Sandra Loepp hit and run victim
no one important

Detroit, MI

#3491 Mar 6, 2013
ok dick faces i do know more about this than all of you put together and all of your "theories" are like y'all full of crap.
Sagittarius

Salt Lake City, UT

#3492 Mar 6, 2013
no one important wrote:
ok dick faces i do know more about this than all of you put together and all of your "theories" are like y'all full of crap.
If you know more about this case than everyone all put together then wow...I think we found the hit & run driver! It is you!!!
no one important

Detroit, MI

#3493 Mar 6, 2013
i have sat here and watched you all bash my family and quite honestly enough is enough. the whole situation sucks and then people tell us about this "blog" that is discussing the case and we check it out and we see a whole lot of stuff about V and S that have nothing to do with the case only the personal side. I will concede that a lot of poor choices were made a lot of people that night that give no one the right to dissect there private lives like that. The family is only doing what they can to ensure that the boys are taken care of and this is the way they thought would be good and people are trying to demonize them by saying that they are trying to make a profit from this well that can't be farther from the truth. so unless you actually have some hard evidence time for y'all to bugger off.
NaySayR

Detroit, MI

#3494 Mar 6, 2013
no one important wrote:
Hello Vernon.
no one important

Detroit, MI

#3495 Mar 6, 2013
not even close cause if you think i'm vernon you obviously don't know him that well.
Tuna

United States

#3496 Mar 6, 2013
Vernon would never say y'all or bugger off. LOL. That's S's side of the TT family --Fo SHO!
Fini

Chesapeake, VA

#3497 Mar 6, 2013
Fake bake. CYA Friends. Party bus. TT. WT. Babs. Fundraisers. Sylvester.

Sisters in pain. Theories down the drain.

We want your dough; you and your theories all blow.

Moobs.
Tuna

Tulsa, OK

#3498 Mar 7, 2013
LMFAO
Sagittarius

Salt Lake City, UT

#3499 Mar 7, 2013
LMFAO as well!
Geo

Canandaigua, NY

#3500 Mar 7, 2013
RIP Sandra!
Concerned

Romeo, MI

#3501 Mar 8, 2013
The REAL Renee wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not posted on here until now! Do NOT post ANYTHING under a false identity! I AM the girls mother you are NOT!!!!! Leave myself and MY family out of this. We are ALL grieving for Sandra and her family!!! I do not need anyone to speak for me! Period!
Good for you! People can be awful - my heart is with your families
Justice is here

Washington, MI

#3502 Mar 9, 2013
JUSTICE !!!!!!
DeezNutz

Toledo, OH

#3503 Mar 10, 2013
Yup I heard. Good. Now everyone can apologize to V. Lol. Is someone collecting the little reward or did Barney fife figure it out on his own?
Is the fundraiser still happening in May?
Guin

Mount Clemens, MI

#3504 Mar 10, 2013
DeezNutz wrote:
Yup I heard. Good. Now everyone can apologize to V. Lol. Is someone collecting the little reward or did Barney fife figure it out on his own?
Well what "news" would that be? Nothing in MSM that I can find just yet.
Justice is here

Washington, MI

#3505 Mar 10, 2013
Guin wrote:
<quoted text>
Well what "news" would that be? Nothing in MSM that I can find just yet.
Truck impounded. Suspect in custody. Forensics report awaiting. 3 others in truck as well being questioned. So 4 will be brought to Justice. A tip was called in by a "girlfriend"... Or ex girlfriend.
Guin

Mount Clemens, MI

#3506 Mar 10, 2013
Justice is here wrote:
<quoted text>
Truck impounded. Suspect in custody. Forensics report awaiting. 3 others in truck as well being questioned. So 4 will be brought to Justice. A tip was called in by a "girlfriend"... Or ex girlfriend.
Thank you! I will be awaiting more details. Wow! Four people? It surprises me that with that many involved it would take his long for someone to come forward. I hope this is the real deal and the family can get some closure.
DeezNutz

Toledo, OH

#3507 Mar 10, 2013
Yeah how do you know that it was a "girlfriend"? Is she speaking publicly? I heard the tipper was anon. But good for her! I hope she knows she has done the right thing
Pathetic

Frankenmuth, MI

#3508 Mar 10, 2013
NaySayR wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Vernon.
Lmao. Now that this case is solved will the family be canceling the latest 4 day pan handling event?
Pathetic

Frankenmuth, MI

#3509 Mar 10, 2013
Guin wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you! I will be awaiting more details. Wow! Four people? It surprises me that with that many involved it would take his long for someone to come forward. I hope this is the real deal and the family can get some closure.
My money is on beaners.
Pathetic

Frankenmuth, MI

#3510 Mar 10, 2013
DeezNutz wrote:
It's still his fault she was on that road alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macomb County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Macomb County Arrest Records and Criminal Mugshots Sun Emma 2
rnc talks with trump Aug '16 trump unfit to pr... 1
jessica kitchen.. May '16 Android18 1
News Hackel: Leaning against seeking governor's seat (May '09) Dec '15 TruthBTold 2
News Michigan teen leads police on wild chase (Dec '15) Dec '15 Go Blue Forever 1
News Man who died in Macomb County Jail didn't need ... (Oct '15) Oct '15 ray 1
lawyer trying to strongarm county (Oct '15) Oct '15 ray 1
More from around the web