Tahoka High School's Principal Arrested

Posted in the Lynn County Forum

Jill

Bolivar, MO

#1 Sep 5, 2008
Tahoka High School's Principal Arrested

Posted: May 29, 2008 05:16 PM CDT

Source: Nolan County Sheriff's Dept.

NewsChannel 11 has learned that Tahoka High School's Principal was recently arrested.

Mitchell Troy Hinds, 42, was arrested April 7th in Sweetwater for Driving While Intoxicated.
Right now, it is unclear if he was driving a vehicle owned by the school district.

Tahoka High School Mission :
Our mission is to create an educational environment in which it is the responsibility of the students to learn and all teachers to teach. We believe a strong school, parent and community relationship is the foundation of educational excellence. Our responsiblity is to provide opportunities for the development of academic growth, while teaching citizenship and leadership skills. All students will graduate from high school prepared to be positive contributors to society and highly qualified to enter the next phase of their lives.

It's the world's way of thinking today. We have gotten to the point that no one has to be responsible for their actions! It's okay then, that someone that is suppose to be an example to our children made a choice that could possibly take someone elses life? What if it was your child out on the highway? What I don't understand is why they even do background checks if it doesn't matter anyway! How can they justify that?
I guess this is the kind of leaders we have for our kids now days. The high school principal in Tahoka got a DWI back in April in Sweetwater. They renewed his contract and he will probably get a raise. What great role models!
Mommy, when I grow up, I want to be a high school principal/superintendent/schoo l board member/teacher someday because then I can do anything and get by with it!
We send our children to school to educate and prepare them for success in their future.
Pray for schools and that our children have Christian leaders that lead by example with good morals and higher standards!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynn County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tahoka school board member and city councilwoma... (Jun '09) Mar '11 ode 11
News Quezada charged with kidnapping woman during ba... (Feb '11) Feb '11 WMD 1
Old Dilapidated Buildings in Tahoka (Apr '09) Jan '11 Atilano Medrano 3
News LPD officer seriously injured in bike accident (May '10) May '10 T Taylor 1
75TH Terry County Rodeo (Jul '08) Jul '08 SBP 1
News Police investigating fatal accident in Lynn County (Jun '08) Jun '08 Mr-BIGG MOUTH - i... 2
International CGMA Band of the Year (Oct '07) Oct '07 Beth 1
More from around the web