Sandra Loepp hit and run victim
Squa

Rockford, MI

#620 Jan 9, 2013
Response wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither V or A or B drove S to to Santinos. Another couple from the group drove them. And, no one, absolutely NO ONE blames them for not driving V & S home. Because....
V sent a text or called (unsure) a friend to drive him/them home much before the rest of the group went home. Very few of the group knew this at this time - and this was before V & S went outside to talk. I'm not sure the friend ever came as it is proven that V walked home and S attempted to walk home....
When V & S went outside and didn't come back it was assumed that the friend drove them home. V knew this didn't happen.... but V knew S walk back up the stairs into the bar .... which she DID - it is on video without doubt. Also caught is that she did not re-enter the group. She turned back around and left the bar without the group knowing she had even come up the stairs.
It is horrible that the group knew she DID leave with V... and V knew she DID walk back into the bar (again, confirmed by video). He thought she got back to the group, and the group thought she was with V.
A horrible situation to think she was with the other!
Again... let's focus on finding who hit her! Please!
Remind me did she or did she not have her phone? And I've asked this and will ask again do you think, given your experience with her, she did an about face in order to catch up with V?
questionS

Saint Clair, MI

#621 Jan 9, 2013
Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know. Maybe the friend never got the text, maybe they weren't in the area to be able to pick up. Maybe there was no reply therefore V walked. No idea... Just me speculating.
Police told me they know he walked home. Again, speculation, I assume they know from cameras at area businesses.
What the hell does HINKY mean?
thanks for the dialogue.

(of a person) suspect: "he knew the guy was hinky".
(of an object) Unreliable: "my brakes are a little hinky".
Confirm

Sterling Heights, MI

#622 Jan 9, 2013
the purse it was left on one of the tables (or chair backs) that were being used (there were several tables). There were coats on chairs and chair backs and a stray purse was not immediately noticed. One couple noticed it, knew it belonged to S and took it home because they knew she had left with V 30 min before and assumed she just forgot it. If LE's TOD is correct then S had passed away 15 min before anyone even noticed that she had left her purse
Squa

Rockford, MI

#623 Jan 9, 2013
Response wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither V or A or B drove S to to Santinos. Another couple from the group drove them. And, no one, absolutely NO ONE blames them for not driving V & S home. Because....
V sent a text or called (unsure) a friend to drive him/them home much before the rest of the group went home. Very few of the group knew this at this time - and this was before V & S went outside to talk. I'm not sure the friend ever came as it is proven that V walked home and S attempted to walk home....
When V & S went outside and didn't come back it was assumed that the friend drove them home. V knew this didn't happen.... but V knew S walk back up the stairs into the bar .... which she DID - it is on video without doubt. Also caught is that she did not re-enter the group. She turned back around and left the bar without the group knowing she had even come up the stairs.
It is horrible that the group knew she DID leave with V... and V knew she DID walk back into the bar (again, confirmed by video). He thought she got back to the group, and the group thought she was with V.
Also this doesn't explain where V thought S was all night....? And just out of curiosity has the person V called or texted come forward? Has their car been looked at to rule them out?
puzzled

Warren, MI

#624 Jan 9, 2013
just had a thought. whoever did hit her must be reading these posts. how could they not? it's one of the first links when you goggle her name. just odd. creepy. had to share.
Squa

Rockford, MI

#625 Jan 9, 2013
questionS wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you for sharing what you know. it was stated several times throughout previous thread that A had words with S in parking lot, trying to get her to get in A's car. some comments sounded like someone trying to show how A tried to help S, but now it sounds like that has changed. did this happen? is it on video tape?
This particular scenario comes right from a friend of A who says A is devastated that she was unable to talk S in to getting in to her car.
Squa

Rockford, MI

#626 Jan 9, 2013
puzzled wrote:
am very troubled to discover my post from yesterday afternoon is gone..deleted. i wrote a lengthy post listing 6 possible scenarios for what happened in order to promote more discussion on what may have happened. stranger vs aquaintance, accidental vs intentional, etc. there was nothing immflammatory about it. i even stated that i felt it probably wasn't intentional by an aquaintance. after my post, people did begin posting their thoughts including a few fresh ideas, one by "Mike" in particular. Why on earth was it deleted? whoever requested it deleted obviously reads everything. please explain why.
Yours wouldn't be the first. It is very troublesome.
Squa

Rockford, MI

#627 Jan 9, 2013
Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know. Maybe the friend never got the text, maybe they weren't in the area to be able to pick up. Maybe there was no reply therefore V walked. No idea... Just me speculating.
Police told me they know he walked home. Again, speculation, I assume they know from cameras at area businesses.
What the hell does HINKY mean?
If they have cameras of him walked home then why not of her being hit?!? Hinky means suspicious and that's exactly what this case is. If the claim is V used the path then sorry they can't know for sure he walked all the way home. Unless
There is a witness at the house who can verify when he arrived? The babysitter?
Squa

Rockford, MI

#628 Jan 9, 2013
Confirm wrote:
the purse it was left on one of the tables (or chair backs) that were being used (there were several tables). There were coats on chairs and chair backs and a stray purse was not immediately noticed. One couple noticed it, knew it belonged to S and took it home because they knew she had left with V 30 min before and assumed she just forgot it. If LE's TOD is correct then S had passed away 15 min before anyone even noticed that she had left her purse
Thanks but what did said couple do with purse? Did they take it right to her house? Was Vern there? Did they txt S?
Squa

Rockford, MI

#629 Jan 9, 2013
puzzled wrote:
just had a thought. whoever did hit her must be reading these posts. how could they not? it's one of the first links when you goggle her name. just odd. creepy. had to share.
I've considered this. And I hope they're nervous that so many people are trying to keep this case alive and rule out everyone BUT them until only they are left standing.
puzzled

Warren, MI

#630 Jan 9, 2013
Squa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yours wouldn't be the first. It is very troublesome.
you are right. your post says #626 yet the list shows there are 613 existing posts, so 13 have been deleted. just can't fathom why a constructive, non-inflammatory one would be deleted. am sure the killer wouldn't be stupid enough to request deletion of posts that hit too close to home. then they would have their name and address, right?
Squa

Rockford, MI

#631 Jan 9, 2013
I just want to say to whoever is answering us in a calm manner without attacking us and vilifying us: thank you. I'm sure the majority of S friends wish they had a do over of that night. I'm really sorry. :(
Bobo

Muskegon, MI

#632 Jan 9, 2013
Response wrote:
<quoted text>
This sounds like a plausible scenario, but if it's true, it means that at least 1 person left S at the bar at 1 a.m., several miles from home, upset, perhaps drunk, and not having any idea how she would get home.
Squa

Rockford, MI

#633 Jan 9, 2013
puzzled wrote:
<quoted text>
you are right. your post says #626 yet the list shows there are 613 existing posts, so 13 have been deleted. just can't fathom why a constructive, non-inflammatory one would be deleted. am sure the killer wouldn't be stupid enough to request deletion of posts that hit too close to home. then they would have their name and address, right?
No. To obtain the Ip of either a poster or requester is very difficult and even if obtained most people had dynamic ip's which frequently change. Even with an ip it's difficult to determine identity. A court order and lots of investigation which is costly would be necessary. Near to impossible with all the participants here. I know this because I'm related to a computer expert.
questionS

Saint Clair, MI

#634 Jan 9, 2013
Squa wrote:
<quoted text>
This particular scenario comes right from a friend of A who says A is devastated that she was unable to talk S in to getting in to her car.
when did this take place? before V left on foot? after?

did A know about argument or she was just offering a ride to S and V a ride earlier that night?

or just S, after V took off?

did this take place in parking lot? when S would not get in car, did A leave? or did A go back upstairs?

if it was during/after the SV argument, then A would have been aware of conflict and thought to check up on S at some point that evening or next day, yes? so why the delay in realizing S was missing?
Squa

Rockford, MI

#635 Jan 9, 2013
Bobo wrote:
<quoted text>
This sounds like a plausible scenario, but if it's true, it means that at least 1 person left S at the bar at 1 a.m., several miles from home, upset, perhaps drunk, and not having any idea how she would get home.
Yeah. ;(
Deeznutz

Washington, PA

#636 Jan 9, 2013
Squa wrote:
P<quoted text>
The purse issue raises red flags for me too. And has not been adequately explained where she left it , who had it for all those hours and did they try to contact her to get it to her? If it was someone in the sub why didn't they drop it off?
Right and now they're saying there were two purses!!!??
Squa

Rockford, MI

#637 Jan 9, 2013
questionS wrote:
<quoted text>
when did this take place? before V left on foot? after?
did A know about argument or she was just offering a ride to S and V a ride earlier that night?
or just S, after V took off?
did this take place in parking lot? when S would not get in car, did A leave? or did A go back upstairs?
if it was during/after the SV argument, then A would have been aware of conflict and thought to check up on S at some point that evening or next day, yes? so why the delay in realizing S was missing?
Since I wasn't there I wouldn't know all those minute details. Only A can answer.
questionS

Saint Clair, MI

#638 Jan 9, 2013
Bobo wrote:
<quoted text>
this is where it seems CA starts, possibly due to guilt and/or concern of wrongful death lawsuit... getting in way of FACTS
questionS

Saint Clair, MI

#639 Jan 9, 2013
Deeznutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Right and now they're saying there were two purses!!!??
Read through the two purse explanation yesterday.

With the new info regarding purse over chair back, that would put smaller bag with S.
Is that the case?

Phone was in larger bag, since it has been stated S left her phone or was phone on table? WHO took purse. Did that person also take phone knowingly or discover phone in purse later? Actually, would have looked in purse right away (before leaving bar) to identify the bag, right... had to have been something in the bag to let person know it was S's purse.

Tiny details can be important to solving mysteries...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macomb County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Macomb County Arrest Records and Criminal Mugshots Sun Emma 2
rnc talks with trump Aug '16 trump unfit to pr... 1
jessica kitchen.. May '16 Android18 1
News Hackel: Leaning against seeking governor's seat (May '09) Dec '15 TruthBTold 2
News Michigan teen leads police on wild chase (Dec '15) Dec '15 Go Blue Forever 1
News Man who died in Macomb County Jail didn't need ... (Oct '15) Oct '15 ray 1
lawyer trying to strongarm county (Oct '15) Oct '15 ray 1
More from around the web