Newly appointed judge pledges to be fair

Newly appointed judge pledges to be fair

There are 2 comments on the Lubbock Avalanche story from Nov 13, 2008, titled Newly appointed judge pledges to be fair. In it, Lubbock Avalanche reports that:

The judge's bench is a long way from a Central Texas ranch, but from the hard work on the ranch sprung the work ethic that propelled Judge Judy Parker to the bench in County Court-at-Law No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lubbock Avalanche.

americanwoman3

United States

#1 Nov 19, 2008
"Judge" Parker is the worst judge I have ever had the sorrow of having to deal with. She is so full of herself. My ex broke a court order 31 times!!! Including absconding with my 3 year old across several state lines against a court order. She limited MY access because she does not like me. I know this because I had a hard time finding an attorney because she apparently told several people that she doesn't like me. And what did I do? I joined the military. I have never done drugs, I do not drink. I go to church and try to teach my son about God, Jesus and the Bible. I have my son, now 7, on tape crying and saying how he's scared that one of these days his dad is going to squeeze his balls so hard that one of them will pop out and he will die. Also, Dad hits him with a baseball bat when he's been "very bad". Judge Parker refused to hear any of it even though CPS transcripts said the same thing. She is a detrimate to Lubbock and the community.
Isecondthat

Mount Pleasant, MI

#2 Mar 12, 2012
Americanwoman3- I know that my reply is very old. But are you out there? Same thing is happening to me from Parker that happened to you.

I want to contact you- e-mail me [email protected] if you ever get this

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lubbock County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lubbock County Criminal Mugshots and Arrests Re... Sep '16 Kim 2
News 'Guardian Angel' finds missing man in Wolfforth (Jul '14) Jul '14 camila boifield 1
S.C.P Wrestling *THIS SUNDAY* 6/9 at Jake's Spo... (Jun '13) Jun '13 SCP Wrestling 1
News The search is underway for bail jumper Jeena Ro... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Soggybottom 3
S.C.P (Pro-Wrestling) "Rumble All The Way" *THI... (Dec '12) Dec '12 SCP Wrestling 1
News Election season bluster: Threats to move to Can... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Sheik Yerbouti 1
S.C.P Pro-Wrestling *STEEL CAGE* Main Event THI... (Nov '12) Nov '12 SCP Wrestling 1
More from around the web