Squalala

Lapeer, MI

#2570 Feb 1, 2013
blessed wrote:
You people are twisted in your mind, I can't even believe some of you! All you do is blame,torment,and accuse others of being people that they are not! I know Michigan had a huge unemployment rate, but damn get your butts off the computer and look for work! Who in their right state of mind would be friend requesting the family,babysitter,all the people close to Sandra? YOU SHOULD START FRIEND REQUESTING A PSYCHO THERAPIST FOR YOURSELF!! SICK ASS!! All you guys do is put down Sandra's friends :( Who all are well educated with degrees! It personally sounds like your all jealous beyond belief. MCNUGETT your just a flat our lier and cause more problems on here then anything! You go name calling and try to bring innocent people into this ridiculous,not helping a thing Topix Board! YOU ALL NEED TO GET A LIFE SERIOUSLY WHO HAS TIME ALL DAY TO BE ON HERE SPREADING RUMORS,NAME CALLING,ACTING LIKE YOU KNOW SO MUCH WHEN REALLY NONE OF YOU HAVE A CLUE, REMEMBER KARMA IS A REAL B*TCH KEEP IT UP KARMA DOESN'T HAPPEN OVER NIGHT YOU WILL GET YOURS!!! YOU ALL THINK YOUR HELPING FIND JUSTICE WELL GUESS WHAT I AM HERE TO TELL YOU YOUR NOT DOING A GOOD JOB, INFACT YOU SHOULD FIND ANOTHER HOBBY CAUSE THIS ONE RIGHT HERE THAT YOUR ALL CONSUMED WITH ISN'T GETTING YOU ANYWHERE!! LOSERS!!
Danyelle STFU ALREADY!!! Hit the bricks YOU.STUPID.A$$.BI*CH.
Squalala

Lapeer, MI

#2571 Feb 1, 2013
blessed wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Following.. Yes I would say the family would appreciate the lowlife people on this board to quit following the case!! Not one of you have helped out in any way? Harass, Harass , Harass!! Squalalalalalalal someone needs to figure out exactly who you are! You sure talk a big game on this Topix board I wonder how much game talking you would do face to face with some of these people? You look through your dictionary and pull out these words that make you sound all educated LMAO someone that waste so much time on something that is not doing any good for Sandra or her family and friends is a person that my tax dollars are paying for!!! I'll just keep working so you can sit your uneducated ass in front of the Sandra Lee Loepp forum all day and collect unemployment benefits WTF
Listen here you LOOPY skank, I haven't been here all day. I just got here and low and behold what do I find? You running your STUPID trap. What's wrong you little skeeze? Angry that we called you out? You just try to figure out who I am and we will see who is running scared then.
Mcnugget

Xenia, OH

#2572 Feb 1, 2013
Don't you mean, m00b?
Squalala

Lapeer, MI

#2573 Feb 1, 2013
Leo wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you have access to messages nobody else has seen??? I'm not saying what she did was right at all. It's just strange I never saw this message or the message regarding the shoes until you posted them. Were they deleted after Sly posted them?
Access?? It was sent to me via private message on the proboard. I am assuming by Sylvester. I have seen the entire convo. What you see is what you get and nothing has been added or detracted. MMS can deny it all she wants. In fact I would LOVE to find out she is denying it so I can prove its authenticity. But I suspect she knows better than to deny it.
Guin

Harrison Township, MI

#2574 Feb 1, 2013
Shannon wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I can see the friends care more about their own reputations than anything else. Why should anyone tiptoe around them?
Thats the feeling I've gotten from most of these people from the beginning. Sad isn't it.
Squalala

Lapeer, MI

#2575 Feb 1, 2013
Guin wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats the feeling I've gotten from most of these people from the beginning. Sad isn't it.
I didn't see this comment but agree with it 100%. The only time they show up and start spewing their condescending and self righteous rhetoric is when it seems toes have been stepped on or someone has come a teensy bit too close to exposing their "issues". And I say that in all seriousness as I think some of these women have real and serious mental issues. To come here and obsess on this forum day after day and make up names and comment defensively and the turn around and accuse everyone else of....drum roll...obsessing on this forum and making up names and being defensive...it is all so bizarre.
Guin

Harrison Township, MI

#2576 Feb 1, 2013
Leo wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you have access to messages nobody else has seen??? I'm not saying what she did was right at all. It's just strange I never saw this message or the message regarding the shoes until you posted them. Were they deleted after Sly posted them?
Sylvester posted excerpts and some of it was deleted, yes. Who believes what really don't matter. The only people may care that matter I guess would be LE and S's family. Now that they have that info I guess they can confer with LE and verify, correct? And if LE wants to verify anything they can contact MMS or better yet they can obtain the original conversation if they feel it's necessary.

We have no idea if she was making things up or if any of this holds water. It sure was interesting to say the least. Some of it has been verified by family to be false. So who knows…….
blessed

Hamtramck, MI

#2577 Feb 1, 2013
Mcnugget wrote:
<quoted text>
It just kind of falls into my lap, D. I don't know you personally. I think you're cool and I regret saying your first name. I'm sorry for that.
Mcnugget friend request me on fb if you really think you know who I am? I'm really not that person everyone was saying awhile back... now I'm really curious
Guin

Harrison Township, MI

#2578 Feb 1, 2013
Sagittarius wrote:
Has anyone yet debunked the 2:30am get the mail and no S story? That would really mean something if it is true. It would mean that someone may have handled her more and that more DNA could be found. Just a thought. Sorry if I sound clueless.
And Sly, I thought that you seemed very nice, but I just wonder about the O.U. professor thing. Your name wasn't on the list of any of their faculty. Can you explain that? I'm not asking you to reveal your personal info...just wondered if that was a fake thing too. That makes me curious and clueless two times! Sorry.
I wish we could get some sort of conformation on this also. You would think if she was not there than LE would want to release that into MSM so that the general public would be aware. Someone may recall some strange behavior the next morning????? It was a Sunday. Say if someone were to leave unusually early the next day or exhibited strange behavior?

What happened to the post I glanced at earlier about a case else where someone hit a woman and didn't discover her trapped beneath the vehicle until the next day? I can't seem to find it now. That was interesting.
Guin

Harrison Township, MI

#2579 Feb 1, 2013
blessed wrote:
<quoted text>
Mcnugget friend request me on fb if you really think you know who I am? I'm really not that person everyone was saying awhile back... now I'm really curious
Curious about?? How can McNugget FB request you if your not that person???
blessed

Hamtramck, MI

#2580 Feb 1, 2013
Squalala wrote:
<quoted text>
Danyelle STFU ALREADY!!! Hit the bricks YOU.STUPID.A$$.BI*CH.
Hey F*ck Face you STFU!!! You use the word retard like it's something to be proud of!!! Dumb B*tch! HOW ABOUT THIS YOU THINK YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHO I AM? YOU REALLY TALK A LOT OF SH*T GIRL AND HIDE BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER SCREEN? WHAT'S THAT ALL ABOUT? APPEARS YOU HAVE NO LIFE ONCE SO EVER I'D LOVE TO MEET YOU SOMEWHERE LET ME KNOW WHERE AND WHEN WE CAN DISCUSS AND EXCHANGE WORDS IN PERSON HOW ABOUT THAT I DO NOT NEED TO HIDE!!!
Leo

United States

#2581 Feb 1, 2013
Squalala wrote:
<quoted text>
Access?? It was sent to me via private message on the proboard. I am assuming by Sylvester. I have seen the entire convo. What you see is what you get and nothing has been added or detracted. MMS can deny it all she wants. In fact I would LOVE to find out she is denying it so I can prove its authenticity. But I suspect she knows better than to deny it.
I'm sure it's authentic & the information should have never been discussed with a stranger. Now lets get back to getting the word out so justice can be served.
blessed

Hamtramck, MI

#2582 Feb 1, 2013
Guin wrote:
<quoted text>
Curious about?? How can McNugget FB request you if your not that person???
HEY GUIN I SAID IF SHE THINKS SHE REALLY KNOWS WHO I AM TO FB ME!?! SHE DOESN'T THOUGH
blessed

Hamtramck, MI

#2583 Feb 1, 2013
Leo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure it's authentic & the information should have never been discussed with a stranger. Now lets get back to getting the word out so justice can be served.
Can I ask you a question? If in fact the babysitter is telling the truth why would people think it shouldn't have been told to a stranger? I personally would think the public wants to know the truth and not just keep making up ways in which we think the night went? Facts are Facts just like the Truth is the Truth??
CoNfUsEd

Saint Clair, MI

#2584 Feb 1, 2013
Are there more than two blessed posters? First one read as gentle, religious, and middle aged. Second one read as younger and slightly confrontational. This most recent blessed reads very angry and hostile. All from Roseville? Confusing. Also, has someone taken over Sylvester's name?
Shannon

Lapeer, MI

#2585 Feb 1, 2013
blessed wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY GUIN I SAID IF SHE THINKS SHE REALLY KNOWS WHO I AM TO FB ME!?! SHE DOESN'T THOUGH
Danyelle you're so stupid it hurts physically to look at your stupidity in black and white.
Squalala

Lapeer, MI

#2586 Feb 1, 2013
Hi neighbor! ;)
Shannon

Lapeer, MI

#2587 Feb 1, 2013
Hiya!
Thoughtful

Waterford, MI

#2588 Feb 1, 2013
Sylvester wrote:
<quoted text>
The man also is notorious for not paying his child support, that is public record. And it came from S's own children about the tv being taken, threats being made about mob connections and also health insurance being taken away. The boys confided in a family member. Might I add that family member described V as "snobby".
Ugh...nobody knows the details or circumstances surrounding these personal issues. Three sides to every story! More importantly, it's not relevant to finding who hit this woman and didn't have the decency to call 911 and report it. That's all I'm saying.
blessed

Hamtramck, MI

#2589 Feb 1, 2013
It appears everyone uses more name then just one? except Squalalala?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macomb County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jail guards among highest paid Wayne County emp... (Aug '14) Feb '15 Steve 4
News What's increasing Detroit-area water rates? Feb '15 Steve 3
News Pit bull bites 3-year-old girl on face in St. C... (Apr '14) Feb '15 Mytexas1 16
News Police seeking tips in 14-year-old girl's slaying (Jul '14) Feb '15 Mytexas1 3
News Reward offered to catch Easter church thieves (Apr '13) Feb '15 Streetrunner 5
News Police Release Sketch Of Person Of Interest In ... (Jul '14) Jan '15 ICU2 4
News Three GOP candidates battle to face incumbent H... (Jul '14) Aug '14 Not Enough Votes 26
More from around the web