I Have Made My Decision
John A Jauregui

Donnelly, ID

#1 Oct 27, 2008
I like John McCain, but I like Barrack Obama, too. Johnís more serious than Barrack. Barrack is outwardly friendlier than John. I like seriousness in a President, but I like friendliness, too. I had been contemplating just who to vote for when I got to thinking about my experience in the military and government contracting service. It suddenly hit me that in good conscience I could not vote for Barrack. During my military and civilian careers I required far more information and accountability from young and experienced Americans serving in the military and providing technical contract services for the government, than Barrack has been willing to provide to me in his bid for the highest office in the land. This is not just about the birth certificate issue we all hear about, this is about all sorts of background information that I regularly required of young Americans just entering military service or young professionals right out of college to verify their fitness and integrity for serving the country. If they could not or would not provide the requisite information, I was compelled by law and by good business practice to give them a pass. I will have to do the same for Obama.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lyon County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News FBI Investigates Alleged Hate Crime (Jun '11) Oct 30 Leon bonta 25
News Police: Fernley mother stabbed sleeping son (Nov '10) Dec '16 Boo 9
News Five charged with burglary of old women's priso... (Apr '13) Sep '15 Twilla Andrews Lo... 3
News Opening Statements to Begin Thursday in Jeremia... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Luralee 1
News Design/build methods approved for USA Parkway (Nov '14) Apr '15 Shawn 4
News Lyon County Commissioner says she is innocent o... (Oct '14) Oct '14 truthhurts 1
News County approves reinstatement of business licen... (Feb '14) Sep '14 inerseptor 2
More from around the web