Chesapeake, VA

#3613 Mar 18, 2013
Has he been dating?
What---

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#3614 Mar 19, 2013
Scorekeeper wrote:
Has he been dating?
Please spill if he has. I have been wondering the same thing. He is not the type of man that can live on his own.
Crazy

Milford, MI

#3615 Mar 19, 2013
What man can?????
TroofRoof

Columbus, OH

#3617 Mar 20, 2013
He has dated.
you are all too sick

Madison Heights, MI

#3618 Mar 20, 2013
TroofRoof wrote:
He has dated.
NO he has not. LIES!! SPECULATION!!! Trying to hurt who? The people who know the truth and are fighting everyday to find the animal that did this? Really? What is wrong with you people? Do you know what grief is? I hope you never have to be in this position. NEVER,NEVER,NEVER!!!!!! to hurt so bad you can't hardly function.
TroofRoof

Columbus, OH

#3619 Mar 20, 2013
So who besides S family is so distraught they can barely function? I've seen both A and B among other "friends" out partying and carrying on as if it never happened. They're definitely "functioning".
you are all too sick

Madison Heights, MI

#3620 Mar 20, 2013
you are accusing HIM of dating! That is what is sick and so far from the truth. I don't keep tabs on CYA's, only there for the support of the family.
They are the ones that matter, not the so called all of a sudden BEST friends that hide behind their business! Where were you (Babs and friends) when S was alive, besides to critize her?
Squalala

Rockford, MI

#3622 Mar 20, 2013
Guin wrote:
Looks like I may need some more popcorn :)~
Wow... you must be really far out of the loop if you don't know what the "Ain't nobody got time for that" comment is about LMAO
I know right LMFAO
Squalala

Rockford, MI

#3623 Mar 20, 2013
you are all too sick wrote:
you are accusing HIM of dating! That is what is sick and so far from the truth. I don't keep tabs on CYA's, only there for the support of the family.
They are the ones that matter, not the so called all of a sudden BEST friends that hide behind their business! Where were you (Babs and friends) when S was alive, besides to critize her?
I can confirm he WOULD date if he COULD. Fact is he isn't on anyone's most wanted list.
you are all too sick

Madison Heights, MI

#3624 Mar 20, 2013
Confirm? What is that about? You are one sick B.... Have you ever had anything bother you? Or are you stone cold for everything and everyone that you come in contact with?
Bwahahaha

Salt Lake City, UT

#3625 Mar 20, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never been on this site until the day I read your comment about ratting peoples names. So not sure why you think I'm the one with no life. Your name is the only one on from the beginning and I think from reading most of this forum you use a few names to post. So no, no sorry for you. Only sorry to the people who had to read all this nonsense.
Now, how the heck would you know Guin's name is the only one from the beginning unless you have read it from the beginning? Bwahaha! Just because someone takes a few minutes out of their day to check this forum and have a few comments or speculations, hardly means no life! There are 24 hours in a day and someone might read this for 5 minutes or even 30! Hardly a reason to accuse anyone of not having a life. Maybe there are some people that actually take an interest in this case for one reason or another. Duhhhh! Obviously you have and there isn't anything wrong with that either. Hit and run driver is still not found. Hopefully something will come up, but it's looking very dim right now.
Sagittarius

Salt Lake City, UT

#3626 Mar 20, 2013
<quoted text>
NO he has not. LIES!! SPECULATION!!! Trying to hurt who? The people who know the truth and are fighting everyday to find the animal that did this? Really? What is wrong with you people? Do you know what grief is? I hope you never have to be in this position. NEVER,NEVER,NEVER!!!!!! to hurt so bad you can't hardly function.
I kind of agree that this is way too early to ask such a question...if it were even any of the business of the public at all. I would also imagine that even his close friends and family aren't asking these questions yet either. It's really normal for 6mths. to a year to do such a thing and there wouldn't be anything wrong with that. I bet even S would want a super person to help raise those kids. Hopefully when it does happen, she will be good to them and V will be good to her. Guess there's always something that needs prayer!
Sagittarius

Salt Lake City, UT

#3627 Mar 20, 2013
Bwahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, how the heck would you know Guin's name is the only one from the beginning unless you have read it from the beginning? Bwahaha! Just because someone takes a few minutes out of their day to check this forum and have a few comments or speculations, hardly means no life! There are 24 hours in a day and someone might read this for 5 minutes or even 30! Hardly a reason to accuse anyone of not having a life. Maybe there are some people that actually take an interest in this case for one reason or another. Duhhhh! Obviously you have and there isn't anything wrong with that either. Hit and run driver is still not found. Hopefully something will come up, but it's looking very dim right now.
Funny but true. I haven't read this thing from the start...but kept up on a lot of it for a few mere minutes a day...along with checking on my daily email. It really hasn't interfered with my "life" at all and amounts to reading a short chapter of a book daily...NBD.
Sagittarius

Salt Lake City, UT

#3628 Mar 20, 2013
TroofRoof wrote:
So who besides S family is so distraught they can barely function? I've seen both A and B among other "friends" out partying and carrying on as if it never happened. They're definitely "functioning".
If they have children, they have to live some sort of a normal life...although I would probably ease up on the public parties in the area if it were me...just my opinion.
Sagittarius

Salt Lake City, UT

#3629 Mar 20, 2013
"you are all to sick" is hardly correct...maybe you should just say "some of you are sick". That really would be closer to the truth. Everyone on here has not been horrible. Thank you!
Sagittarius

Salt Lake City, UT

#3630 Mar 20, 2013
Squalala wrote:
<quoted text>
I can confirm he WOULD date if he COULD. Fact is he isn't on anyone's most wanted list.
Very possible, but regardless...good, bad or just okay it would take a very special woman to take on the other children under the circumstances in which they lost there mother. They will need some more time to process all that has happened and probably some help as well in doing that. That is the saddest part of it all...the children. I'm sure S's family helps a lot.
TroofRoof

Taylor, MI

#3631 Mar 21, 2013
Why would it take a "special woman"? He only has his girls from a previous and Brody. People mesh families all the time.
He and Sandra did. So what's your point?
TroofRoof

Taylor, MI

#3632 Mar 21, 2013
Brody is 4. He doesn't know the circumstance, and he will recover. Sadly, S's family doesn't see him as much as they'd like.
TroofRoof

Taylor, MI

#3633 Mar 21, 2013
*Brodey
Angel from Above

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#3634 Mar 21, 2013
TroofRoof wrote:
*Brodey
And, how would you know this? If you really knew the family you would not post anything on this site as they have requested.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macomb County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jessica kitchen.. May 18 Android18 1
News Hackel: Leaning against seeking governor's seat (May '09) Dec '15 TruthBTold 2
News Michigan teen leads police on wild chase Dec '15 Go Blue Forever 1
News Man who died in Macomb County Jail didn't need ... (Oct '15) Oct '15 ray 1
lawyer trying to strongarm county (Oct '15) Oct '15 ray 1
News Macomb County's Mark Hackel Angrily Defends Car... (Oct '15) Oct '15 ray 4
News Jail guards among highest paid Wayne County emp... (Aug '14) Feb '15 Steve 4
More from around the web