Sandra Loepp hit and run victim
Anne

Howell, MI

#62 Jan 4, 2013
I don't even live in that area and I don't know anyone involved/affected. I never said go pray. I simply feel for this family. That's all jacka$$!
ohh

London, KY

#63 Jan 4, 2013
Onedrinkforeachhand wrote:
<quoted text>
He couldn't afford to go. Remember he isn't working right now.....
Didn't he get the insurance money yet?
Babs Crabs

Bradenton, FL

#64 Jan 4, 2013
Any Husband Will Do wrote:
Any confirmation on the swinging accusations?
Don't ask me, I'm happily married ;-)
Take it easy

United States

#66 Jan 4, 2013
Watch yourselves, we don't need to get shut down again!
Anne

Howell, MI

#67 Jan 4, 2013
Just because I have morals and post, right away I'm someone else (i KNOW NONE OF THOSE PEOPLE!!!) or trying to control/manipulate, this proves that you don't have any morals and good chance no conscience. You're a sociopath. That's right Im not trying to control but I am a name caller. And that name fits you perfect. You sound fricken stupid every time you open your mouth!!!
Squalala

Rockford, MI

#68 Jan 4, 2013
Babs don't you wish the other forum had just stayed up?
Babs Crabs

United States

#69 Jan 4, 2013
Next weekend is off........ Margarita maker is on the fritz
Macomb, MI

#70 Jan 4, 2013
Squalala wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks I appreciate that.. BUT I don't think this discussion has any bearing on who hit her. If they were going to confess they would have by now. Sadly I think this is going unsolved. I hope I'm wrong!
Wait a minute...did you unlazify yourself and start typing the extra letters for your nsme or is someone posing
Somethings really fishy

Bradenton, FL

#71 Jan 4, 2013
Squalala wrote:
LOL
Macomb, MI

#72 Jan 4, 2013
Anne wrote:
Just because I have morals and post, right away I'm someone else (i KNOW NONE OF THOSE PEOPLE!!!) or trying to control/manipulate, this proves that you don't have any morals and good chance no conscience. You're a sociopath. That's right Im not trying to control but I am a name caller. And that name fits you perfect. You sound fricken stupid every time you open your mouth!!!
Anne... who in the heck are you even taking to... your like ranting to the wind.
Macomb, MI

#73 Jan 4, 2013
Squalala wrote:
I won't be happy until we have 1000+ intelligent, well thought out comments for our new topix thread :) they should have just let the other one stay up... now we have to repeat ourselves and we have had a good week of practice :)
Babbling B

United States

#74 Jan 4, 2013
ohh wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't he get the insurance money yet?
No, he was looking forward to it, but it is pending investigation!
Cry me a River

United States

#75 Jan 4, 2013
Anne wrote:
I don't even live in that area and I don't know anyone involved/affected. I never said go pray. I simply feel for this family. That's all jacka$$!
We hear you keys clicking and all we hear is: blah, blah, blah. Having a pity party for yourself. Jackass you say, have you looked in the mirror donkey hips and lips!!! A parting message B_T_ ME!
Somethings really fishy

Bradenton, FL

#76 Jan 4, 2013
Karma wrote:
<quoted text>
Anne... who in the heck are you even taking to... your like ranting to the wind.
That's what happens when you polish off a whole box of wine.
Cry me a River

United States

#77 Jan 4, 2013
Karma wrote:
<quoted text>
The wind is only between her ears!!! LOL
Cry me a River

United States

#78 Jan 4, 2013
Anne wrote:
I may sound stupid, but when you open your mouth you prove it!!!
Squalala

Rockford, MI

#79 Jan 4, 2013
You crazzzzzy peeps behave yourself..I'm hittin the sheets. See y'all in the A.M.
ohh

London, KY

#80 Jan 4, 2013
Babbling B wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he was looking forward to it, but it is pending investigation!
Looks like he may have to file bankruptcy again then since he isn't working.
4Real

United States

#81 Jan 4, 2013
Squalala wrote:
You crazzzzzy peeps behave yourself..I'm hittin the sheets. See y'all in the A.M.
Sounds good! We have quite a bite of posting to catch up with.
Tomorrow sounds like a great day to start.

Night, night...
What again

United States

#82 Jan 4, 2013
ohh wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like he may have to file bankruptcy again then since he isn't working.
Are you kidding me. He has them all blinded. They will continue to feed him, clean his house and offer donations to support his unemployment soon. That is sickening. Wow, he is living the dream at that point. Pimp daddy....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macomb County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rnc talks with trump Aug 11 trump unfit to pr... 1
jessica kitchen.. May '16 Android18 1
News Hackel: Leaning against seeking governor's seat (May '09) Dec '15 TruthBTold 2
News Michigan teen leads police on wild chase (Dec '15) Dec '15 Go Blue Forever 1
News Man who died in Macomb County Jail didn't need ... (Oct '15) Oct '15 ray 1
lawyer trying to strongarm county (Oct '15) Oct '15 ray 1
News Macomb County's Mark Hackel Angrily Defends Car... (Oct '15) Oct '15 ray 4
More from around the web