Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Bohica wrote:
<quoted text>
Shhhhhhh.....be vary vary quiet, the seawgent of awms is speaking......bahaha..get a life already
Uuuuuh ok. That was really funny. Not. Now run along. Clearly you're intruding on big kid time.
Focusing On What Matters

Macomb, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

3trailerparkgirls wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe it or not Sandra had other friends besides you phony ass Washington housewives. And I'm sure you all would think we are trailer trash like you and V thought of her but we don't do shots with our kids on our laps and we don't look like anorexic skanks! Oh yeah and we don't swap spouses.
Contrary to your unintelligent belief, I'm not from Washington Township, have never called anyone "trailer trash" or have made any of the other accusations you stated. You are just bringing uncalled for attention to yourself for unknown selfish reasons. None of her true friends would speak like you, let alone post it on a website. So, go ahead and spew out insults all you want, it's just going to make you look worse than you are pretending not to be. Try and have a good day and try and live with the words you have written.
3trailerparkgirl s

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Focusing On What Matters wrote:
<quoted text>
Contrary to your unintelligent belief, I'm not from Washington Township, have never called anyone "trailer trash" or have made any of the other accusations you stated. You are just bringing uncalled for attention to yourself for unknown selfish reasons. None of her true friends would speak like you, let alone post it on a website. So, go ahead and spew out insults all you want, it's just going to make you look worse than you are pretending not to be. Try and have a good day and try and live with the words you have written.
It's very interesting how you "friends" of Sandra (you know, just the recent ones who dragged her into your partying pretentious circle) act like you have a lock on her. It is almost creepy. Are you all Stepfords of one another? Sorry but you didn't own her. You don't get to speak for her in death especially when you did so little to prevent it. Now move along. YOU are the one keeping this banter alive and going at top notch.
questionS

Saint Clair, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

TruthSeeker wrote:
<quoted text>
It was posted by S nephew on a thread on pbnation.com . He stated that police informed the family it was a blue car and that his mom or aunt was driving around looking for a blue vehicle with damage :(
comment was pulled from this site and from pbhation, aunt stated it was a comment made by an underage nephew.
Focusing On What Matters

Troy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

3trailerparkgirls wrote:
<quoted text>
It's very interesting how you "friends" of Sandra (you know, just the recent ones who dragged her into your partying pretentious circle) act like you have a lock on her. It is almost creepy. Are you all Stepfords of one another? Sorry but you didn't own her. You don't get to speak for her in death especially when you did so little to prevent it. Now move along. YOU are the one keeping this banter alive and going at top notch.
Ok bitch, or should I say bitches....Now you are pissing me off! I was NOT there that evening!! So, you don't even know what the Hell you are talking about!! Oh, and you owned her to speak like that? Really pathetic! I think you are the one who needs to shut their mouth and move on to something that doesn't require brain cells!
TruthSeeker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

questionS wrote:
<quoted text>
comment was pulled from this site and from pbhation, aunt stated it was a comment made by an underage nephew.
I'm not sure why it matters if it was pulled and who made the statement. Unless said nephew was lying it would seem at one point LE told the family the car was blue.
GRAMMAR LE

Saint Clair, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Ok bitch, or should I say bitches....Now you are pissing me off! I was NOT there that evening!! So, you don't even know what the Hell you are talking about!! Oh, and you owned her to speak like that? Really pathetic! I think you are the one who needs to shut their mouth and move on to something that doesn't require brain cells!
YOU = singular, ONE = singular, THEIR = plural = BRAIN CELLS, silly
questionS

Saint Clair, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

TruthSeeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure why it matters if it was pulled and who made the statement. Unless said nephew was lying it would seem at one point LE told the family the car was blue.
thinking family pulled it as the youth was speaking misinformation that might hinder progress?
SlimShady

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You're another one who needs to shut up! Or do u need something stuck in your mouth to make you!?:O open wide
TruthSeeker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

questionS wrote:
<quoted text>
thinking family pulled it as the youth was speaking misinformation that might hinder progress?
I'm a actually thinking someone had it pulled because youth told the truth not knowing he wasnt supposed to.
SlimShady

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

3trailerparkgirls wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd rather be 50lbs over weight than 50 lbs underweight and a face that looks like loose Saran Wrap over a walnut trying to squeeze out a few tears! Trust me when I cry for S my tears are real!
These chicks are whack! S knew who her true friends were.
DeezNutz

Sunbury, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

TruthSeeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a actually thinking someone had it pulled because youth told the truth not knowing he wasnt supposed to.
That seems more like it!
Focusing On What Matters

Troy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

GRAMMAR LE wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU = singular, ONE = singular, THEIR = plural = BRAIN CELLS, silly
As I said, didn't know if it was one or more! Try reading it thoroughly before responding, SILLY!
Focusing On What Matters

Troy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

SlimShady wrote:
<quoted text>
You're another one who needs to shut up! Or do u need something stuck in your mouth to make you!?:O open wide
Real mature comeback for you! How long did that take for you to process in your tiny brain to actually get it to your fingers to be able to type it?? You are getting way off track here SLIM SHADY! Wonder what you are doing right now??
GRAMMAR LE

Saint Clair, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
As I said, didn't know if it was one or more! Try reading it thoroughly before responding, SILLY!
Read it. Still incorrect. Sorry. One sentence, Prounouns must match.

http://www.towson.edu/ows/procase.htm

DON'T ARGUE WITH THE GRAMMAR LE.
Focusing On What Matters

Troy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

GRAMMAR LE wrote:
<quoted text>
Read it. Still incorrect. Sorry. One sentence, Prounouns must match.
http://www.towson.edu/ows/procase.htm
DON'T ARGUE WITH THE GRAMMAR LE.
WOW! You Must have a lot of time of your hands to even dig up & show me a website to correct my GRAMMAR! Is this why you are on here? You are going to be VERY busy going through ALL 1000+ posts to correct everyone's GRAMMAR! I will now sleep peacefully tonight knowing which correct GRAMMAR to use! Thank you for that! I can now focus on a friends murder, not if I wrote the correct THERE OR THEIR! Go back to proof reading!
One thing right

White Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

3trailerparkgirls wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah STFU already. Who are you? Fuggin ghandi? Mother Theresa? Take your self righteous indignation and shove it. Buzz off.
Well you got one thing right... Your name! Trashy trashy trashy.... If it's true that you are one of Sandra's friends (and I highly doubt it) then she would be pretty sad and disappointed with how you are treating her TRUE friends.
3trailerparkgirl s

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

One thing right wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you got one thing right... Your name! Trashy trashy trashy.... If it's true that you are one of Sandra's friends (and I highly doubt it) then she would be pretty sad and disappointed with how you are treating her TRUE friends.
Ironic you have the unmitigated gall to use that word since the majority of you who are coming forward wouldn't know the truth if it smacked you on your prematurely wrinkling (due to over tanning) faces!
One thing right

White Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Good one! Bravo! Again, Sandra would be so disappointed...:(
Bohica

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Slimshady, plz take your trailerparkbitches, their president, and the rest of the grand poobahs ...the yahoo chat room called, they need ya back!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,141 - 1,160 of3,568
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••