A little respect

Toledo, OH

#2509 Jan 31, 2013
Gossip in private wrote:
<quoted text>
I 100% agree the family should know...IN PRIVATE. Sorry if you disagree. I only have two messages from Sly, neither give any answer about shoes. Please don't hurt me...
Bingo. Yes. Thank you. "In Private" is the key phrase. If someone knows something valuable, why not just take it to the family and police directly instead of broadcasting it to the world?
Guin

Harrison Township, MI

#2510 Jan 31, 2013
Sylvester wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you but I don't know how much I can contribute after getting so frustrated. I'm disheartened that sister kristy would accuse me of wanting them to "bow down" to me, that was never my intention. I'm also dejected at the way sister Kelly has insinuated that I have done something wrong when it's evident there are others in this scenario who need correcting before myself.
Welcome Back.

We've all had our moments here in the forum thatís for certain. This case evokes many emotions from people who have been drawn to Sandra's story for many different reasons.

Hopefully the info you were able to get out of all that will be useful for the family in some way with helping find out the truth.
Squalala

Lapeer, MI

#2511 Jan 31, 2013
A little respect wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody has defamed S or her family? You and I cannot converse any further, because we are operating in two completely separate realities.
Finally. Now shaddup and leave me alone.
Squalala

Lapeer, MI

#2512 Jan 31, 2013
Gossip in private wrote:
<quoted text>
I 100% agree the family should know...IN PRIVATE. Sorry if you disagree. I only have two messages from Sly, neither give any answer about shoes. Please don't hurt me...
Your computer sucks then. What can I say? I saw it and copied it all. Sucks for you.

I agree it should have been shared in private. On that we can agree. Sly has apologized though so can we move on?
Sylvester

Xenia, OH

#2513 Jan 31, 2013
Gossip in private wrote:
<quoted text>
I 100% agree the family should know...IN PRIVATE. Sorry if you disagree. I only have two messages from Sly, neither give any answer about shoes. Please don't hurt me...
I attempted to contact sister Kelly. I was unable to send a pm. I do not know why but I explained this to her and she refused to add me, even for long enough for me to PRIVATELY send her this chat. I could have been like a lot of people in this town and talked about this, inserted myself as 'in the know' and spread this info around but I didn't even consider that an option. I immediately wanted the family to know what this woman was saying! So what if I didn't use my own photos, who here honestly would? Look at that danyele girl, she never came back after she was outted!
Squalala

Lapeer, MI

#2514 Jan 31, 2013
A little respect wrote:
<quoted text>
Bingo. Yes. Thank you. "In Private" is the key phrase. If someone knows something valuable, why not just take it to the family and police directly instead of broadcasting it to the world?
I find this sooooo puzzling that it bothers you sooooo much that Sly shared this convo here in the forum but yet you seem impervious to this FACT that an insider, a neighborhood babysitter, someone you all trust with your children...spilled this info to a total and complete stranger.

This is what I like to refer to as "selective outrage". Your outrage is only aimed at certain people who you feel have "done you wrong" and have embarrassed and criticized you a bit harsher than your tender sensibilities could handle.

And its getting old. Real, real old.
Hypocrite

United States

#2515 Jan 31, 2013
Gossip in private wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry I don't have the forum memorized...I'll try harder. How many hours do you spend here a day?
And you?
Squalala

Lapeer, MI

#2516 Jan 31, 2013
Sylvester wrote:
<quoted text>
I attempted to contact sister Kelly. I was unable to send a pm. I do not know why but I explained this to her and she refused to add me, even for long enough for me to PRIVATELY send her this chat. I could have been like a lot of people in this town and talked about this, inserted myself as 'in the know' and spread this info around but I didn't even consider that an option. I immediately wanted the family to know what this woman was saying! So what if I didn't use my own photos, who here honestly would? Look at that danyele girl, she never came back after she was outted!
Don't worry Sly. You have explained yourself and apologized and that's all that matters.Nothing you did can compare to MMS's ridiculous rumor mongering and deliberate skewing of the facts. And this is a woman who is trusted to babysit the precious children of the Housewives. What does this say about them?:-/
Sylvester

Xenia, OH

#2517 Jan 31, 2013
The bottom line is this, I tried going to them privately. They didnt not trust me enough
Kelly all saying "I don't just "friend" people"
I knew I couldn't send her a pm without being her friend. I don't know why Facebook was behaving that way, but it was. She refused! Who wouldn't be frustrated?
We are expected to trust in them to give them tips and info but they have obvious distrust in anyone I tried going to them privately
They didnt not trust me enough
Kelly all saying "I don't just "friend" peopl"
I knew I couldn't send her a pm without being her friend
I don't know why it was doing that but it was
She refused!
Who wouldn't be frustrated
We r putting trust in them to give them tips, hard earned money and info but they have obvious distrust in anyone from the board who is only trying to help.
But like someone else said, go have dinner with MMS and act like its all good she's describing what she saw or her sister saw when they came upon S's body to anyone who will listen.
After all, I'm the bad guy.
Sylvester

Xenia, OH

#2518 Jan 31, 2013
Well that got messed up. Sorry I hope you can make ends of it.
Sylvester

Xenia, OH

#2519 Jan 31, 2013
That's what happens when your nine month old baby is teething and has you up all night.
TruthRuth

United States

#2520 Jan 31, 2013
Sylvester don't let these mouth breathers get you down. Stand your ground!
A little respect

Toledo, OH

#2521 Jan 31, 2013
Squalala wrote:
<quoted text>
I find this sooooo puzzling that it bothers you sooooo much that Sly shared this convo here in the forum but yet you seem impervious to this FACT that an insider, a neighborhood babysitter, someone you all trust with your children...spilled this info to a total and complete stranger.
This is what I like to refer to as "selective outrage". Your outrage is only aimed at certain people who you feel have "done you wrong" and have embarrassed and criticized you a bit harsher than your tender sensibilities could handle.
And its getting old. Real, real old.
No, my outrage is directed squarely at you. Since December you have posted about 50% of the comments in this and the first thread, and the nasty tone you have set has been responsible for a lot of smearing of reputations who you've admitted to having never met. Some of the the collateral damage from this smearing has landed directly on the victim, who you've also admitted to having never met.

You claim to be working towards justice for Sandra Loepp, but all you've accomplished is rubbing salt in the wounds of people that are grieving over her passing. You seem to gleefully relish every little tidbit of gossip, no matter how false it may be.

It's likely that the Crowe/Loepp children have a good deal of counseling in their future, and some of the sick things published in this forum will give them plenty to discuss with their therapists.

And I know that all you will do is jump right back on your keyboard, write to me that I should get off my high horse and leave the forum, because all you know how to do is bluster. But sometime in a quiet moment you ought to really deeply contemplate the potential consequences of everything you've written over the last month.

Judged:

13

13

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Sandra Video

Santa Ana, CA

#2522 Jan 31, 2013
What video of her at work were you viewing?
Squalala

Lapeer, MI

#2523 Jan 31, 2013
A little respect wrote:
<quoted text>
No, my outrage is directed squarely at you. Since December you have posted about 50% of the comments in this and the first thread, and the nasty tone you have set has been responsible for a lot of smearing of reputations who you've admitted to having never met. Some of the the collateral damage from this smearing has landed directly on the victim, who you've also admitted to having never met.
You claim to be working towards justice for Sandra Loepp, but all you've accomplished is rubbing salt in the wounds of people that are grieving over her passing. You seem to gleefully relish every little tidbit of gossip, no matter how false it may be.
It's likely that the Crowe/Loepp children have a good deal of counseling in their future, and some of the sick things published in this forum will give them plenty to discuss with their therapists.
And I know that all you will do is jump right back on your keyboard, write to me that I should get off my high horse and leave the forum, because all you know how to do is bluster. But sometime in a quiet moment you ought to really deeply contemplate the potential consequences of everything you've written over the last month.
Wow you never get tired of your own bull$hit do you? We have been up and down and up and down and up down this road. I have asked numerous times of some actual proof from you people of any lies or defamatory or reputation comments I personally have made here...especially those lacking in any evidence that hasn't already been "outed". You seem to want to lay all of this guilt on me for hurting the victim...are you serious right now? She is dead. The person who hit her is out there somewhere..probably reading this and laughing at how far afield your attention has gone when you're obsessing on a forum and on a person and persons who have done nothing but get under your skin. You stop and think about that.

I will leave you with that. My guess is you won't get it. You have failed for a month to get it. If my tone is nasty it is because every single night you come here with one intention and surprise surprise you succeed..to derail the discussion away from anything about the victim and make it all about you high maintenance, self absorbed and desperate CYA'ers.

ENOUGH! You have been told numerous times to just not read this forum if it is causing you so much discomfort and distress. But you are like a moth to a flame. You can't help but try to constantly add an element of melodrama and a pity party for you and cya incorporated that need not exist. I get that you're mad that your babysitter flapped her yap and made you all look like maroons once again. I get it I really do! I don't know what to tell you. Make better choices? Stop blaming others for your poor choices? Stop directing your browser to this forum and trying to make it all about you?

Now seriously. I am done. You are a total waste of time and from this point forward you're on ignore.

Judged:

14

11

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Squalala

Lapeer, MI

#2524 Jan 31, 2013
Sandra Video wrote:
What video of her at work were you viewing?
Go to youtube and type in Nu-way trucking in the search. She is adorable in them...there are a couple.:(

Judged:

12

12

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Squalala

Lapeer, MI

#2525 Jan 31, 2013
Squalala wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to youtube and type in Nu-way trucking in the search. She is adorable in them...there are a couple.:(
So directing someone, possibly a family member, to videos of Sandra on Youtube deserves flames and spams and lemons?

Nice job, CYA'ers. Well done.

Judged:

12

11

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Weird

Royal Oak, MI

#2526 Jan 31, 2013
It's weird that you people who never met Sandra waste so much time on here. It's only because you want to argue and be right. Is there really nothing more going on in your life? You sound absolutely crazy! Take care of your poor teething babies, love life, get a hobby that doesn't include making fake Facebook profiles. So messed up.
Funny

Romeo, MI

#2527 Jan 31, 2013
Weird wrote:
It's weird that you people who never met Sandra waste so much time on here. It's only because you want to argue and be right. Is there really nothing more going on in your life? You sound absolutely crazy! Take care of your poor teething babies, love life, get a hobby that doesn't include making fake Facebook profiles. So messed up.
If that is true, looks like you have spent enough time on here reading what everyone is saying! Babies haven't been talked about since SEVERAL comments ago. Say that again,who needs a hobby? Looks like you found yours. Just sayin'
A little respect

Toledo, OH

#2528 Feb 1, 2013
Squalala wrote:
<quoted text>
I find this sooooo puzzling that it bothers you sooooo much that Sly shared this convo here in the forum but yet you seem impervious to this FACT that an insider, a neighborhood babysitter, someone you all trust with your children...spilled this info to a total and complete stranger.
This is what I like to refer to as "selective outrage". Your outrage is only aimed at certain people who you feel have "done you wrong" and have embarrassed and criticized you a bit harsher than your tender sensibilities could handle.
And its getting old. Real, real old.
No, my outrage is directed squarely at you. Since December you have posted about 50% of the comments in this and the first thread, and the nasty tone you have set has been responsible for a lot of smearing of reputations of people who you've admitted to having never met. Some of the the collateral damage from this smearing has landed directly on the victim, who you've also admitted to having never met.

You claim to be working towards justice for Sandra Loepp, but all you've accomplished is rubbing salt in the wounds of people that are grieving over her passing. You seem to gleefully relish every little tidbit of gossip, no matter how false it may be.

It's likely that the Crowe/Loepp children have a good deal of counseling in their future, and some of the sick lies published in this forum will give them plenty to discuss with their therapists.

And I know that all you will do is jump right back on your keyboard, write to me that I should get off my high horse and leave the forum, because all you know how to do is bluster. But sometime in a quiet moment you ought to really deeply contemplate the potential consequences of everything you've written over the last month.

***Sorry to repost this, but I left out two words in my last post and I can't stand when I do that. Also, I have one thing to add for Squalala, or Sylvester, or Hilda, or whatever name you want to go by for the next five minutes, and that is this. My last posting got 3 different negative "judgement" icons (mean faces, etc.) X 10. Now I don't mean to brag, but I'd like to think that my statement was at least somewhat rational and in line with how most sane people think.

Is it possible that 10 different people from midnight to 5 am all really agreed that what I wrote was so outlandish, that it deserved such a negative rating? Or, is it more likely that you have created multiple identities for this forum, and have gone back to rate my post negatively multiple times? To do that is just about as easy as creating a fake Facebook account. Perhaps this pond is full of many catfish. Just a little something to mull over. Now I'll sit back and wait for your predictable blustering, ALL CAPS, and exclamation points (!!!!!).**

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macomb County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jail guards among highest paid Wayne County emp... (Aug '14) Feb 23 Steve 4
What's increasing Detroit-area water rates? Feb 23 Steve 3
Pit bull bites 3-year-old girl on face in St. C... (Apr '14) Feb 23 Mytexas1 16
Police seeking tips in 14-year-old girl's slaying (Jul '14) Feb 23 Mytexas1 3
Reward offered to catch Easter church thieves (Apr '13) Feb 12 Streetrunner 5
Police Release Sketch Of Person Of Interest In ... (Jul '14) Jan '15 ICU2 4
Three GOP candidates battle to face incumbent H... (Jul '14) Aug '14 Not Enough Votes 26
More from around the web