Sandra Loepp hit and run victim
blessed

Hamtramck, MI

#344 Jan 6, 2013
Who the hell is the person who keeps judging everyones post with the peanut??.. your the only nut B and A....
Deeznutz

Grosse Pointe, MI

#345 Jan 6, 2013
blessed wrote:
Still over her praying for answers... Does anyone know if Vern has been going to the fundraisers??
He did not attend the one at art n jakes
Squalala

Lapeer, MI

#346 Jan 6, 2013
Guin wrote:
<quoted text>
You can lemon my post all you want. People have questioned in the old thread and this one why Sandra would have stayed with someone who it is said may have treated her poorly.
This may be why
You gotta love all the people putting lemons on any post about Vern. If the eyewitness events are correct, and the testimony by some here who dated him, and the public record can't be denied, it can be said he was fighting with her that night. It is also a true statement that he left her there without assuring her own welfare. But not for HIS actions and treatment of her she would not have been alone on that road. So they can lemon and threaten lawsuits all they want. If Vern or his friends have money to throw at a lawyer to find out who we are and exact some form of revenge then give that money to Sandra's boys! Donate it to crime stoppers! You keep telling US to do the right thing. Well follow your own advice.
blessed

Hamtramck, MI

#347 Jan 6, 2013
Deeznutz wrote:
<quoted text>
He did not attend the one at art n jakes
to strange for me :(( if it was my husband or family member i would totally be at all the fundraisers... did you go? if so how were all their friends acting?
X- Man

Madison Heights, MI

#348 Jan 6, 2013
Guin wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what they say. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer....
They have no choice at this point either way, they just want answers.
Exactly !! don't forget their is also a child involved that is the only connection to S the family now has .
Deeznutz

United States

#349 Jan 6, 2013
blessed wrote:
Who the hell is the person who keeps judging everyones post with the peanut??.. your the only nut B and A....
Oh I know, it's like certain bimbos come here a d mark the peanut.
Deeznutz

United States

#350 Jan 6, 2013
blessed wrote:
<quoted text>
to strange for me :(( if it was my husband or family member i would totally be at all the fundraisers... did you go? if so how were all their friends acting?
Yes it's bizarre he wouldn't go and his oldest daughter posted on and said she "couldn't" go but hoped to make it to the one Wed. At bw3's. why wouldn't she be able to? Strange huh?
Yes I went and ate at art n jakes I Saw b not a. I saw her sisters and they were so grateful for everyone who came out - I feel for them, they just wanna know wtf happened to their sister. It's so god damned sad.
X- Man

Tiffin, OH

#351 Jan 6, 2013
Deeznutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it's bizarre he wouldn't go and his oldest daughter posted on and said she "couldn't" go but hoped to make it to the one Wed. At bw3's. why wouldn't she be able to? Strange huh?
Yes I went and ate at art n jakes I Saw b not a. I saw her sisters and they were so grateful for everyone who came out - I feel for them, they just wanna know wtf happened to their sister. It's so god damned sad.
Strange ? How bout pathetic and disgusting.B and A are STILL not very forthcoming to the family with the FULL details of what happened that night. Unfortuantely family has to play politics with all involved or they may never know what REALLY transpired before the accident.Family hasn't said this but it's the feeling I get being close to the whole situation . Very frustrating ,friends are HIDING something for sure. Once again , just my opinion.
Deeznutz

United States

#352 Jan 6, 2013
X- Man wrote:
<quoted text>Strange ? How bout pathetic and disgusting.B and A are STILL not very forthcoming to the family with the FULL details of what happened that night. Unfortuantely family has to play politics with all involved or they may never know what REALLY transpired before the accident.Family hasn't said this but it's the feeling I get being close to the whole situation . Very frustrating ,friends are HIDING something for sure. Once again , just my opinion.
Disgusting.
4Real

Detroit, MI

#353 Jan 6, 2013
Deeznutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Disgusting.
It appears that "B" is the only one that likes to come on here and threaten and throw her fits. Why don't you just explain the events that evening as they really happen! Answer the publics cry for answers and stop hiding behind your screen name. Be a friend, be a woman and tell it like it happened.

Obviously, you keep coming to this forum? Why? To see if we finally nailed it! Why don't you join our discussions and shed some light for us. Fliers are nice but the truth speaks for itself!
TexMex

Rochester, MI

#355 Jan 6, 2013
blessed wrote:
Just curious. Are A and B sisters? They sure do look alike.
really confused

Mount Clemens, MI

#356 Jan 6, 2013
blessed wrote:
<quoted text>
excuse me B... If we don't know anything about it?? what don't you inform us.. this way we can all stop assuming ... please tell us what were they arguing about at Santino's...
Why do you need to know what the argument was about? Will that solve the crime? What was your last fight with your family, friends, co workers etc about? Do we care? NO! Is it our business? NO! back off and get to the facts.
blessed

Hamtramck, MI

#357 Jan 6, 2013
really confused wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you need to know what the argument was about? Will that solve the crime? What was your last fight with your family, friends, co workers etc about? Do we care? NO! Is it our business? NO! back off and get to the facts.
STFU!!! sorry my family and I do not argue... especially under the influence :)) we have children to protect so with that being said we are not out all hours of the night getting drunk with cops and shit
Deeznutz

United States

#358 Jan 6, 2013
blessed wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree !! For B being a Dr and all you would think she has some smarts... How could she possible look the sister's in the eye and actually have a conversation with any of them?? ugh it really pisses me off!!! speak up fake ass!!!!
And peeps bitching saying WE don't need to know what the fight was about, Sandra's own family hasn't been told the truth by these bitches!
really confused

Mount Clemens, MI

#359 Jan 6, 2013
blessed wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU!!! sorry my family and I do not argue... especially under the influence :)) we have children to protect so with that being said we are not out all hours of the night getting drunk with cops and shit
You are blessed? Certainly not by God with your filthy words! You better have a talk with him to teach you proper speaking for a "PERFECT" parent!
Deeznutz

United States

#360 Jan 6, 2013
All this "god" business. Who does this sound like, "you owe this to god, god will make this right". <major eye roll>
I highly doubt V was looking to God when he abused his wife. Jerk off.
Macomb, MI

#361 Jan 6, 2013
I must say I am REALLY dissapointed that the media is not following this story AT ALL...we really need to get some attention on this for her family so that they can get the justice that they deserve. I think at some point her family is actually going to get sick of the lack of information from the parties involved and hold their own press conference and state what they wish they knew answers to.

I would only play ring around the rosey with these town clowns for so long before I just put them out on front street. Kids or no kids I would not sell my soul to the devil to keep the peace...sorry I just could not eat humble pie for a lifetime when I know what happened to my sister. Time to lawyer up family and start playing hardball with these people...they will NEVER volunteer the information you seek, you will have to force it out of them.
Deeznutz

United States

#363 Jan 6, 2013
Karma wrote:
I must say I am REALLY dissapointed that the media is not following this story AT ALL...we really need to get some attention on this for her family so that they can get the justice that they deserve. I think at some point her family is actually going to get sick of the lack of information from the parties involved and hold their own press conference and state what they wish they knew answers to.
I would only play ring around the rosey with these town clowns for so long before I just put them out on front street. Kids or no kids I would not sell my soul to the devil to keep the peace...sorry I just could not eat humble pie for a lifetime when I know what happened to my sister. Time to lawyer up family and start playing hardball with these people...they will NEVER volunteer the information you seek, you will have to force it out of them.
OMG AMEN!!!!!
Deeznutz

United States

#365 Jan 6, 2013
Squalala wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao long faced, long toothed and fake?
Haha long toothed!? That's the funniest description yet
not as confused

Washington, MI

#366 Jan 6, 2013
really confused wrote:
<quoted text>
until the crime is solved, the facts prior to the crime ocurring (and in EVERY crime)are crucial. they need to be known. and the public's help is needed... so the public SHOULD know. you hope someone can connect the dots and lead to the solution. any info kept to yourself to escape embarassment means you value that more than giving the family, the police and the public some direction as to what happened and/or didn't. The info could either lead to someone or clear someone. I realize it's maybe human nature to want full disclosure from everyone else and then ask for privacy when it's you on the hotseat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macomb County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jail guards among highest paid Wayne County emp... (Aug '14) Feb '15 Steve 4
News What's increasing Detroit-area water rates? Feb '15 Steve 3
News Pit bull bites 3-year-old girl on face in St. C... (Apr '14) Feb '15 Mytexas1 16
News Police seeking tips in 14-year-old girl's slaying (Jul '14) Feb '15 Mytexas1 3
News Reward offered to catch Easter church thieves (Apr '13) Feb '15 Streetrunner 5
News Police Release Sketch Of Person Of Interest In ... (Jul '14) Jan '15 ICU2 4
News Three GOP candidates battle to face incumbent H... (Jul '14) Aug '14 Not Enough Votes 26
More from around the web