Sandra Loepp hit and run victim
Wrong 2

Sterling Heights, MI

#2176 Jan 28, 2013
Interesting how Squalalala's post about V not having a license is gone......
Local Lawyer

Toledo, OH

#2177 Jan 28, 2013
uMaggotsWillPay wrote:
Squalala writes: "but death is entertaining"
Internet trolls. What absolute scum. You are the worst dregs of humanity. None of you should ever speak of Sandra because you are not worthy.
Beginning with you Squalala. Scum. Go crawl under a rock and die. This world does not need people like you. Her death must no longer be used as entertainment for people like you. Please kill yourself today.
There has been some questionable comments here but this one takes the cake. With the recent rash of suicides attributed to Internet bullying this comment substantiates a clear and present form of harassment. Telling someone to kill themselves?
Follower

Detroit, MI

#2178 Jan 28, 2013
Local Lawyer wrote:
<quoted text>
There has been some questionable comments here but this one takes the cake. With the recent rash of suicides attributed to Internet bullying this comment substantiates a clear and present form of harassment. Telling someone to kill themselves?
I couldn't agree more!! I would take this as Internet Bullying for SURE!!
Interested

Delray Beach, FL

#2179 Jan 28, 2013
Squalala wrote:
<quoted text>
Danyelles page is now on lockdown. Coincidence? And why are you denying murdering Sandra?!
I do not understand this comment?
Mcnugget

Xenia, OH

#2180 Jan 28, 2013
What are you not understanding? She was replying to blessed denying she was a murderer.
Serious

United States

#2181 Jan 28, 2013
Puff puff pass.....squalala puff puff pass...
CatchingUp

Detroit, MI

#2182 Jan 28, 2013
SwingersRus wrote:
<quoted text>
No that couple would be BP and RP.:)
Who are AC, JT, BP and RP? Were they there that night too? How do you now them?
Whodunit

Santa Ana, CA

#2183 Jan 28, 2013
Where is the car that hit her?

Who drove it?

Nothing else matters...so why does anything else but that get discussed?
Mcnugget

Xenia, OH

#2184 Jan 28, 2013
Actually other things do matter! That's like saying someone got stabbed...nothing else matters but where the knife is that went I'm their body. You think circumstances don't matter? U think it doesn't matter if S was dumped at 1 am or at 8 am? Really!?
FactorFiction

Waterford, MI

#2185 Jan 28, 2013
Heard secondhand that a resident of TP left for work early (6:30 an)and did not see S there. They state they would have noticed if she were there. I believe someone may have posted same idea early. Perhaps same source?
Following

Toledo, OH

#2186 Jan 28, 2013
FactorFiction wrote:
Heard secondhand that a resident of TP left for work early (6:30 an)and did not see S there. They state they would have noticed if she were there. I believe someone may have posted same idea early. Perhaps same source?
I know people in that TP. They have reported to LE that they did not see her body at 2:30am and as late as 6:30 am. They're adamant about this. They insist her body was left there at 8am.
Thoughts

Waterford, MI

#2187 Jan 28, 2013
Is it possible that two cars hit her that many hours apart?
Tebow

Macomb, MI

#2188 Jan 28, 2013
Following wrote:
<quoted text>
I know people in that TP. They have reported to LE that they did not see her body at 2:30am and as late as 6:30 am. They're adamant about this. They insist her body was left there at 8am.
Doesn't make sense. Unless they are lying, the sheriffs department has clearly stated they know the exact spot of impact and that she was killed instantly, not sure why you would then take the body for several hours and then come back close to the crime scene and dispose of it in clear view.
Following

Toledo, OH

#2189 Jan 28, 2013
Tebow wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't make sense. Unless they are lying, the sheriffs department has clearly stated they know the exact spot of impact and that she was killed instantly, not sure why you would then take the body for several hours and then come back close to the crime scene and dispose of it in clear view.
My thoughts exactly. But these people are firm. They say she was NOT there at 2:30 am and 6:30am.
Mcnugget

Xenia, OH

#2190 Jan 28, 2013
Following wrote:
<quoted text>
My thoughts exactly. But these people are firm. They say she was NOT there at 2:30 am and 6:30am.
Right I heard this same thing. I also heard someone left for work at 7:45 am. And no sandy.
Can abyone confirm or deny this
WashingtonReside nt

Washington, MI

#2191 Jan 28, 2013
Heard same story from TP resident. Too many people hearing same story from different TP folks for it not to be a possibility.
Squalala

Lapeer, MI

#2198 Jan 28, 2013
I really think there are too many people claiming this for it to not have any element of truth. It makes no sense though. Could she have been kidnapped and then run over to cover up what was done to her? This case just gets weirder and weirder.

Where's Guin?!
Sylvester

United States

#2199 Jan 28, 2013

WashingtonResident wrote:
Heard same story from TP resident. Too many people hearing same story from different TP folks for it not to be a possibility.
I had an interesting conversation with an old classmate's wife last night who happens to live in the Washington Mobile Home Park. I will let her remain anonymous out of respect for her, although after telling me this information, she messaged me saying she didn't realize I was a "blogger" and blocked me. I can't even see her facebook anymore. I still have the conversation saved in my messages, there was nothing bad said, just two people having a conversation about her husband whom I went to school with and then lead into Sandra, and she let me know she lives in the park.
This is what she said.
She arrived home after babysitting that night at 2:30 am. She went to get her mail when she headed in the park. No Sandra. An acquaintance of hers found the body at 8:20 am. She is adament that Sandra was not "put" there until 8 am. I asked if she told investigators this, she said she indeed did, and that they had also gone door to door. She is horrified and cannot explain it. She also said something else disturbing. That Sandra was wearing tennis shoes. And the tennis shoes were not hers. She did not go into great detail but said that she believes whoever hit Sandra had her "all night" and dropped her there later. She did not explain where she got this conclusion. She gave very little detail.

I apologize to Sandra's family in advance for this, but she said the condition of the body showed that she was definitely dragged. She said it looked "rough". She shared a little more detail but I will devulge that in this public forum out of respect for the Crowe family.

I hope this strikes up some theories and possibly some more information...I only want to help. I hate seeing the turn this forum has taken. I have never berated anyone here and would not ever do so.

Thank you.
Sylvester
Sylvester
United States
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
12 min ago

I also wanted to add that in addition to her wearing tennis shoes that this person claims were not hers, her boots were found at the point of impact.

I find this entire scenario very odd. I have also spoken with family members (not the immediate family) and they stated that the official story does not make sense to them. They have heard different renditions of the story, and do not believe everyone is being forthcoming.

This is what I have been told and I'm only repeating it as it was told to me. I obviously cannot confirm or deny any of this information. I simply found it odd, interesting and relevant and wanted to get this board back to the topic at hand.

If what this TP resident says is true, why is this being kept hush hush? Is this a murder investigation beyond a hit and run accident? I asked the TP resident this question and she replied that she believed it was a hit and run. I also asked if Sandra was assaulted and she said no, it was relayed to her that she was not.
Sylvester

Saline, MI

#2200 Jan 28, 2013
Sorry I had to copy and paste as my post was not showing up...I hope it's not confusing as to what I wrote and what I was quoting.
DeezNutz

Canton, MI

#2201 Jan 28, 2013
Mcnugget wrote:
<quoted text>
Right I heard this same thing. I also heard someone left for work at 7:45 am. And no sandy.
Can abyone confirm or deny this
People in that TP have jobs?:D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macomb County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jail guards among highest paid Wayne County emp... (Aug '14) Feb '15 Steve 4
News What's increasing Detroit-area water rates? Feb '15 Steve 3
News Pit bull bites 3-year-old girl on face in St. C... (Apr '14) Feb '15 Mytexas1 16
News Police seeking tips in 14-year-old girl's slaying (Jul '14) Feb '15 Mytexas1 3
News Reward offered to catch Easter church thieves (Apr '13) Feb '15 Streetrunner 5
News Police Release Sketch Of Person Of Interest In ... (Jul '14) Jan '15 ICU2 4
News Three GOP candidates battle to face incumbent H... (Jul '14) Aug '14 Not Enough Votes 26
More from around the web