Sandra Loepp hit and run victim
X- Man

New York, NY

#83 Jan 4, 2013
Darkroots and blond locks wrote:
Was Vern at the benefit tonight?
Delete this : Vern and Mr. Romeo Chief were NOT in attendance tonight. Classy.
What again

United States

#84 Jan 4, 2013
ohh wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like he may have to file bankruptcy again then since he isn't working.
I forgot to mention that he may get some free glasses as well. Why? To help him see better at night.
Squalala

Rockford, MI

#85 Jan 4, 2013
X- Man wrote:
<quoted text>Delete this : Vern and Mr. Romeo Chief were NOT in attendance tonight. Classy.
Sad isn't it?
Wondering

United States

#86 Jan 4, 2013
Squalala wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad isn't it?
Do you think it would be possible that she may have had physical altercation with someone and she was unconscious and left at the road?

I think they should ALL take a lie detector test....now that would be interesting.
Sagittarius

Salt Lake City, UT

#87 Jan 4, 2013
Never posted before, but have been following for a few days. Last 1000 thread was very interesting in the aspect of trying to figure out what happened. This one seems like everyone is just biting each other back and forth. No real thought provoking hypothesis or info blending. Only good info was 2 main people of interest not showing up for that benefit. Does anyone know who did show? Like that Amanda chick for instance? How was their demeanor? Most of you are really great thinkers, but have seem to get off track a bit with the bickering. So many want this person or persons caught! Let's get to work! My boss seems to still think it was some drunk that lives somewhere north, freaked out and probably has a polebarn wherever he lives. What do you all think? Even if it was, Sandra's husband doesn't seem like he has a very clean history.
Shadow

New Baltimore, MI

#88 Jan 4, 2013
Squalala wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad isn't it?
Sad isn't the word I was thinking of.
Shadow

New Baltimore, MI

#89 Jan 4, 2013
Squalala wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad isn't it?
Sad isn't quite the word I was thinking .
Pissed Off

Evansville, IN

#90 Jan 4, 2013
Poor Sandra,
I cannot believe this horrible story, I feel, after a look at some of the the photos on Sandra's friends social media sites it was only a matter of time someone got hurt/killed.
What lushes, damn near every picture of them girls they"re holding a alcoholic beverage(s)in their hand and let me tell you one thing if I let one of my best friend leave a bar walking,drunk clearly not in her right state of mind at 1:00 am in the freezing cold and was run over like a dog and dragged 600 ft. i sure wouldn't be boozing it up a week later and posting pics of it on social media sites,classy.
Let me ask the Real Wives of Washington Township something...Havent you girls learned anything from this horrific event? SHAME ON YOU
Tell Me Something

Clinton Township, MI

#91 Jan 4, 2013
Squalala wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad isn't it?
I'm with you on this one, Squalala.
Guin

Mount Clemens, MI

#92 Jan 4, 2013
Bickering and bantering aside this thread needs to get back on topic.....

I agree 1000 topic related post will be much better than a bunch of nonsense.

See ya all tomorrow some time.
DeezNutz

United States

#93 Jan 5, 2013
Karma wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't be happy until we have 1000+ intelligent, well thought out comments for our new topix thread :) they should have just let the other one stay up... now we have to repeat ourselves and we have had a good week of practice :)
Lol!
Cant handle the lies

Washington, MI

#94 Jan 5, 2013
For anyone that actually REALLY CARES about this case and the people involved - the people on this forum DO NOT have the facts. I read it and I actually laugh because its all a bunch of made up stuff. And I know this for a FACT. Its also pretty obvious its the same few people that for some reason are out to "get" certain people.... Well you all can continue to "make stuff up" because you know thats what your doing.
The thing is, Sandra was taken unfairly and tragically and she has a lot of family and friends who love her and are doing everything they can to get some kind of Justice for her. Heres the good news: There are thousands of supporters for her and her family and only 5 (meaning you) that are just out to stir things up and make good people look bad.
I pray the truth will come out but I know that even when it does you same 5 people will find some way to twist it and "try" to make the same people few look bad. I really hope nothing tragic happens in your life - because Karmas a bitch...
...Im sure you will have nasty things to say in response to this and the good thing is that I don't care because I know you are all fake liars with nothing good to say. So I will not reply or give any more of my energy to you people...
DeezNutz

United States

#95 Jan 5, 2013
I think we were all a little PO'd to see the last discussion was deleted and we got into a tangent.

As I said on the last thread, I was at Santinos and did not see Vernon here as someone asked. Her sisters were there and talked to probably as many peeps as they could. It was packed.

I just would like to know where the money for the Buffalo Wild Wings fundraiser is going, it said to Sandra's family. I will go to that one too but I will now hesitate if that $ is going to Vern.
DeezNutz

United States

#96 Jan 5, 2013
Not Santinos...art n jakes! Damn why do I keep doing that!?
blessed

Roseville, MI

#97 Jan 5, 2013
Karma wrote:
Wait till Squalala and Blessed find out...LOL
Hahahah!!!
Somethings really fishy

Bradenton, FL

#98 Jan 5, 2013
So the guy doesn't even show up for his own deceased wife's fundraiser?!?! Just think about that!!!! Now think again!! WHAT'S HIS PROBLEM?!? COP in CYA mode, I can see that.
Squalala

Rockford, MI

#99 Jan 5, 2013
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think it would be possible that she may have had physical altercation with someone and she was unconscious and left at the road?
I think they should ALL take a lie detector test....now that would be interesting.
I think anything is possible. She was a small woman and easy to overpower. It's also possible there was an altercation that left her disoriented and an easy mark.
Squalala

Rockford, MI

#100 Jan 5, 2013
Sagittarius wrote:
Never posted before, but have been following for a few days. Last 1000 thread was very interesting in the aspect of trying to figure out what happened. This one seems like everyone is just biting each other back and forth. No real thought provoking hypothesis or info blending. Only good info was 2 main people of interest not showing up for that benefit. Does anyone know who did show? Like that Amanda chick for instance? How was their demeanor? Most of you are really great thinkers, but have seem to get off track a bit with the bickering. So many want this person or persons caught! Let's get to work! My boss seems to still think it was some drunk that lives somewhere north, freaked out and probably has a polebarn wherever he lives. What do you all think? Even if it was, Sandra's husband doesn't seem like he has a very clean history.
All very possible. The problem with all of our theories and info about husband and friends is it was touching some nerves in a serious way. We were constantly attacked and on the defensive for having the nerve to question their half baked excuses and stories and for being suspicious about why she was on the road so late and why nobody seemed to be missing her even well into the morning. I think I speak for many in that the crux of this story is you expect this to be the fate of a drifter or hijacker and not a gorgeous upper middle class mother of 3 and step mother to two. People are really scratching their heads and not happy with the whole scenario.
Squalala

Rockford, MI

#101 Jan 5, 2013
Pissed Off wrote:
Poor Sandra,
I cannot believe this horrible story, I feel, after a look at some of the the photos on Sandra's friends social media sites it was only a matter of time someone got hurt/killed.
What lushes, damn near every picture of them girls they"re holding a alcoholic beverage(s)in their hand and let me tell you one thing if I let one of my best friend leave a bar walking,drunk clearly not in her right state of mind at 1:00 am in the freezing cold and was run over like a dog and dragged 600 ft. i sure wouldn't be boozing it up a week later and posting pics of it on social media sites,classy.
Let me ask the Real Wives of Washington Township something...Havent you girls learned anything from this horrific event? SHAME ON YOU
Amen amen amen. And let me be clear I do NOT think this is all her friends. But the ones who fit this bill know exactly who they are!!! And they're the same ones who complained about the last thread!!!! Go toss another one back you aging ho-bags! Because I'm reeeeeal sure that's going to find her killer.
Squalala

Rockford, MI

#102 Jan 5, 2013
Cant handle the lies wrote:
For anyone that actually REALLY CARES about this case and the people involved - the people on this forum DO NOT have the facts. I read it and I actually laugh because its all a bunch of made up stuff. And I know this for a FACT. Its also pretty obvious its the same few people that for some reason are out to "get" certain people.... Well you all can continue to "make stuff up" because you know thats what your doing.
The thing is, Sandra was taken unfairly and tragically and she has a lot of family and friends who love her and are doing everything they can to get some kind of Justice for her. Heres the good news: There are thousands of supporters for her and her family and only 5 (meaning you) that are just out to stir things up and make good people look bad.
I pray the truth will come out but I know that even when it does you same 5 people will find some way to twist it and "try" to make the same people few look bad. I really hope nothing tragic happens in your life - because Karmas a bitch...
...Im sure you will have nasty things to say in response to this and the good thing is that I don't care because I know you are all fake liars with nothing good to say. So I will not reply or give any more of my energy to you people...
We don't have to "make" anyone look bad. Fortunately as you can see they do that so well all on their own. And I'm really sick is this victim mentality. Waaah waaah they're our to get us waaaah waaaaah we are so innocent we pass out fliers. This is CRAP. this isn't about YOU. It's about Sandra!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macomb County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jessica kitchen.. May '16 Android18 1
News Hackel: Leaning against seeking governor's seat (May '09) Dec '15 TruthBTold 2
News Michigan teen leads police on wild chase (Dec '15) Dec '15 Go Blue Forever 1
News Man who died in Macomb County Jail didn't need ... (Oct '15) Oct '15 ray 1
lawyer trying to strongarm county (Oct '15) Oct '15 ray 1
News Macomb County's Mark Hackel Angrily Defends Car... (Oct '15) Oct '15 ray 4
News Jail guards among highest paid Wayne County emp... (Aug '14) Feb '15 Steve 4
More from around the web