Sandra Loepp hit and run victim
Sagittarius

Romeo, MI

#2404 Jan 31, 2013
Yeah, too much stuff to be made up. Obviously he is from the area. But who? He doesn't want anyone to know, yet he speaks with those around and finds out info that no one else seems to know. Then he disappears when his cover is blown. He will probably come back as another. At night, his location shows up as Canton. I don't know if that means anything.
OverSharing

Detroit, MI

#2405 Jan 31, 2013
Sagittarius wrote:
<quoted text>
He posted his name on FB...that wasn't a fake page. And he was asking MMS questions. As far as A goes, she just said to leave her alone. Maybe she answered properly because she didn't know who he was. He never claimed to be someone that he wasn't. If it was a fake FB, he wouldn't have put his real name. I think he was really trying to help, maybe they just didn't trust him because of some of the things others have posted. He reached his boiling point and just gave up I suppose. I really don't think he's a bad guy. Maybe A thought she was going to get harassed...IDK.
Unfortunately this type of online persona (Sly, not Sag) is why it is so difficult for the family and friends of S to not become suspicious of accuracy or defensive of information being shared. New, honest, information would be very helpful but sharing non-essential, personal information is not. I understand that some information about family/friends was shared to help this forum develop ideas around the characteristics of those involved. Unfortunately, in these instances that is usually focused on negative (more tantalizing)comments, which is unfortunate. The people involved are more like you and I than you may want to believe. Most of us are working hard to provide for a family we love. It's always easiest to pass judgement. I encourage everyone to continue the forum, but for the right reasons. Please share if you have information that you think will help in providing Justice for Sandra and her family. Sorry if you found this post to sound like preaching, it's not my intent. I for one am very interested in keeping this case open until justice prevails.
Sagittarius

Romeo, MI

#2406 Jan 31, 2013
OverSharing wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately this type of online persona (Sly, not Sag) is why it is so difficult for the family and friends of S to not become suspicious of accuracy or defensive of information being shared. New, honest, information would be very helpful but sharing non-essential, personal information is not. I understand that some information about family/friends was shared to help this forum develop ideas around the characteristics of those involved. Unfortunately, in these instances that is usually focused on negative (more tantalizing)comments, which is unfortunate. The people involved are more like you and I than you may want to believe. Most of us are working hard to provide for a family we love. It's always easiest to pass judgement. I encourage everyone to continue the forum, but for the right reasons. Please share if you have information that you think will help in providing Justice for Sandra and her family. Sorry if you found this post to sound like preaching, it's not my intent. I for one am very interested in keeping this case open until justice prevails.
Agreed! And as I stated in the last few comments, I was wrong about thinking Sly was a real person. If he really wanted to help, he didn't have to reveal his name on here...he could have just said that from the beginning. Now no one knows if he really had some real info or not. He discredited himself that way. Still worth LE checking out though...IDK.
Guin

Harrison Township, MI

#2407 Jan 31, 2013
Sagittarius wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed! And as I stated in the last few comments, I was wrong about thinking Sly was a real person. If he really wanted to help, he didn't have to reveal his name on here...he could have just said that from the beginning. Now no one knows if he really had some real info or not. He discredited himself that way. Still worth LE checking out though...IDK.
Unfortunate the way that entire situation played out.

I'm sure K will be questioning LE about what was detailed in those convo's... I really have no doubt. This family wants answers so I do not think they will leave any stone unturned.
Sylvester Never Existed

Santa Ana, CA

#2408 Jan 31, 2013
Did the gentle heart and soul of the posters actually have either?

Manti Te'o scoffs at our gullibility.
Mcnugget

Lansing, MI

#2409 Jan 31, 2013
Kelly how did you find sly was a fake? I thought his profile looked legit...how did you figger him out!?
Mcnugget

Lansing, MI

#2410 Jan 31, 2013
I don't think the convo with MMS is faked though. Too much bs in that convo. Also who cares if sly is a real guy, we know Mms is a real person who lives in the tp and her story seems more important than sly
Sister-Kisty

New Baltimore, MI

#2411 Jan 31, 2013
Here is Sylvesters post that disappeared, thought I would re-post it before I responded to it.

Sylvester wrote:
No, she did not. I just checked before putting my baby down for bed. Nothing, and her brother unfriended me as we'll after asking me last night why I friended him two weeks ago and he had accepted.
One can only gather two conclusions based on the lack of interest in sister-Kelly getting in touch with me for the information I was going to give.
A) she knows MMS is in fact telling the truth and doesn't want to say so
B) she's not concerned that MMS is lying.
MMS went as far as to tell me that S's pants were down to her ankles and she still had hair. If this woman is saying this out of turn I would think they'd care. But it's much more important for us on this forum to shut up. It's much more important for my links to our discussion boards to be deleted because we wouldn't want anyone reading any of the lies here. The hypocrisy kills me. I'm convinced some of us have donated money, and our time discussing and wanting answers for this family.
Either way, I don't know what else these people expect the public to do. If they're perfectly okay with Dr Horn's babysitter making up lies to interject herself into this story, I really don't know how anyone can help them. She's apparently close to the story being the dr's sitter yet sister-Kelly acted like she had never seen her or her name. Yet it's right there on the justice site that they specifically gave MMS her own buttons she had requested and MMS said she saw them on the table at someone's house and did get them.
You can not expect the publics help,
Money and time when you are not going to be straightforward with them.
With that you all can make your own conclusion as to where you think this is all headed. If you don't have something that fits into the family's scenario then you're not worth their time. So think about that before you open your pocketbook.
Also before I go I would like to share one more tidbit and i will officially be done spending anymore time agonizing on this case...according to another family member, I was told V is not being very nice to S's boys. He's apparently threatened them that he has ties to the mob and also he took one of he boys TV's that S bought him and put it in his office. Apparently her boys have been cut off health insurance as well.
So with that I bid you all farewell. Good luck banging your heads against the wall with this family who enigmatically seem to want to solve this crime but will let this slip by them.
Take care everyone.
Sylvester
Ps: fundraiser are a nice idea, but people ask yourselves this, this goes for Sandra's children...S did not work, what income are they not recieving at this point? If you're going to ask for money for raising the children the public should also be told if there was a hefty life ins policy collected.
In the words of Flava Flav..."peace out".
Sister-Kisty

New Baltimore, MI

#2412 Jan 31, 2013
Sylvester, Scott or whoever you really are,

I am the one who deleted the link to this forum from our FB page. I did it because of type of content in recent posts by SOME not ALL, our teenagers who have full access to our FB page don't need to stumble upon it and read these types of things about their aunt. Not to mention her children!

We DO want and need help. We have tried but will never be able to express our gratitude to the community that has stepped up to help.

Our FB Page is open to all, anyone can send a private message, we get them everyday from multiple people. You are the first to express not being able to send one.

What exactly are we not being straight forward with? There are things that are part of the investigation that we just can not respond to. Remember this IS an ongoing investigation still.

I am the one who posted to MMS about the pins, she bought two from me at an event and we ran out. I wanted to be sure she got them as she knows one of the people contributing to making them. She saw them at that persons house, not anyone in the family. Prior to this we never met her.

Sandra worked constantly through the years up until a short time ago she decided to take some time off after having her last child, many woman do the same. She had all intentions of going back to work. We know how hard it will be for these children and just want to help them. That's what any good aunt would do!

All we want is to find who did this to our sister, our lives have been turned upside down, our children have already lost so much time with their own moms because of all the time we are devoting to this case. Sorry if we don't drop everything and run to the computer to bow down to your instant request.

Kelly is an amazing person, she was willing to hear what you had to say, but since she wasn't fast enough to respond you, you go and dump all the trash you can, your pathetic!

Do you think the death of our sister wasn't hard enough, we don't need you acting like a baby and throwing a temper tantrum all over a blog because we didn't meet your time frame to respond. Grow up!

This is in now directed to those that are on here being respectful of our loss and privacy on certain matters, Thank you.
Sister-Kristy

New Baltimore, MI

#2413 Jan 31, 2013
Sorry it's Kristy not Kisty, can you tell i'm a bit frustrated....
Sister-Kristy

New Baltimore, MI

#2414 Jan 31, 2013
Sister-Kisty wrote:
I am the one who deleted the link to this forum from our FB page. I did it because of type of content in recent posts by SOME not ALL, our teenagers who have full access to our FB page don't need to stumble upon it and read these types of things about their aunt. Not to mention her children!
We DO want and need help. We have tried but will never be able to express our gratitude to the community that has stepped up to help.
Our FB Page is open to all, anyone can send a private message, we get them everyday from multiple people. You are the first to express not being able to send one.
What exactly are we not being straight forward with? There are things that are part of the investigation that we just can not respond to. Remember this IS an ongoing investigation still.
I am the one who posted to MMS about the pins, she bought two from me at an event and we ran out. I wanted to be sure she got them as she knows one of the people contributing to making them. She saw them at that persons house, not anyone in the family. Prior to this we never met her.
Sandra worked constantly through the years up until a short time ago she decided to take some time off after having her last child, many woman do the same. She had all intentions of going back to work. We know how hard it will be for these children and just want to help them. That's what any good aunt would do!
All we want is to find who did this to our sister, our lives have been turned upside down, our children have already lost so much time with their own moms because of all the time we are devoting to this case. Sorry if we don't drop everything and run to the computer to bow down to your instant request.
Kelly is an amazing person, she was willing to hear what you had to say, but since she wasn't fast enough to respond you, you go and dump all the trash you can, your pathetic!
Do you think the death of our sister wasn't hard enough, we don't need you acting like a baby and throwing a temper tantrum all over a blog because we didn't meet your time frame to respond. Grow up!
This is in now directed to those that are on here being respectful of our loss and privacy on certain matters, Thank you.
NOT,not NOW
Leo

Macomb, MI

#2415 Jan 31, 2013
Sister-Kisty wrote:
Kristy, I'm so sorry you have to deal with this crap!
WhatMatters

Holly, MI

#2416 Jan 31, 2013
Sister-Kisty wrote:
Omg, I remember on there forum a few days ago a random post that stated you left a few doors open and a lot of Skelton fell out. Then it said this message is for Scott.

Was that one of s sisters who posted that on here or someone else. They must have found out his FBI was fake at that point. Just my thoughts.
Following

United States

#2417 Jan 31, 2013
questionS wrote:
<quoted text>
is he a he or a she? why flaunt being the only one using a real name, when all the while actually using a fake fb page and trying to friend those close to the case? creepy. crossed a line of normal. makes one wonder if LE should be looking into who this person really is and what sort of vehicle he/she has access to. trying to help anonymously (alter ego sylvester) while lying about not being anonymous (fake fb page) makes one wonder if this person was involved in what happened and is trying to gain information on progress of case? again, creepy behavior.
Oh come on!!!! We are ALL anonymous here in one way or another. Why do you think CrimeStoppers takes anonymous tips? People have the right to anonymity. This doesn't mean they're guilty! Ridiculous!!! I'm going to give Sly the benefit of the doubt only because he was friendly and respectful and often helpful. Maybe the fake FB was just a bad judgment call on his part and he wanted to help but also wanted to preserve his anonymity. But you know what? Now he's probably gone because people like you are making scary accusations about him possibly being involved.
What---

Detroit, MI

#2418 Jan 31, 2013
WhatMatters wrote:
<quoted text>
Omg, I remember on there forum a few days ago a random post that stated you left a few doors open and a lot of Skelton fell out. Then it said this message is for Scott.
Was that one of s sisters who posted that on here or someone else. They must have found out his FBI was fake at that point. Just my thoughts.
Yes, the sisters figured it out and that was what I was refering to.
What---

Detroit, MI

#2419 Jan 31, 2013
Following wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh come on!!!! We are ALL anonymous here in one way or another. Why do you think CrimeStoppers takes anonymous tips? People have the right to anonymity. This doesn't mean they're guilty! Ridiculous!!! I'm going to give Sly the benefit of the doubt only because he was friendly and respectful and often helpful. Maybe the fake FB was just a bad judgment call on his part and he wanted to help but also wanted to preserve his anonymity. But you know what? Now he's probably gone because people like you are making scary accusations about him possibly being involved.
There have been so many people accused of being involved on this board what's one more???
Grandson of Swami

Santa Ana, CA

#2420 Jan 31, 2013
Even if a vehicle is somehow identified...not just make and model, but THE vehicle...there is going to be reasonable doubt as to the driver. Even if there really isnt, there will be that unattainable standard to overcome for criminal prosecution. A top-billing lawyer will get anyone off of that charge without eyewitness or video evidence.

However, once the vehicle is found, it is easier to establish liability per tort standards. That is what I think will happen if anything happens.

Or we can ask Scott what to do.
Sister Sledge

United States

#2421 Jan 31, 2013
Sister-Kisty wrote:
1. Upon doing a google search for Sandra Loepp THIS forum often comes up first. Even before FB. So deleting links on FB is inconsequential. You can't shield children from everything. I'd be more concerned about V's crass treatment off those boys than this forum.

2. It appeared to me that Sylvester dumped trash given to him by a BABYSITTER of your dead sister. So if you're going to go on the attack why not start THERE?! A simple glance at the FB pages shows MMS initiation the convo. A simple glance at the convo shows MMS happily poring out all the dirty details, some true and some false. So keep giving her buttons. Smile when you see her at the dinner. But KNOW she is for some reason making this about her and flapping her yap at total strangers who chat with her on FB. She seemed to really enjoy herself spillin beans about pants and shoes and babysitting.

Your anger is directed at the wrong people. I suggest you calm down. The public has been asked for help. Many of us WANT to help. Some people like to play detective and you never know where a productive lead might come from. Maybe whomever Sylvester is just got frustrated like you. But who knows what he could have turned up!
Leo

Macomb, MI

#2422 Jan 31, 2013
Who is Scott?
Mcnugget

Lansing, MI

#2423 Jan 31, 2013
Scott Disick?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macomb County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jail guards among highest paid Wayne County emp... (Aug '14) Feb '15 Steve 4
News What's increasing Detroit-area water rates? Feb '15 Steve 3
News Pit bull bites 3-year-old girl on face in St. C... (Apr '14) Feb '15 Mytexas1 16
News Police seeking tips in 14-year-old girl's slaying (Jul '14) Feb '15 Mytexas1 3
News Reward offered to catch Easter church thieves (Apr '13) Feb '15 Streetrunner 5
News Police Release Sketch Of Person Of Interest In ... (Jul '14) Jan '15 ICU2 4
News Three GOP candidates battle to face incumbent H... (Jul '14) Aug '14 Not Enough Votes 26
More from around the web