Lyon Courthouse security heightened a...

Lyon Courthouse security heightened as precaution

There are 1 comment on the RGJ.com story from Apr 30, 2008, titled Lyon Courthouse security heightened as precaution. In it, RGJ.com reports that:

Anyone visiting the Lyon County Courthouse in Yerington on Tuesday might have faced an unexpected and unusual security check at the entrance. via RGJ.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at RGJ.com.

Susana Reyes

Reno, NV

#1 Apr 30, 2008
I Susana Reyes who made the report to Reno Police on Monday night about my husband missing Russell Upton, I understand the concerns that Yerinton Court house might have in a situation like this but know that the report that I made was never a report that would be a threat to the Distric Attorney if thats what you want to call someone who is afraid to loose a case where there was a life taken way, Its hard to believe this is who the town pays its tax dollars too. I want to make clear that my husband was a threat to his own life do to some issues he has with depression and yes the death of his close cousin Brian Upton was very shocking and it did have a big impact to his depression. People who have never been around someone who has this problem doesnt understand the sadness that it is to see how this affects people who go thrue this, everyone in their life have been sad and its not a good feeling, so you can only imagine what depession is like. I want to let you know that On Tuesday when the court house was putting on a HUGE show that my husband was a threat he was in Sacramento California taking his own life, NOT anyones, but his own!!! i do let you all know that he is ok and is getting professional help and with all the love that this family is offering, and for Mr. Distric Attorney, well what can I say you got your attention FAME and said what you had to say, this had nothing to do with your life being a threat but if you dont do your job right and fight the way you should for the people one day you are going to make someone very upset with you. Anyone who heard about Brian s death last year, well the distric Attorney thinks he cant win this case and will not put the man behind bars, but if anyone wants to ask why I think he is wrong well ask me or any Upton and we will gladly give you a copy of the report and you will wonder why this man is your towns Distric Attorney.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lyon County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Five charged with burglary of old women's priso... (Apr '13) Sep '15 Twilla Andrews Lo... 3
News Opening Statements to Begin Thursday in Jeremia... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Luralee 1
News Design/build methods approved for USA Parkway (Nov '14) Apr '15 Shawn 4
News Police: Fernley mother stabbed sleeping son (Nov '10) Dec '14 truthmongerdotinfo 8
News Lyon County Commissioner says she is innocent o... (Oct '14) Oct '14 truthhurts 1
News County approves reinstatement of business licen... (Feb '14) Sep '14 inerseptor 2
News Lyon County Manager's employment up for discussion (Jun '10) Aug '14 graduated 11
More from around the web