Two Deming women arrested for meth sales

Two Deming women arrested for meth sales

There are 14 comments on the The Deming Headlight story from Jul 4, 2011, titled Two Deming women arrested for meth sales. In it, The Deming Headlight reports that:

Two Deming women made first appearances on Friday morning in Luna County Magistrate Court on drug arrests made Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Deming Headlight.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1 Jul 4, 2011
Dear Magistrate Ray Baese,

Please do the right thing. End this scorge.
QUE LOCO

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Jul 4, 2011
BAESE IS A DUMBASS.. IM SURE HE WILL LET THEM OUT AT THEIR PRELIMINARY HEARING... WE NEED A REAL JUDGE LIKE FRED GIFFORD..BOOT HIS ASS OUT. HE SUCKED AS A COP AND IS WORSE AS A JUDGE
crusader

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Jul 4, 2011
Baese is an idiot. Im sure he will let them out in their preliminary hearing. He sucked as a cop and even worse as a judge.. He will never compare to a real Judge like Fred Gifford. Time to boot his ass out...
Demming

Albuquerque, NM

#4 Jul 4, 2011
two more dealers off the street!
The Bread

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Jul 4, 2011
Their lives are effectively over. A felony conviction is something you can never, ever shake. No school will take them, they will never get a good job, they may as well be dead at this point because all they're ever going to be is the scum on the bottom of a dumpster. Life Fail.

Take note people, drugs will destroy your life. These girls will be drawing on their eyebrows with burnt toast and get to spend their days lamenting the freedom they threw away and it's ALL THEIR OWN FAULT.

They won't have my pity, but I hope their experience scares a few people straight.
Not good

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#6 Jul 5, 2011
The Bread wrote:
Their lives are effectively over. A felony conviction is something you can never, ever shake. No school will take them, they will never get a good job, they may as well be dead at this point because all they're ever going to be is the scum on the bottom of a dumpster. Life Fail.
Take note people, drugs will destroy your life. These girls will be drawing on their eyebrows with burnt toast and get to spend their days lamenting the freedom they threw away and it's ALL THEIR OWN FAULT.
They won't have my pity, but I hope their experience scares a few people straight.
"Their lives are effectively over, no school will take them, never get a good job..." Well,guess there would be welfare they could fall back on if all else fails. Hell, lots of people are on that now, so why not them. If they wind up spending time in jail, we'll pay for that too.....AKA, perhaps a free ride from now on, and all from poor choices on their part.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#7 Jul 5, 2011
The Bread wrote:
For many life begins when they are convicted as a felon. They immediately become eligible for SSDI, food stamps and every other government program out there. Now, on the more positive side, if they walk the straight and narrow life for the next 10 years following their conviction, they can then request and will likely receive a pardon from the Governor. Most are unsuccessful at this last steep, they chose to live off the taxpayers and continue a life of crime.
hope

Santa Fe, NM

#8 Jul 5, 2011
Another feather in the cap of the state police. Its sad to see what meth does to people. Good job.
meth hater

Peoria, AZ

#9 Jul 5, 2011
i wish this young generation now a days know how evil & wicked METH is & how drastically changes their lives & everyone who loves them.It takes over their lives & ruins families.They will only become frendz with meth users & the hell with life,kids & family!One of my family members has lost soooo much cuz of this crap!Thats one thing, Deming needs to really get down & bustin all meth dealers & all theives around this frekin town!Come on DRUG AGENTS get to work!
black heart

United States

#10 Jul 5, 2011
baese would even be a bad dog warden!

its a good thing these "babes" were not trying to sell their bodies.... they would have a hard time trying to get a dog to hump their leg... which brings me back to that clown baese....
Nuff already

United States

#11 Jul 5, 2011
meth hater wrote:
i wish this young generation now a days know how evil & wicked METH is & how drastically changes their lives & everyone who loves them.It takes over their lives & ruins families.They will only become frendz with meth users & the hell with life,kids & family!One of my family members has lost soooo much cuz of this crap!Thats one thing, Deming needs to really get down & bustin all meth dealers & all theives around this frekin town!Come on DRUG AGENTS get to work!
I can believe that, but what I'd like to see is a harsh judge giving harsh sentences for these offense. Send out a message to the rest of the idiots that want to try this and use them as an example if need be. Nuff already of these hand slapping judges that give light sentences, send them home with a monitor, out for good behavior. How is anyone going to learn anything if there's nothing to fear about repercussions ?
duh

Rio Rancho, NM

#12 Jul 5, 2011
Well, well, so they arrest two, don't all of you know there will be 4 more to take their place.
Another good reason to legalize Marijuana, it is the least harmful of all drugs. The idea of arresting more people, longer sentences, and all the other nonesense has already been tried and nothing has been accomplished.
Prove me wrong if you can.

Legalize all drugs and attact them from a different angle as what we have been doing for the last 40 or more years has not accomplished a thing.
Lucy Pena

United States

#13 Jul 5, 2011
Wow...I guess the modeling careers are over for these two as well.

So sad...with their looks, I'm sure they would be on some covers somewhere...with significant airbrushing and major retouching.

What a pair of losers! Moo moo!
JR Schroeder

Moscow, TN

#14 Jul 5, 2011
Yes, she is related. Yes, it is so sad..Yes, it is good to get drug dealers off the street...the worst of it is there are 3 babies without their Mama, no telling about the other girl. When will people understand that drugs destroy so much more than just that one person's freedom!!!! People that do it are as bad as the dealers. Remember, supply and demand. If people would stop using, dealers would stop dealing!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Luna County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wolfe resigns from Deming Board of Education Apr 20 sesame street 1
News Gaffney-Oglesby Detachment 1328 Participates in... Apr 19 Retired teacher 1
News Armed security coming to Deming Public Schools Mar '18 Dogo Argentine 1
News Immigrants find home, future in Deming Mar '18 I love the southwest 7
News Deming MainStreet seeks full-time director Mar '18 yes 1
News Keep Luna County Beautiful plans wide-scalea (Oct '17) Oct '17 Deming pride 1
News Salsa Fest returns to Luna County (Aug '17) Aug '17 I love the southwest 1