Sandra Loepp hit and run victim
Shadow

New Baltimore, MI

#204 Jan 5, 2013
question wrote:
<quoted text>
Was Amanda already in her vehicle ready to leave or standing during this arguement? Were they arguing due to Sandy's condition and not wanting to get into car or something else? Did Sandy go back inside to steps at this point? If so, did Amanda follow? Drive away? Read she said she was still there and didn't know Sandy left on foot. Does that mean she passed Sandy on steps and went into bar? WTF. Would be interested to see this Q&A between RPC and wife play out.
NO evidence of this fight between A and S .
Curious

Utica, MI

#205 Jan 5, 2013
Let us look at what we have fromt the previous thread:

1. Sandra had a broken wrist at her son's bday party
2. Vern's ex wife filed for a ppo in 05'
3. There were investigations for domestic violence prior
4. Remarks made from an ex for anger/temper
5. Financial troubles
6. BFF (Romeo Police Chief)/wife present that night
7. Some sort of altercation in parking lot
8. DD's and bus for safe rides home
9. The mannerism/body language at the CS conf.
10. Lack of emotion by hubby at conf.
11. Hubby refused to answer ?'s at conf
12. Hubby MIA at fundraiser last night
13. No skid marks at scene
14. No one looks for her after she leaves
15. Goes unidentified for 12+ hours

What other facts from the previous thread?

The list goes on and on. I agree if it was a semi I think she would have heard it. No skid marks lead to think that it was intentional. Time frame doesn't match up. Maybe Vern did push her. Maybe the romeo chief was in on it or knows now and is hush hush.
Squalala

Midland, MI

#206 Jan 5, 2013
Shadow wrote:
<quoted text>NO evidence of this fight between A and S .
Not a fight but a heated exchange or an altercation. Or is Amanda now denying there was an exchange and she feels bad she didn't force S in to her car?
someone TALKing

Saint Clair, MI

#207 Jan 5, 2013
Curious wrote:
Let us look at what we have fromt the previous thread:
1. Sandra had a broken wrist at her son's bday party
2. Vern's ex wife filed for a ppo in 05'
3. There were investigations for domestic violence prior
4. Remarks made from an ex for anger/temper
5. Financial troubles
6. BFF (Romeo Police Chief)/wife present that night
7. Some sort of altercation in parking lot
8. DD's and bus for safe rides home
9. The mannerism/body language at the CS conf.
10. Lack of emotion by hubby at conf.
11. Hubby refused to answer ?'s at conf
12. Hubby MIA at fundraiser last night
13. No skid marks at scene
14. No one looks for her after she leaves
15. Goes unidentified for 12+ hours
What other facts from the previous thread?
The list goes on and on. I agree if it was a semi I think she would have heard it. No skid marks lead to think that it was intentional. Time frame doesn't match up. Maybe Vern did push her. Maybe the romeo chief was in on it or knows now and is hush hush.
Have police answered question regarding skid marks? Why no skid marks? No damage to the curb rail? How far is that off the road? Might someone behind a wheel have looked down for a second or not seen S? Even so, would he/she not have felt impact of something and then jerked car (making some noise) for someone (Vern) to hear. SOMEONE heard or saw SOMETHING.
question

Saint Clair, MI

#208 Jan 5, 2013
Shadow wrote:
<quoted text>NO evidence of this fight between A and S .
Arguement was word used from previous thread, call it discussion. Was there a discussion in parking lot? Was A even in parking lot with S?
Pissed Off

Evansville, IN

#209 Jan 5, 2013
Its hard for me to participate in this, because my opinion is keep your two cents to yourself. However,
Yes... I think that anyone who calls themselves a "friend" SHOULD go to GREAT lengths to prevent a intoxicated friend from leaving on foot from a bar.....you should always be keeping tabs on everyone...
let me tell you right now I will personally go to great lengths... I have been known to take and hide keys and have REALLY pissed a few friends off with this... one time I was really a little worried that one of my friends was going to actually get physical with me.... Another friend didn't speak to me for WEEKS after I did this.... However, I am a non-drinker.... and I have been known to pull myself out of bed at 2 and 3 am when called by friends... without hesitation to drive all the way across town to fetch them if or when they needed me....
Because as i have read there are way too many factors in this case and I'm scared there will be no justice for the family. I am just completely uncomfortable with this horrible story I am shaking as I type. I do know that when dealing with the intoxicated, many times confrontation can be risky.... but morally and ethically.... I think we all share the responsibility in preventing the needless death and destruction caused by alcohol.... I guess what I'm trying to say to you people is that it all started with that first sip of alcohol at Santinos. God Bless Sandra Lee Loepp and her FAMILY.
Sagittarius

Salt Lake City, UT

#210 Jan 5, 2013
blessed wrote:
<quoted text>
This is terrible that i'm asking this... but what did they see? i'm sure just her lifeless body ;(((
A lady said her nail salon lady drove by when police must have just got their. If she saw what she thinks she saw, it would for sure indicate a dragging...thinks would come off. Would probably be part of the things they found. Did they ever say what they found of hers?
really

Saint Clair, MI

#211 Jan 5, 2013
blessed wrote:
<quoted text>
This is just my opinion ... I do NOT that her body laid there all night?? someone would have seen her earlier than 8am... her lifeless body had to of been somewhere else and brought there after some time :(((
bars close at two right? no one pulled into that parking lot to get to a home in the park after a night out? only the well off go out to drink?
Guin

Mount Clemens, MI

#212 Jan 5, 2013
someone TALKing wrote:
<quoted text>
Have police answered question regarding skid marks? Why no skid marks? No damage to the curb rail? How far is that off the road? Might someone behind a wheel have looked down for a second or not seen S? Even so, would he/she not have felt impact of something and then jerked car (making some noise) for someone (Vern) to hear. SOMEONE heard or saw SOMETHING.
No reference to skid marks by LE. Only posters who state they have driven by and not seen any.

LE stated at presser she was approx 20 years off the road in the parking lot of the office of the Mobile Home park.

Also that they believe she was dragged 1/8 of a mile or 600 feet based on the location personal articles recovered of Sandraís.

Thatís about all that has been said in MSM I believe.
Taylor, MI

#213 Jan 5, 2013
TexMex wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm thinking it wasn't a car at all. Little evidence at the scene leads me to believe she may have been struck by a vehicle that had some kind of appendages attached to it, like the extended side view mirrors on the front fender of a glass truck or a horse carrier hauler or even semi. This might explain the lack of busted vehicle parts and the lack of a damaged vehicle turning up thus far. She could feasibly have been caught up in the works and dragged, and the driver of said vehicle didn't have to necessarily pull her from under the vehicle, but rather detached her from the mirror or similar device. As well, those things protrude well into the shoulder, and judging from where she was hit at the guardrail before the creek, there wasn't much room for error on the drivers part. Also, I'd guess the driver wasn't a local. If they were and were trying to not get caught, they would have pulled into the rear parking lot of the Mexican or Old Stone restaurants instead of the front of the trailer park, less chance of getting spotted. JMHO.
I thought I read somewhere that they thought she was hispanic because they could not tell a true description of what she looked like because she was dragged so far...hense possibly releasing pics of her rings to help identify her.

God...after reading the comments I realized for the first time that poor Sandras last moments on this earth were spent crying, with not a friend in sight, alone, cold, with her POS husband being a TOTAL prick and being left to die like an animal... NO human being deserves this. Those friends who did nothing to secure her safe return home and that Scum she was married to should just never show their faces in public. But hey women are stupid...Scott Peterson gets fan mail and marriage proposals...Disgusting
Guin

Mount Clemens, MI

#214 Jan 5, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
bars close at two right? no one pulled into that parking lot to get to a home in the park after a night out? only the well off go out to drink?
The office does not appear to be near an entrance to the park itself.
question

Saint Clair, MI

#215 Jan 5, 2013
S was a runner yes? She would know to walk toward traffic not with it... WHY cross the road?
Guin

Mount Clemens, MI

#216 Jan 5, 2013
Guin wrote:
<quoted text>
No reference to skid marks by LE. Only posters who state they have driven by and not seen any.
LE stated at presser she was approx 20 years off the road in the parking lot of the office of the Mobile Home park.
Also that they believe she was dragged 1/8 of a mile or 600 feet based on the location personal articles recovered of Sandraís.
Thatís about all that has been said in MSM I believe.
Sorry that was 20 yards off the road. My fingers are faster than my eyes.
Squalala

Midland, MI

#217 Jan 5, 2013
question wrote:
<quoted text>
Arguement was word used from previous thread, call it discussion. Was there a discussion in parking lot? Was A even in parking lot with S?
I could have sworn someone previously said argument. If not then whatever. But I was told there was some sort of interaction in the parking lot just before S left or just before she went back up to the bar
Squalala

Midland, MI

#218 Jan 5, 2013
Pissed Off wrote:
Its hard for me to participate in this, because my opinion is keep your two cents to yourself. However,
Yes... I think that anyone who calls themselves a "friend" SHOULD go to GREAT lengths to prevent a intoxicated friend from leaving on foot from a bar.....you should always be keeping tabs on everyone...
let me tell you right now I will personally go to great lengths... I have been known to take and hide keys and have REALLY pissed a few friends off with this... one time I was really a little worried that one of my friends was going to actually get physical with me.... Another friend didn't speak to me for WEEKS after I did this.... However, I am a non-drinker.... and I have been known to pull myself out of bed at 2 and 3 am when called by friends... without hesitation to drive all the way across town to fetch them if or when they needed me....
Because as i have read there are way too many factors in this case and I'm scared there will be no justice for the family. I am just completely uncomfortable with this horrible story I am shaking as I type. I do know that when dealing with the intoxicated, many times confrontation can be risky.... but morally and ethically.... I think we all share the responsibility in preventing the needless death and destruction caused by alcohol.... I guess what I'm trying to say to you people is that it all started with that first sip of alcohol at Santinos. God Bless Sandra Lee Loepp and her FAMILY.
Thanks for your emotional input. I can tell you really mean it and I agree with a lot of that.
Squalala

Midland, MI

#219 Jan 5, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
That TP has always been shady. But yeah it stands to reason someone would have pulled in or left between 1am and 8 right?
Squalala

Midland, MI

#220 Jan 5, 2013
Karma wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought I read somewhere that they thought she was hispanic because they could not tell a true description of what she looked like because she was dragged so far...hense possibly releasing pics of her rings to help identify her.
God...after reading the comments I realized for the first time that poor Sandras last moments on this earth were spent crying, with not a friend in sight, alone, cold, with her POS husband being a TOTAL prick and being left to die like an animal... NO human being deserves this. Those friends who did nothing to secure her safe return home and that Scum she was married to should just never show their faces in public. But hey women are stupid...Scott Peterson gets fan mail and marriage proposals...Disgusting
The woman had very blond hair. Why would they even entertain that she was Hispanic? Weird. And I hear ya. I feel awful for S. terrible terrible terrible. This is a messy mystery for sure.
Squalala

Midland, MI

#221 Jan 5, 2013
question wrote:
S was a runner yes? She would know to walk toward traffic not with it... WHY cross the road?
Well she would have had to at some point cross over traffic if she walked towards old van dyke rather than campground right?
Guin

Mount Clemens, MI

#222 Jan 5, 2013
Squalala wrote:
<quoted text>
The woman had very blond hair. Why would they even entertain that she was Hispanic? Weird. And I hear ya. I feel awful for S. terrible terrible terrible. This is a messy mystery for sure.
In inital MSM reports there is no reference to hair color. This leads me to believe she was NOT in very good shape when discovered :(
DNAU

Saint Clair, MI

#223 Jan 5, 2013
Hit. No skid marks? No damage to side rail on street? No noise? No visual? No other cars about that night? Drags a body through the Van Dyke intersection? Why? Doesn't know it is there? Why the trailer park? First place to pull over and check what was up? Would not most people stop quickly after impact? If in a panic for fear of being found out, why not detatch on side of road? Lots of grassy sides available. Maybe a female driving alone, taught not to stop no matter what, until found a place inhabited or couldn't go any further. Just does not add up. Why such a long haul before stopping?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macomb County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hackel: Leaning against seeking governor's seat (May '09) Dec '15 TruthBTold 2
News Michigan teen leads police on wild chase Dec '15 Go Blue Forever 1
News Man who died in Macomb County Jail didn't need ... (Oct '15) Oct '15 ray 1
lawyer trying to strongarm county (Oct '15) Oct '15 ray 1
News Macomb County's Mark Hackel Angrily Defends Car... (Oct '15) Oct '15 ray 4
News Jail guards among highest paid Wayne County emp... (Aug '14) Feb '15 Steve 4
News What's increasing Detroit-area water rates? (Feb '15) Feb '15 Steve 3
More from around the web