5 teens charged in group sex with gir...

5 teens charged in group sex with girl, 11

There are 84 comments on the Grand Haven Tribune story from Feb 14, 2007, titled 5 teens charged in group sex with girl, 11. In it, Grand Haven Tribune reports that:

Five teenagers, ages 15 to 19, could face life in prison after being charged as adults on accusations they had group sex with an 11-year-old suburban Detroit girl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Grand Haven Tribune.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
aaron goins

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Feb 15, 2007
i think that you shoeld get more facts and maybe she wanted it maybe she didnt you need to find this out

DRH

“......... : )~ .......”

Since: Feb 07

Casper, Wyoming

#2 Feb 15, 2007
aaron goins wrote:
i think that you shoeld get more facts and maybe she wanted it maybe she didnt you need to find this out
It is irrelevant whether she "wanted it" or not....sicko....she is 11 years old.
Kitty

United States

#3 Feb 15, 2007
aaron goins wrote:
i think that you shoeld get more facts and maybe she wanted it maybe she didnt you need to find this out
You are a freak, plain and simple. To even for a second, say an 11 year old girl WANTED it, is asinine. You better get in therapy quickly.
KJH

Elgin, IL

#4 Feb 15, 2007
aaron goins wrote:
i think that you shoeld get more facts and maybe she wanted it maybe she didnt you need to find this out
Hey Aaron, I don't know how things are in Indiana but in Michigan we take care of our children and protect them from predators like you, you pig.

“An Enigma”

Since: Feb 07

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#6 Feb 18, 2007
In this day and age, some girls reach puberty as early as 9/10 y/o. It is therefore quite feasible then that an 11 y/o old might "want it". While we like to think of a child below the age of 18 as just that...a child, the harsh reality is that some are maturing much faster and as a result, much earlier. "A new study shows that kids between the ages of 12 and 17 who watch a lot of TV are strongly affected by these images. They are twice as likely as other kids to start having sexual intercourse." How many of you have children that do not watch tv or movies? Think about it. I do not condone pre-teen/teen sex but is is a distinct reality.
Sarah

Grand Rapids, MI

#7 Feb 19, 2007
aaron goins wrote:
i think that you shoeld get more facts and maybe she wanted it maybe she didnt you need to find this out
you must be young
Sarah

Grand Rapids, MI

#8 Feb 19, 2007
aaron goins wrote:
i think that you shoeld get more facts and maybe she wanted it maybe she didnt you need to find this out
Like I said you MUST be young & don't know any better. GIVE ME A BREAK!!!! She is 11 years old. 5 different Boys, come on now, grow up AARON!
Kitty

United States

#9 Feb 19, 2007
Daedalus wrote:
In this day and age, some girls reach puberty as early as 9/10 y/o. It is therefore quite feasible then that an 11 y/o old might "want it". While we like to think of a child below the age of 18 as just that...a child, the harsh reality is that some are maturing much faster and as a result, much earlier. "A new study shows that kids between the ages of 12 and 17 who watch a lot of TV are strongly affected by these images. They are twice as likely as other kids to start having sexual intercourse." How many of you have children that do not watch tv or movies? Think about it. I do not condone pre-teen/teen sex but is is a distinct reality.
excuses excuses excuses
DAWN

AOL

#10 Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THE HELL WEAR THE BOYS THINKING SHE IS JUST A LITTLE GIRL. WEAR THE HELL WEAR HER PARENTS. I THINK THAT THEY SHOULD GET AT LEAST 2 TO 5 IN JALLTHEY NEW BETTER AND THEY SHOULD BE CHARED LIKE AN ADOULT .IF THEY WSNTTO HAVE SEX THEY NEED TO GET A WOMEN NOT A LITTLE GIRL. FELL REALY SORRY FOR HER PARENTS I HAVE 3 GIRLS MY SELF THEY ARE 11 10 AND 6 I WOULD BE VERY ANGERY
Chuck Subjeck

Lake Havasu City, AZ

#11 Feb 20, 2007
Hey come on Aaron, what you say may be true, BUT it's in the new's and now it's out. The kid was to young and you know what they say about a stiff dick, so now they pay the price. Like I said East Det, or East Point is going to hell.

“An Enigma”

Since: Feb 07

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#12 Feb 21, 2007
Kitty wrote:
<quoted text>
excuses excuses excuses
Not excuses....just a fact of life. The sexualization of the female chile starts very early. Go shopping for thongs for tots, see how many kids are buying at Victoria's Secrets and their parents are taking them or letting them.Look at some of the outfits teens, tweens and preteens are wearing.
Setla bocha

Maseru, Lesotho

#13 Feb 21, 2007
THAT IS RIDICULOUS AARON! I REALY DONT UNDERSTAND WHY U SAID MAYBE SHE WANTED IT, NOT UNLESS U HAVE AN EXPIRIENCE WITH A KID TOO. SO UR TRYING TO DEFENT UR "MATES". U R DISGUSTING!!!
houseitch

Festus, MO

#14 Feb 23, 2007
These teens are suppose to know right from wrong. A crime is a crime. The 11 year old is lucky that she is not dead, but imagine the emotional trama that she will have to deal with. Aaron, your totally demented. Lay off the drugs. It's kids like these that go around putting drugs in their "friends" soda. These teens deserve what they have coming to them for being just plain stupid!
Gagan

Pacific, MO

#15 Mar 7, 2007
Hi how r u mail me who ever want to be my friends ok on [email protected]
bye
stephanie

Roseville, MI

#16 Mar 7, 2007
Gagan wrote:
Hi how r u mail me who ever want to be my friends ok on [email protected]
bye
What?

“It's all Black and White”

Since: Feb 07

Saskatoon, Sask. Canada

#17 Mar 8, 2007
C'mon 11 is vastly different than 15 - kids reaching puberty early or not. Anybody who thinks this is o.k. is nuts.
maintman

Casper, WY

#18 Mar 11, 2007
Even though girls mature sooner, having 5 guys around you, frightens you and you have no choice,without any help you're done for. The 5 boys should be hung. Thats my opinion. Plus anyone else that thinks its ok!!!
jim in michigan

Grosse Pointe, MI

#21 Mar 21, 2007
All i know if it was my daughter they wouldnt need a court just a casket.
howard

East Hartford, CT

#22 Mar 21, 2007
Sexual assault of a minor is a strict liability crime...meaning there is no defense...if you engaged in such activity you are guilty. Such statutes are enacted to PROTECT minors from adults.An eleven year old did not WANT it...If an eleven year child wanted five quarts of liquor to drink would you give it to the child...in violation of another strict liability statute...Were those idiots in Texas who gave a two year old some pot to smoke not liable because the two year old wanted it...Some laws are enacted to protect those too young to think for themselves and to protect themselves...A fact that these five young lads will quickly believe in when they find that there are laws in the penetentiary about raping the NEWBIES within the first two week of incarceration

“It's all Black and White”

Since: Feb 07

Saskatoon, Sask. Canada

#23 Mar 21, 2007
jim in michigan wrote:
All i know if it was my daughter they wouldnt need a court just a casket.
I'm on the same page as you Jim. They'd never make it to jail if it was one of mine. But if they do get raped in jail it's the least of what they deserve.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macomb County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hackel: Leaning against seeking governor's seat (May '09) Feb '17 Hackel Hell 3
News Detroit woman forced to give birth on dirty jai... Feb '17 DRJ 1
News Jail inmate: Lack of porn violates US Constitution (Jul '11) Feb '17 Phart On Demand 33
News Michigan woman dies from virus while serving 30... Jan '17 Anonymous 2
News Here's where to see Donald Trump in Michigan Mo... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Doubtful 2
Macomb Sheriff Police Abuse (Oct '16) Oct '16 Jack 1
Macomb County Arrest Records and Criminal Mugshots (Sep '16) Sep '16 Emma 2
More from around the web