City Employee Involved in Sex Scandal...

City Employee Involved in Sex Scandal Is Fired

There are 2 comments on the KCBD-TV Lubbock story from Dec 17, 2007, titled City Employee Involved in Sex Scandal Is Fired. In it, KCBD-TV Lubbock reports that:

Posted: The city employee accused of sexually harassing a female co-worker, at least 20 times, has been let go. via KCBD-TV Lubbock

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KCBD-TV Lubbock.

txscrazzyv

Lubbock, TX

#1 Feb 10, 2008
I guess it's not the city employee who works around a local school two hours daily and became obsessed with me and showed stalking behavior. I don't believe that anything is going to be done about him and I am afraid.
seasi

Ogden, UT

#2 Mar 3, 2008
why did he not get fired the first time?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lubbock County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Guardian Angel' finds missing man in Wolfforth (Jul '14) Jul '14 camila boifield 1
S.C.P Wrestling *THIS SUNDAY* 6/9 at Jake's Spo... (Jun '13) Jun '13 SCP Wrestling 1
News The search is underway for bail jumper Jeena Ro... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Soggybottom 3
S.C.P (Pro-Wrestling) "Rumble All The Way" *THI... (Dec '12) Dec '12 SCP Wrestling 1
News Election season bluster: Threats to move to Can... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Sheik Yerbouti 1
S.C.P Pro-Wrestling *STEEL CAGE* Main Event THI... (Nov '12) Nov '12 SCP Wrestling 1
News Republican judge in Texas warns of 'civil war' ... (Aug '12) Sep '12 rollin 5
More from around the web