Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

I am telling you but I cant tell you more. I have second hand info that comes from someone that is friends with a cop. They have it figured out just need to finish a few tests to bring full case. Thats all i will say.
chia

Kawkawlin, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Iamwhoiam wrote:
I am telling you but I cant tell you more. I have second hand info that comes from someone that is friends with a cop. They have it figured out just need to finish a few tests to bring full case. Thats all i will say.
I really hope you are right but I have a hard time believing you. I cannot figure out why the LE would let you be the only person they are keeping up to date on this case. I can't see them keeping anyone close to the case in the loop. They only other thing would be if you are LE yourself but why would you let the cat out of the bag just before an arrest is made?
I just hope you are not playing games and S's family can get some closure. They have been thru enough.
Iamwhoiam

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

chia wrote:
<quoted text>
I really hope you are right but I have a hard time believing you. I cannot figure out why the LE would let you be the only person they are keeping up to date on this case. I can't see them keeping anyone close to the case in the loop. They only other thing would be if you are LE yourself but why would you let the cat out of the bag just before an arrest is made?
I just hope you are not playing games and S's family can get some closure. They have been thru enough.
I am not LE. And i was told this from a friend who is good friends with LE. Im sure it wasnt suppose to go futher but i have been reading all along and wanted to share.
Sagittarius

Washington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Iamwhoiam wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not LE. And i was told this from a friend who is good friends with LE. Im sure it wasnt suppose to go futher but i have been reading all along and wanted to share.
I sure hope what your saying is true. You would guess by the local news that this case was already forgotten. It seems as if only the people around town here and maybe this forum are the only ones keeping it alive.
Bohica

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Dont drink the blue kool aid flippin nutjobs!..
Bohica

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Stumbling upon this RIDICULOUS forum....shame on the greater percentage of those with obvious greater underlying issues ..COMMON SENSE tells me that IF someone were as jealous as this husband is portrayed to be...the last thing he would be willing to do wud be to share is wife..further..couples who are so "unhappy" with eachother as argued by so many..dont go out of thier way to enjoy an evening out together...this wasnt a wedding or a graduation or anything where a couples presence was expected in support of thier affections for another..it was a fucking neighborhood xmas party. The smut and speculations thrown around here are nothing short of grocery line tabloid...this woman lost her life leaving her family..her children and those of you that claim to care about that fact should keep thier feelings as paramount as you would demand for your own...
DeezNutz

Sunbury, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Bohica wrote:
Stumbling upon this RIDICULOUS forum....shame on the greater percentage of those with obvious greater underlying issues ..COMMON SENSE tells me that IF someone were as jealous as this husband is portrayed to be...the last thing he would be willing to do wud be to share is wife..further..couples who are so "unhappy" with eachother as argued by so many..dont go out of thier way to enjoy an evening out together...this wasnt a wedding or a graduation or anything where a couples presence was expected in support of thier affections for another..it was a fucking neighborhood xmas party. The smut and speculations thrown around here are nothing short of grocery line tabloid...this woman lost her life leaving her family..her children and those of you that claim to care about that fact should keep thier feelings as paramount as you would demand for your own...
Oh, shut up! If its so ridiculous why are you here?
Bohica

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

DeezNutz wrote:
<quoted text>
stellar! A response from the clubs president.. Dint see that coming lol
Bohica

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

DeezNutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hurry guys! Back to the mystery machine.....Fred's in trouble!
DeezNutz

Sunbury, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Bohica wrote:
<quoted text> stellar! A response from the clubs president.. Dint see that coming lol
F uck off
I love Bohica

Saint Johns, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Bohica wrote:
<quoted text> stellar! A response from the clubs president.. Dint see that coming lol
I don't know who you are Bohica- but I love you! Deeznutz for president...lol! He is a flaming idiot!
He needs to go back to Colombus and stay there!
I love Bohica too

Washington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

I love Bohica wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know who you are Bohica- but I love you! Deeznutz for president...lol! He is a flaming idiot!
He needs to go back to Colombus and stay there!
AGREE! Brilliant!
DeezNutz

Sunbury, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

The real housewives of Washington township are really letting me have it now...I better log off and not come back.
3trailerparkgirl s

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Get Your Facts Straight wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you were a friend of hers?
Believe it or not Sandra had other friends besides you phony ass Washington housewives. And I'm sure you all would think we are trailer trash like you and V thought of her but we don't do shots with our kids on our laps and we don't look like anorexic skanks! Oh yeah and we don't swap spouses.
3trailerparkgirl s

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Thumper wrote:
<quoted text>
The elephants are right here. Picture the herd if you dare, each spread (really spread) out on a dangerously overtaxed computer chair, in stretched and stained sweat pants, jealously spewing vile bile at the much more fortunate who never allowed them in their social circles.
These thundering behemoths would be interacting with their own spouses instead, but they were left behind at least 50 lbs. ago.
That's where the elephants are. Where they are not is anyplace helping find the killer.
I'd rather be 50lbs over weight than 50 lbs underweight and a face that looks like loose Saran Wrap over a walnut trying to squeeze out a few tears! Trust me when I cry for S my tears are real!
TruthSeeker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Sagittarius wrote:
Hey, I have a question. Someone said in a way earlier comment that the LE said it was a blue vehicle. Where was that heard? So far I haven't heard that. Actually it would seem that if they did get some parts of the vehicle, they would be well on their way, with experts and such, in being able to know exactly what kind hit her. Maybe in effort to find the vehicle, they are keeping that hushed for now. Has anyone heard anything FACTUAL about this yet?
It was posted by S nephew on a thread on pbnation.com . He stated that police informed the family it was a blue car and that his mom or aunt was driving around looking for a blue vehicle with damage :(
3trailerparkgirl s

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Bohica wrote:
Blah blah blah STFU already. Who are you? Fuggin ghandi? Mother Theresa? Take your self righteous indignation and shove it. Buzz off.

Since: Jan 13

Royal Oak, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Iamwhoiam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully you are correct and hopefully your good friend isn't reading all along as well cause I doubt they will be telling your blabber mouth any further details.
New name

Dexter, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

3trailerparkgirls wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe it or not Sandra had other friends besides you phony ass Washington housewives. And I'm sure you all would think we are trailer trash like you and V thought of her but we don't do shots with our kids on our laps and we don't look like anorexic skanks! Oh yeah and we don't swap spouses.
Got a new name to spread your freaking misery Deezslimygaynutz?
Bohica

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

3trailerparkgirls wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah STFU already. Who are you? Fuggin ghandi? Mother Theresa? Take your self righteous indignation and shove it. Buzz off.
Shhhhhhh.....be vary vary quiet, the seawgent of awms is speaking......bahaha..get a life already

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••