Clinton Township, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

did any of you ever think that the family does have alot of the answers that you are looking for but are unable to answer them because LE has asked them not to share certain info yet because it is still an ongoing investigation? and possibly just don't want to share because some of the more useless info because they might inadvertently let the wrong thing out??
Squalala

Mayville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Dontbuyit wrote:
If said video existed v would had been brought up on dv charges....
It isn't unusual for LE to hold off on misdemeanor charges of that nature to build a stronger criminal case.
Squalala

Mayville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Dontbuyit wrote:
Hard to escape from jail... and had evidence of dv on the night thats end resulted in rumored victims death been collected, i do not believe rumored assailant would be roaming freely. As clearly should he be a suspect, this would ensure his whereabouts as a solid case developed. In the infamous words of squala "next"
You don't do significant jail time for DV if any at all. Usually it is an arrest, court date and anger management on first violation. V would not be held indefinitely in a jail cell being babysat. Please.
Dontbuyit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Not to mention that it seems as though the vast majority of posters seem to "want" v to be the guilty party which in my opinion, if he is innocent as presumed, only makes the real guilty party comfortable enough in thier own skin to dissolve of thier conscience....IDK...
Squalala

Mayville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

I know better wrote:
Get off of the PPO that was a decade ago. He is not guilty of any of the "RUMORS" you are accusing him of. You do not live his life, obviously you don't even live your own, because you are more interested in "STUPID" events, like what was their personal argument about. Go back into your closet and clean it up. Maybe then you would understand what life is all about. Nothing is perfect, just bumps in the road that we have to deal with, sometimes not graciously. If you want to help, go visit V and see what a good father and provider he has been and continues to be. Get the facts right from the accused's mouth! Go to the LE and find out why he hasn't been accused, because he is not guilty of anything. He went home AFTER he made sure his wife had a ride home. Controlling a 37 year old decisions is not possible unless you have a leash on them. When LE wants us to know any evidence they will make it be known, until then lay off the innocent people in this tragedy.
And here we go!!!!!! Yet another new cover story for V on behalf of lying ass friends!!!! I'm so sick of you people coming here and lying through your damn mouths!!! V left first and assumed she had a right. V walked no wait he got a ride no wait he drove! They fought they didn't fight! She was flirting she was an angel! She had a ride she didn't have a ride! V left after her knowing she had a ride! You all tell so many different stories!! And you wonder why we criticize and accuse you all of covering!
Squalala Smells So Bad

Boynton Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

"To prove they were drunk, if they were, is now an impossibility. So no they could not be charged with that."

The police may already have the suspects credit card info. The 4 shots and 8 beers that they drank are on the bar tab. Video from the bar they were at. Testimony from the bartenders and friends. Easy conviction on DUI. No sympathy from the jury.
Dontbuyit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

One generally wouldnt do significant jail time for dv and whether they do or not would be up to the judge....someHOW I believe if v were a suspect and DV were brought to le attention via indisputable video tape...a judge would happily deliver a sentence of the maxium guideline in order to persuade a confession....no? I dont believe said evidence exists nor that v is responsible for her death...i would be very surprised.
Sagittarius

Washington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Dontbuyit wrote:
Different strokes for different folks...perhaps after what seemed to me as a "family bashing" regarding fundraisers and fairly consistant ridicule of "friends"........the people that may had been able to dispute rumors or confirm facts lack the desire to respond to a computer screen. Im not so sure it would be on my list of priorities.
True that! As far as fundraisers go. If people choose to go and give...that is their choice. And I'm sure extended family and friends want to do something for the children out of compassion. Nothing wrong with that.
IComeInPeace

Waterford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Squalala Smells So Bad wrote:
"To prove they were drunk, if they were, is now an impossibility. So no they could not be charged with that."
The police may already have the suspects credit card info. The 4 shots and 8 beers that they drank are on the bar tab. Video from the bar they were at. Testimony from the bartenders and friends. Easy conviction on DUI. No sympathy from the jury.
There you have it. I guess there are people coming to debunk Inspector's rumors. Thanks for something useful.
Inspector

Sterling Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

As stated previously, the video from Santino's showing V deliberately inflicting injury on S that evening is real and not a rumor.
Byron

Macomb, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

I know better wrote:
Get off of the PPO that was a decade ago. He is not guilty of any of the "RUMORS" you are accusing him of. You do not live his life, obviously you don't even live your own, because you are more interested in "STUPID" events, like what was their personal argument about. Go back into your closet and clean it up. Maybe then you would understand what life is all about. Nothing is perfect, just bumps in the road that we have to deal with, sometimes not graciously. If you want to help, go visit V and see what a good father and provider he has been and continues to be. Get the facts right from the accused's mouth! Go to the LE and find out why he hasn't been accused, because he is not guilty of anything. He went home AFTER he made sure his wife had a ride home. Controlling a 37 year old decisions is not possible unless you have a leash on them. When LE wants us to know any evidence they will make it be known, until then lay off the innocent people in this tragedy.
You said he made sure his wife had a ride home, but every single friend has said that they had no idea S needed a ride home and they all assumed she went home with V. So someone is not telling the truth, all of the friends who said they had no idea she needed a ride or V who said he made sure she had a ride. Don't need a name but who was supposed to give her a ride home and why didn't that happen?
Squalala

Mayville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Squalala Smells So Bad wrote:
Wow talk about assumptions. You're whack.
Sagittarius

Washington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Inspector wrote:
As stated previously, the video from Santino's showing V deliberately inflicting injury on S that evening is real and not a rumor.
I didn't believe you before, but when someone else mentioned it to me outside of this forum...I now think it may be real. But I question still if it really has anything to do with her death.
Newposter

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Dontbuyit wrote:
Again...sigh....noone claimed to have evidence of peterson assulting his wife...
No but they were on to Peterson for a while before the arrest was made. They had to have everything lined up just right so it was a slam dunk case. I read all the books and followed that story to a tee. I was pregnant for the first time when it happened and couldnt believe a man could do that!
Newposter

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

TexMex wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference for me is I knew Grant and Peterson were guilty the first time I listened to them. Some people you just see right through. I never bought Peterson's "fishing trip" or Grant's wife "running off with the pool boy" BS stories. I didn't hear any "fishing" stories offered by Vern at the presser, and he was a mix of anger and incredulity. He certainly is responsible in many ways for events playing out like they did, but if he did do the deed I'd be very surprised; I can't imagine him not cracking by now. I would think if there was indeed a video of him getting violent in the parking lot, the cops would have set him down and worked him over for a plea deal. Plus, I think S's brothers would have taken him ice fishing by now...
So where has he been then? I was at the first fund raiser no V. Why are the sisters the ones having to run around doing all this work? My husband and I have talked about this. It makes no senses. Ae have 3 small kids. He says he would have them by his side going door to door with fliers. Calling news stations newspapers. Where is V?????????? Hiding in his house? He really doesnt seem to have alot of interest in this case. If someone ran my husband down I would be out everyday looking for answers.
Newposter

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

IComeInPeace wrote:
<quoted text>
There you have it. I guess there are people coming to debunk Inspector's rumors. Thanks for something useful.
They may already have his bleached out car too.
IComeInPeace

Waterford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Inspector wrote:
I think we would all like to know how you have access to this info and know this to be a fact not a rumor.
IComeInPeace

Waterford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Byron wrote:
<quoted text>
You said he made sure his wife had a ride home, but every single friend has said that they had no idea S needed a ride home and they all assumed she went home with V. So someone is not telling the truth, all of the friends who said they had no idea she needed a ride or V who said he made sure she had a ride. Don't need a name but who was supposed to give her a ride home and why didn't that happen?
From what I have been told she decided to stay indicating she would go home with one of the friends after they went outside. He saw her walk back in, and he left. He didn't know she did not re-enter. When she didn't return in, her friends assumed she had left with him. He thought she was with them, they thought she was with him. I still don't have an understanding why she didn't go back in or why she decided to walk.
Sagittarius

Washington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

IComeInPeace wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we would all like to know how you have access to this info and know this to be a fact not a rumor.
Yeah, and it is also something that is said around town too, not just by Inspector.(???)
Squalala

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Inspector wrote:
You have come here and patiently and politely shared what you know. Thanks for trying.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,961 - 2,980 of3,566
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Macomb County Discussions

Search the Macomb County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Couples at wedding expo hopeful for lift of Mic... 5 hr All in the Family 4
Opponent files paperwork to run against Hackel ... Apr 14 Not My Gal 15
Census says Detroit region is showing signs of ... Apr 1 reality is a crutch 6
St. Clair Shores interim police chief denies us... Mar 26 Slim Pickens 15
Don't neglect state's animals Mar 19 Mercena Johnson 1
'Super drunk' mom arrested while picking up 5-y... Mar '14 CONCERNED PARENT 2
17-year-old accused of hitting man, driving awa... Mar '14 real reality 3
•••
•••