Man Charged with Rape

Mar 12, 2009 Full story: WNEP-TV Moosic

A man is locked up in Lycoming County, charged with 60 counts of rape. Police said Gary Segraves, 35, of Montgomery raped a young girl over a period of a year and a half, starting in 2006.

Full Story
old school

Watertown, SD

#1 Mar 24, 2009
dont remove my comment ho people out there need to know about fools like gary yeah i went to school with the idiot an if i was in pa right now id make my way to the jail to kick the living shit out of him so if you got a problem with my or anyone elses comments your just as sick as he is ty have a nice f-ing day
old school

Sioux Falls, SD

#2 Jul 8, 2009
I hear the slim bag got bail hope one of you local montgomery guys have a good say in all that or put a thought in your mind "that could have been your kid"
Anonymous

Pittston, PA

#3 Aug 31, 2011
There's quite a few people who would suggest that would suggest his step=daughter is a manipulative little shit stirrer who causes trouble when things don't go her way. I also heard quite a bit about her not being able to keep her story straight. It's not unlikely that this whole trial was bullshit, but I wouldn't really know, I'm just going by what I heard from family members of the alleged victim, and they might not know shit either.

By the way, there was ZERO physical evidence in this case, just words vs words.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lycoming County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pa. assembly corruption probe nears critical phase (Jan '10) Mar '14 phatdog45 20
Man Shot After Holding Women Hostage in Lycomin... (Dec '13) Dec '13 your name goes here 1
Lycoming County Judges (Apr '10) Apr '13 hahahahahaha 3
bettering the community through innovation and ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Better Lycoming C... 1
Amanda Confer & Randell Peterson Arrested for S... (Oct '11) Oct '12 WILLIAMSPORT 5
State Texting-While-Driving Ban Imminent (Mar '12) Mar '12 bags 2
Woman Accused of Child Sex Crimes (Feb '12) Feb '12 mad hatter 1

Lycoming County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE