Does Harry Reid want to end legalized prostitution in Nevada?

Feb 21, 2011 Full story: Mason Valley News

An owner of legal brothels in rural Nevada predicted a massive legal battle if U.S. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid calls for the end of the state's legal brothel trade Tuesday and the Nevada Legislature complies with his wishes.

Full Story
GetReal

Raleigh, NC

#1 Feb 22, 2011
Harry Reid wants to make prostitution illegal because it is "discouraging" businesses from locating there.

So how does Harry Reid explain the contradiction in his positions? He thinks the govt has no business telling a woman what she can do with her body when it comes to abortion (even though at least TWO bodies are involved in her decision); but when it comes to something that effects his personal finacial and business interest - the govt should make prostitution illegal.... Well, I guess the dimwits in Nevada voted him in. They deserve him!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lyon County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police: Fernley mother stabbed sleeping son (Nov '10) Dec 19 truthmongerdotinfo 8
Design/build methods approved for USA Parkway Nov '14 kdtakhar 1
Lyon County Commissioner says she is innocent o... Oct '14 truthhurts 1
County approves reinstatement of business licen... (Feb '14) Sep '14 inerseptor 2
Lyon County Manager's employment up for discussion (Jun '10) Aug '14 graduated 11
Erik badgett obituary (Feb '14) Jul '14 Bleuizes 5
Bean murder trial continued, no new date set yet (Jun '14) Jun '14 Alicia 1
More from around the web