Paramedic report comes to light in Kendrick Johnson case, Feds listening

May 23, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

On Thursday, May 23, attorneys representing Ken and Jackie Johnson, have come forth with information from a paramedic report which confirms that there were significant injuries on the body--specifically the face-- of 17 year-old Kendrick Johnson that contributed to his death in early January.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of58
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TOM ONEAL

Valdosta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

"paramedic report which confirms that there were significant injuries on the body--specifically the face-- of 17 year-old Kendrick Johnson that contributed to his death".
Humm..... Can a Paramedic in Georgia offer a medical fact as to cause of death? "Significant Injuries?" I thought the ME/Coroner would determine the cause of death? I've seen many auto wrecks where people had "Significant Injuries" and they lived. In Viet Nam I saw many of my buddies with more than "Significant Injuries" and they lived. Just saying.......
EVERY ONE needs to know the truth as to what happen. If this was not an accident.
Any one with any information about this no matter how small should call you local F.B.I.
Valdostan

Valdosta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Patrick Davis is not a professional journalist, and his reports are not vetted by any editor or review board. He has never interviewed any public official in Valdosta on this case. Instead, he has relied on information sent directly to him from the family and the family's attorney, Chevene King, son of famous civil rights attorney C.B. King, may he rest in peace. An EMT is not qualified to render a medical evaluation as to cause of death or forensic pathology of the body, they are trained to render first aid and stabilize an injured person for transport to the hospital. They are trained to take custody of dead bodies for transport to a morgue or crime lab. They are trained to describe the outward appearance of a body, not to conduct an autopsy. The Georgia Bureau of Investigation conducted an autopsy and the cause of death was determined to be positional asphyxia, suffocation due to being upside down for several hours. There were no defensive wounds or any other kind of wounds noted in the autopsy. A second autopsy was conducted by a pathologist in Florida, the results were supposed to be released at the end of June, and they still have not been released. Most people can probably figure out why the autopsy results have not been released.
nyle

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

but most people especially the black community/ protesters wont believe in anything except the stories told by them by their own people. anything that wont go their way will be pronounced as racism in south georgia again. when will this end? when will they realize that there is always a system that strives to be as equal and just as possible. that mentality will never take us to promote equality. we should learn to respect authorities
ISaveEm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

@nyle I don't really think it's about the "black community" and believing in stories being told by "our own people. I think it's more about finding the truth. As I look at the pictures from the crime scene, I can only ask myself how could anyone with a brain believe the story the the police dept as well as the GBI is putting up. This kid has severe injuries to his face, blood found on him, near him, and this wouldn't be caused by a hanging or him "accidently hanging himself. As someone who studies Forensic Science, the evidence that I've seen def points to a homicide and NOT an accidental death. So, again from my perspective , it has absolutely nothing to do with reading what "my people" are saying, but has everything to do with the facts that are being presented to me.
Yeah yeah yeah

Rock Island, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

nyle wrote:
but most people especially the black community/ protesters wont believe in anything except the stories told by them by their own people. anything that wont go their way will be pronounced as racism in south georgia again. when will this end? when will they realize that there is always a system that strives to be as equal and just as possible. that mentality will never take us to promote equality. we should learn to respect authorities
No it's more like the whir community not wanting to believe scientific factsvsonthey try to discredit anyone that has involvement in the case.
matt

Irwin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

TOM ONEAL wrote:
"paramedic report which confirms that there were significant injuries on the body--specifically the face-- of 17 year-old Kendrick Johnson that contributed to his death".
Humm..... Can a Paramedic in Georgia offer a medical fact as to cause of death? "Significant Injuries?" I thought the ME/Coroner would determine the cause of death? I've seen many auto wrecks where people had "Significant Injuries" and they lived. In Viet Nam I saw many of my buddies with more than "Significant Injuries" and they lived. Just saying.......
EVERY ONE needs to know the truth as to what happen. If this was not an accident.
Any one with any information about this no matter how small should call you local F.B.I.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24515... .

here are photos..... its a cover up sherriffs and state coroner.
matt

Irwin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

The 2nd autopsy shows blunt force trauma to the head.
bulldog

Middletown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

matt wrote:
The 2nd autopsy shows blunt force trauma to the head.
prove it and I will believe You!
matt

Irwin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

bulldog wrote:
<quoted text> prove it and I will believe You!
http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/03/us/georgia-teen...

I was wrong it was to the neck....

Photos here

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24515...

Who ever did this has powerful relatives. Look at the photos.... most likely kids of the school killed him. Why didn't the school release the video??
Leigh Touchton

Valdosta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

matt, they didn't release the video because of a federal law called FERPA. If you don't want to read the other threads and get educated, well, I can't make you. Attorney Chevene King has known for 9 months that he could get a judge to rule on allowing him to see the videotape, and he's been told repeatedly to come in and make an in camera inspection, which he has failed to do.

The attorney is lying to the public about this issue. He tells people he can't get the videotape because the school is denying him access and then he begs for money so he can file lawsuits to force them to release the video.

I went to middle school with his younger brother.(St. Teresa's Catholic School--my father was CO of RVAH 7 at NAS Albany, this would have been in the early seventies). Everyone in Albany, Georgia, at that time had the highest respect for his father, famous civil rights attorney C.B. King. In my opinion, Chevene King has severely damaged his reputation by lying to the public about this case.
Rick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

http://www.charlydmiller.com/LIB05/2003sep2PA... Mayb a expert on "Positional Asphyxia" should be brought in on the investigation.
Leigh Touchton

Valdosta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Rick wrote:
http://www.charlydmiller.com/L IB05/2003sep2PAcases.pdf Mayb a expert on "Positional Asphyxia" should be brought in on the investigation.
This exact same article was actually included in the GBI autopsy when I wrote for the open records request, if I remember correctly.

What I took away from this is that there are 3 diagnostics for positional asphyxia, and none of them are increased weight of lungs (which may or may NOT happen).

The family-hired private pathologist William Anderson claimed to Valdosta Today that Kendrick's lungs were normal weight, therefore he could not have died due to positional asphyxia, and his conclusion is not borne out by published medical literature like this article.
matt

Irwin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

[QUOTE who="Leigh [/QUOTE]

Its hard for me to read on my cellphone. Thanks for that bit of info.

Did you see the picture were Kendrick is wrapped into up in the mat? How did the shoes get on top of his legs?

Do you believe the official story????
Leigh Touchton

Valdosta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

matt, what I was told is that the non-bloody shoe was lying on the upper side of his face, the lower side of his face was where all the bodily fluids drained (eyes, nose, mouth, maybe ears). I don't know, one arm was extended over his head, and one arm was lying in a bent position back behind him, to best of my recollection. Could he have tried to throw a shoe out to get attention? could someone have thrown shoes into the mat later in the day or the next morning? could he have taken his shoes off and put them on top of the mat and then when he went down into the mat, could they have fallen in behind him? I don't know.
The videotape is not continuous, it records in "shots" that are several seconds apart and it is motion-sensitive. So it doesn't record anything when there is no movement in the gym to the best of my understanding. Regardless of the issue with the non-bloody shoe, I am told the videotape does not show any Kendrick leave the gym, doesn't show anyone come into the gym, doesn't show anyone unrolling and then rolling up a mat.
He was not found in a white rolled up wrestling mat, he was found in a blue heavy foam cheerleading mat. These mats are six feet tall when stood up and they are extremely heavy. They are foam rubber about 1 -2 inches thick, and the internal diameter varies depending on how strong the people were who rolled them up. He was found in one that was against the wall, and there were 15-20 mats stacked around it. He could not have rocked it over, it was impossible. He could not have been heard yelling for help. The investigators I talked to said he would have probably gone unconscious in 30 minutes. In January, there were no acoustic panels on the gym walls to help absorb noise. When I was in the gym and there were only 3 of us, the noise of the 3 of us talking was echoing all around the gym, and I can only imagine the deafening sound of a gym filled with a class of 30-40 students. He could not have been heard, I just don't see how it would have been possible for him to have been heard.
I believe the preponderance of the evidence and the GBI autopsy. I believe it was a tragic accident.
yeah yeah yeah

Davenport, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Leigh Touchton wrote:
matt, they didn't release the video because of a federal law called FERPA. If you don't want to read the other threads and get educated, well, I can't make you. Attorney Chevene King has known for 9 months that he could get a judge to rule on allowing him to see the videotape, and he's been told repeatedly to come in and make an in camera inspection, which he has failed to do.
The attorney is lying to the public about this issue. He tells people he can't get the videotape because the school is denying him access and then he begs for money so he can file lawsuits to force them to release the video.
I went to middle school with his younger brother.(St. Teresa's Catholic School--my father was CO of RVAH 7 at NAS Albany, this would have been in the early seventies). Everyone in Albany, Georgia, at that time had the highest respect for his father, famous civil rights attorney C.B. King. In my opinion, Chevene King has severely damaged his reputation by lying to the public about this case.
Schools are increasingly using security cameras as a tool to monitor and improve student safety. Images of students captured on security videotapes that are maintained by the school's law enforcement unit are not considered education records under FERPA. Accordingly, these videotapes may be shared with parents of students whose images are on the video and with outside law enforcement authorities, as appropriate. Schools that do not have a designated law enforcement unit might consider designating an employee to serve as the "law enforcement unit" in order to maintain the security camera and determine the appropriate circumstances in which the school would disclose recorded images.

The school can release the videos under FERPA. They choose not to. Nice try on using a big government acronym and trying to mislead people.
Seriously

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

yeah yeah yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
Schools are increasingly using security cameras as a tool to monitor and improve student safety. Images of students captured on security videotapes that are maintained by the school's law enforcement unit are not considered education records under FERPA. Accordingly, these videotapes may be shared with parents of students whose images are on the video and with outside law enforcement authorities, as appropriate. Schools that do not have a designated law enforcement unit might consider designating an employee to serve as the "law enforcement unit" in order to maintain the security camera and determine the appropriate circumstances in which the school would disclose recorded images.
The school can release the videos under FERPA. They choose not to. Nice try on using a big government acronym and trying to mislead people.
. Do you even read the crap you write? Shared with law enforcement...roger that Shared with parents of kids whose faces are on the video...roger that

Does it say okay to release video to cnn? Apparently the parents came in with a letter from the attorney demanding they release the video to cnn. School is going to refuse that unless judge makes a ruling .
Toad Armstrong

Valdosta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

yeah yeah yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah,Yeah,

•Generally, schools must have written permission from the parent or eligible student in order to release any information from a student's education record. However, FERPA allows schools to disclose those records, without consent, to the following parties or under the following conditions (34 CFR § 99.31):
&#9702;School officials with legitimate educational interest;

&#9702; Other schools to which a student is transferring;

&#9702; Specified officials for audit or evaluation purposes;

&#9702; Appropriate parties in connection with financial aid to a student;

&#9702; Organizations conducting certain studies for or on behalf of the school;

&#9702; Accrediting organizations;

&#9702; To comply with a judicial order or lawfully issued subpoena;

&#9702; Appropriate officials in cases of health and safety emergencies; and

&#9702; State and local authorities, within a juvenile justice system, pursuant to specific State law.

Me thinks the Lawyers will need a court order under line 6. The Lawyers remind me of the movie Dumb and Dumber. Has Moore left his office yet? We are all ready to get out of town.
Leigh Touchton

Valdosta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

If I were on the school board, I would ORDER the attorney not to release anything to these parents and their untruthful attorney.

The parents have allowed irresponsible slander of children to take place on their RIP Kendrick facebook pages. They've allowed people to accuse children BY NAME of being part of a murder cover up conspiracy. I would not release anything to these irresponsible "pillars of the community" without a court order from a judge.
Leigh Touchton

Valdosta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Again, the father told me the identity of a student he believed killed his son. I followed up and The.Story.Fell.Apart.
Toad Armstrong

Valdosta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

yeah yeah yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank God you aren't on the school board...order..double fried french fries..i've seen you on you tube you're not the skinniest leigh...
Yeah,yeah, All appreciate your contributions on here. And you are a very funny person. However, your personal attacks displays your immaturity....don’t you think?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of58
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••