night that involved certain people? I'm not happy some of this has come to light since it has hurt my friend but in retrospect maybe it needed to so we can clear the air and then get the heart or the matter!!!!
Oh I'm sorry I didn't know there was a certain amount of time one had to be friend in order to love someone. Also are you the friend police and make up the parameters of who is and is not a good friend? Do you often get involed in your friends arguments with their spouses? Because I'm fairly confident most if not all couples would prefer to handle their arguments themselves and not have a third party involved. A true friend looks out for you but also respects you enough to let you handle your personal problems yourself. How Do you know that these friends were even there when (if) he ever called her TT?
Mcnugget

Shelocta, PA

#1506 Jan 23, 2013
Iamwhoiam wrote:
Maybe if someone could clarify which married man she was flirting with? I know the owner of santinos is married and is rumored to be a player. He even has a condo above the bar ive heard he has taken women to fool around?
Oh man! I'd watch what I say about the owner!!!! That chit could come back to bite you and hard!
DeeZblackNutz

Prairie Village, KS

#1507 Jan 23, 2013
Squalala wrote:
<quoted text>
I never would have guessed from your previous posts that you're a good friend of A. I was told by a mutual she is an "out of control party girl". Is this not true? Just gossip?
Cuz she aint the same person who was posting before as blessed. That blessed was not a friend of A or anyone else involved!!!!! Stoopid biches
Mcnugget

Prairie Village, KS

#1508 Jan 23, 2013
Please stop wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I'm sorry I didn't know there was a certain amount of time one had to be friend in order to love someone. Also are you the friend police and make up the parameters of who is and is not a good friend? Do you often get involed in your friends arguments with their spouses? Because I'm fairly confident most if not all couples would prefer to handle their arguments themselves and not have a third party involved. A true friend looks out for you but also respects you enough to let you handle your personal problems yourself. How Do you know that these friends were even there when (if) he ever called her TT?
GOOD FRIENDS LOOK OUT FOR ONE ANOTHER, CONFIDE IN ONE ANOTHER, ETC. GOOD FRIENDS DON'T STICK THEIR HEAD IN THE SAND AND PRETEND THEIR FRIEND ISN'T SABOTAGING THEIR MARRIAGE BY BEING SLEEZY OR PRETEND THEIR FRIENDS HUSBAND ISNT DISRESPECTFUL WHEN HE CALLS HER TRAILER TRASH.(Whichever the case may be here) FURTHERMORE WHEN YOU HANG WITH NUMEROUS COUPLES, YES THEY DO TEND TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON WITH THE OTHERS WHEN THEY'RE ON A GROUP TRIP! FFS!!!! YOU PPL ARE FRUSTRATING!
Mcnugget

Prairie Village, KS

#1509 Jan 23, 2013
Sagittarius wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't even get him into this convo. He is an Italian with a lot of $$$. He is a nice guy I have met a couple of times and once his wife. I don't think messing with an Italian with a lot of $$$ is something anyone would really want to do. Anyway, anyone who owns a bar will have trouble with drunks at one time or another. That place has had it's share of those from what I hear.
HAHA THAT'S WHAT I SAID
Mcnugget

Prairie Village, KS

#1510 Jan 23, 2013
Sagittarius wrote:
This case has not been mentioned on local news for a long time! At least to my knowledge. What do you all think that indicates?
To me it indicates they honestly don't have this case at the top of their priority list. I wish that wasn't the case but sadly I'm sure the case file is sitting and won't be touched until a tip comes in that actually warrants their attention. It's very frustrating.
Squalala

Rockford, MI

#1511 Jan 23, 2013
Sagittarius wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't even mess with Italians with no money lmao
Squalala

Rockford, MI

#1512 Jan 23, 2013
Mcnugget wrote:
<quoted text>
To me it indicates they honestly don't have this case at the top of their priority list. I wish that wasn't the case but sadly I'm sure the case file is sitting and won't be touched until a tip comes in that actually warrants their attention. It's very frustrating.
Yup. I agree. MC Barney's are otherwise occupied until a tip comes in.
Mcnugget

Prairie Village, KS

#1513 Jan 23, 2013
Blessed wrote:
Another comment. Someone questioned why it took do long to identify her. When someone does not have identification on them and is injured beyond identification. Dental records are then the only source for identification ..., which takes time and has to be done at the morgue. Which explains why it took so long.
Nope. Not why it took so long for so someone to claim her. They were asking peeps to come forward and identify her ALL DAY. If they were simply waiting for a positive dental ID they wouldn't be all over the press trying to get someone to say they're missing a 30 something girl! Once the family spoke with LE they compared what she was wearing and ID'd her through a photo of her hand/rings. Then the dental confirmed her identity. But most of the day Sunday she lay a Jane Doe with no one claiming her or even wondering! So stfu!
Sagittarius

Salt Lake City, UT

#1514 Jan 23, 2013
Squalala wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't even mess with Italians with no money lmao
Guess it was those Godfather movies!
Blessed

Taylor, MI

#1515 Jan 23, 2013
Squalala wrote:
<quoted text>

I have not previously posted under blessed until this afternoons posts. Therefore, that was not me. It is gossip in my opinion.
Blessed

Taylor, MI

#1516 Jan 23, 2013
Mcnugget wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Not why it took so long for so someone to claim her. They were asking peeps to come forward and identify her ALL DAY. If they were simply waiting for a positive dental ID they wouldn't be all over the press trying to get someone to say they're missing a 30 something girl! Once the family spoke with LE they compared what she was wearing and ID'd her through a photo of her hand/rings. Then the dental confirmed her identity. But most of the day Sunday she lay a Jane Doe with no one claiming her or even wondering! So stfu!
In order for a positive identification ... Dental records are the ONLY source of positive identification.
Sagittarius

Salt Lake City, UT

#1517 Jan 23, 2013
See ya'll in a few...no fighting!=)
Guin

Mount Clemens, MI

#1518 Jan 23, 2013
Mcnugget wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree..

They waited all day Sunday for someone to come forward to help identify. It was stated late Sunday evening hey were going to release the photos of her rings to MSM Monday morning.
Guin

Mount Clemens, MI

#1519 Jan 23, 2013
If I remember correctly it has been said V did not know until well after 2pm Sunday and the rest of her family did not find out until later Sunday Evening as stated by the sister at the presser.
Squalala

Rockford, MI

#1520 Jan 23, 2013
Blessed wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not previously posted under blessed until this afternoons posts. Therefore, that was not me. It is gossip in my opinion.
So the FB pics depicting all the parties and bar romps and shots are all taken out of context? Forgive me I don't mean to be argumentative with you but my mutual friend whom is very credible who also knows her very well tells me a totally different story. She's a party girl who thinks she is above it all because of who she is married to. I've heard so many things throughout the years it shocks me that it took this long for a tragedy like this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macomb County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jessica kitchen.. May '16 Android18 1
News Hackel: Leaning against seeking governor's seat (May '09) Dec '15 TruthBTold 2
News Michigan teen leads police on wild chase (Dec '15) Dec '15 Go Blue Forever 1
News Man who died in Macomb County Jail didn't need ... (Oct '15) Oct '15 ray 1
lawyer trying to strongarm county (Oct '15) Oct '15 ray 1
News Macomb County's Mark Hackel Angrily Defends Car... (Oct '15) Oct '15 ray 4
News Jail guards among highest paid Wayne County emp... (Aug '14) Feb '15 Steve 4
More from around the web