Sandra Loepp hit and run victim
Guin

Mount Clemens, MI

#2087 Jan 27, 2013
Observer wrote:
Oh and before I forget, what exactly do the friends think people are saying around town and off this site behind their backs? All the same things!!! The folks here are just putting it in black and white. But all the the stuff said here I have heard over and over. I can't tell you how many times I've heard about this groups party lifestyle.
This talk not only happens around town in Washington and Romeo. I can tell you it happens over an hours drive from there too. People near me talk about this as much as the locals.
Squalala

Rockford, MI

#2088 Jan 27, 2013
Blessed has been a very fair and respectful participant here and if she is also on Justice I have no doubt she is respectful there too.
Squalala

Rockford, MI

#2089 Jan 27, 2013
meto wrote:
Squalal: her is your poster on FB Justice for Sandra.
POST #2076
blessed wrote:
<quoted text>
I really didn't want to make a joke... you would just think they would have some answers by now :(( makes my husband and I so mad.... but also blessed that we do not have friends like that lol...
I know you didn't, Danyelle. I wasn't implying you thought it was funny.
Aaaaaaaaah I see now. Danyelle is blessed and she is on Justice bashing us and all the while coming over here and participating in the low down and dirty. Playin both sides it seems. Tsk tsk blessed. I will say one thing. I am if nothing else consistent. I'm not on the justice page pretending to be someone or something I'm not.
Rumors

Waterford, MI

#2090 Jan 27, 2013
Squalala wrote:
<quoted text>
Aaaaaaaaah I see now. Danyelle is blessed and she is on Justice bashing us and all the while coming over here and participating in the low down and dirty. Playin both sides it seems. Tsk tsk blessed. I will say one thing. I am if nothing else consistent. I'm not on the justice page pretending to be someone or something I'm not.
I just saw the post you are referring too...I have been to all of the fundraisers and have donated quite a bit of money as well..sad that we are belittled for speaking our minds.
Mcnugget

United States

#2091 Jan 27, 2013
It's ludicrous. There are a few crazy posters here but the main tone of this forum has always been to find out what happened to Sandy!
Hmmmmm

Washington, MI

#2092 Jan 27, 2013
Mcnugget wrote:
<quoted text>
Danyelle, as in Danyelle Beyerlein?
Glad you figured it out

Washington, MI

#2093 Jan 27, 2013
Squalala wrote:
<quoted text>
A Danyelle Beyerlein is all over the Justice for Sandra page.... interesting.
blessed

Roseville, MI

#2094 Jan 27, 2013
Mcnugget wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's Danielle?.... my name is Kelly...:))
blessed

Roseville, MI

#2095 Jan 27, 2013
Mcnugget wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait a Minute... Mcnugget... I just said to my husband someone called my a different name??... i am wondering we bought our apple laptop from a guy Chris works with and his wife's name is Danielle i'm wondering if maybe i show up as her???.... let me know now i'm curious :))
Guin

Mount Clemens, MI

#2096 Jan 27, 2013
Mcnugget wrote:
<quoted text>
McNugget referred to you as Danyelle a few posts back. I believe that is where Metro came to the conclusion that was your name.
blessed

Roseville, MI

#2097 Jan 27, 2013
I do not know a Danielle Beyarlein? honest to god... my real name is Kelly and yes I am on the Justice page but I never comment!
blessed

Roseville, MI

#2098 Jan 27, 2013
HONEST TO GOD IF YOU GUYS REALLY WANT TO KNOW MY NAME I WILL TELL ALL OF YOU! I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE? I DID NOT MURDER SANDRA OR AM I A CRIMINAL I DID NOTHING WRONG!!! SO IF YOU ALL REALLY NEED TO KNOW MY REAL NAME JUST ASK ME MY FIRST NAME IS KELLY
Squalala

Rockford, MI

#2099 Jan 27, 2013
blessed wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's Danielle?.... my name is Kelly...:))
You're saying you're not Danyelle?
Squalala

Rockford, MI

#2100 Jan 27, 2013
blessed wrote:
I do not know a Danielle Beyarlein? honest to god... my real name is Kelly and yes I am on the Justice page but I never comment!
Ok we can resolve this. Go to justice page and post as yourself under the top thread.
Guin

Mount Clemens, MI

#2101 Jan 27, 2013
Squalala wrote:
<quoted text>
3rd post down under the top post about new "sings". And she says she has family members "monitoring" us? Really? Would that be the people coming here and using foul language and making a mockery of S by saying they're going to the bar? And insulting well meaning members of the community regarding how many kids they have and so on and so forth?
Look, I don't want to engage in a debate with S's sisters. But I don't appreciate being called a liar and veiled threats about being monitored. I'm an adult and have every right to be here and comment on a public case in a public forum. And I've never once lied. Not once!
Those comments are gone now ??? Hmmm That was fast
Glad you figured it out

Washington, MI

#2102 Jan 27, 2013
blessed wrote:
HONEST TO GOD IF YOU GUYS REALLY WANT TO KNOW MY NAME I WILL TELL ALL OF YOU! I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE? I DID NOT MURDER SANDRA OR AM I A CRIMINAL I DID NOTHING WRONG!!! SO IF YOU ALL REALLY NEED TO KNOW MY REAL NAME JUST ASK ME MY FIRST NAME IS KELLY
What's your last name, Kelly?
Squalala

Rockford, MI

#2103 Jan 27, 2013
blessed wrote:
Danyelles page is now on lockdown. Coincidence? And why are you denying murdering Sandra?!
Guin

Mount Clemens, MI

#2104 Jan 27, 2013
Oopps I was wrong just found them.... My Bad.
blessed

Roseville, MI

#2105 Jan 27, 2013
Every single one of you are hilarious your so worried about who I am? I just looked on the Justice Page to see who you are calling me? That person looks like she is 20 years old? I am in my 40's and so is my husband. You guys can most certainly believe whatever you want to believe but I am telling you right now my name is not Danielle Beyarlein. When I just went to the page to read what everyone is talking about I can not find it? what post is it?
Squalala

Rockford, MI

#2108 Jan 27, 2013
Everyone I can admit when I'm wrong. I've scrolled back and reread some of blessed's posts and in some she has said things like "Vernie did it" and has made some serious accusations pretty adamantly trying to put blame on Vern. This troubles me. I think we all at one point have been hard on Vern but blessed has made some pretty strange accusatory statements. It's all very strange. Blessed please explain yourself. Why are
You coming here and making accusations against Vern and others and then going to the Justice page and saying those accusations are sick and disturbing?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macomb County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rnc talks with trump Aug 11 trump unfit to pr... 1
jessica kitchen.. May '16 Android18 1
News Hackel: Leaning against seeking governor's seat (May '09) Dec '15 TruthBTold 2
News Michigan teen leads police on wild chase (Dec '15) Dec '15 Go Blue Forever 1
News Man who died in Macomb County Jail didn't need ... (Oct '15) Oct '15 ray 1
lawyer trying to strongarm county (Oct '15) Oct '15 ray 1
News Macomb County's Mark Hackel Angrily Defends Car... (Oct '15) Oct '15 ray 4
More from around the web