Two arrested in connection with burglaries in Lyon and environs

Two Princeton men have been charged in connection with a spate of home burglaries near Lake Barkley in southern Lyon County between last September and December.

Read more
anna

Spirit Lake, IA

#1 Feb 10, 2012
it is about time that john got put back in jail.now i hope he stays
ptown

United States

#2 Feb 10, 2012
Hes already out and in paducah...
anna

Spirit Lake, IA

#3 Feb 10, 2012
his day is coming
long timer

Belton, KY

#4 Feb 10, 2012
That's not surprising. Why don't more people nark out these people peddling stolen shit. I mean damn, an I-pad for 100.00? A four-wheeler for 500? Who's got all the cheap shit for sale?
ptown

United States

#5 Feb 12, 2012
anna plz ur always saying something about someone when the same rules apply to you you could use a good cleansing yourself.
lyon gurls

Spirit Lake, IA

#6 Feb 13, 2012
wonder how mnay names lil jon dropped this time lol
ptown

United States

#7 Feb 13, 2012
no tellin but im sure more are to follow they always do.

Since: Feb 12

United States

#8 Feb 19, 2012
Little john will rat his way out of this he always does. and anyone stupid enough to even talk to him gets what they deserve. everyone in town knows his rep as a liar,theif and stool pegion so like i said by now people should know better
JKMills

Greenville, KY

#9 Feb 20, 2012
ptown wrote:
Hes already out and in paducah...
That is incorrect he is in Cald Co pc
JKMills

Greenville, KY

#10 Feb 20, 2012
mary k mcgregor wrote:
Little john will rat his way out of this he always does. and anyone stupid enough to even talk to him gets what they deserve. everyone in town knows his rep as a liar,theif and stool pegion so like i said by now people should know better
You had better toughen up on here they will chew you up and spit you out on here. Talked to Shelia she has hurt her back and wanting to come home
Jjg

Cadiz, KY

#11 Mar 10, 2012
People are crazy these days
just sayin

Spirit Lake, IA

#12 Mar 29, 2012
brian shelton wrote 6 statements against john josh wrote 3 and shelly wrote a book he didnt snitch they did they just tryin to get time cut
sara pavey

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Mar 30, 2012
First off just saying lil john has been a snitch his whole life and who cares who what wrote what on who they were all wrong in what they did and they will do there time but leave my lil brothers name out your mouth got a problem find me on facebook and we can handle it topix isnt the place 2 do it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lyon County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Officials head to D.C. to discuss LBL plans Mar 20 Debr Cash 1
Kuttawa Exxon Jan '15 Dawn 1
Cutest girls? (Apr '11) Oct '14 Rat 5
News Sonya Bradley missing 10 years (Oct '12) Sep '14 Batman 5
News Lyon native leads revitalization of mall (Mar '14) Jul '14 LImobo 5
News KSP Arrest's Lyon County Resident at Penitentiary (Apr '13) Aug '13 Awesome 5
News Marvelous Monday attracts nearly 300 (Aug '13) Aug '13 Tips 1
More from around the web