Ontario Man Arrested For Soliciting i...

Ontario Man Arrested For Soliciting in Louisa

There are 13 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Nov 15, 2010, titled Ontario Man Arrested For Soliciting in Louisa. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

On 11/13/10, Alan J. Sauve of Windsor, Ontario, Canada was arrested outside of Detroit, Michigan for using a communication system to solicit sex from a minor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

Just sayin

United States

#1 Nov 15, 2010
Disgusting...
guesswho

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Nov 15, 2010
Why is sex crime always connected in Lousia co.?
RNR

Free Union, VA

#3 Nov 15, 2010
I by no means condone this type of behavior, but it seems like entrapment, not to mention the time and money spent on trying to catch these predators. Quite frankly, if a juvenile is on line trying to hook up w/ somebody, regardless if they think its another juvenile or an adult, the child has issues that need to be addressed. What happens to the child after the other party is arrested for soliciting, chances are, they're back on line looking for another hookup
well-

United States

#4 Nov 15, 2010
actually Louisa Co. police are on top of their form when it comes to investigating and catching these perverts. Unfortunately most of the time a crime has to occur before they can even know to go after someone. The PD in Louisa does a great job. They aren't to blame for the "quality of people" who might or might not live in their county...
Louisa Resident

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Nov 15, 2010
guesswho wrote:
Louisa just always catches them!
molly

Scottsville, VA

#6 Nov 15, 2010
Louisa Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Louisa just always catches them!
No,They have a internet crime unit just to catch them in any county. Bedford county over near Roanoke also have one..........
molly

Scottsville, VA

#7 Nov 15, 2010
guesswho wrote:
They have a internet crime unit just to catch them in any county. Bedford county over near Roanoke also have one..........
sexb

United States

#8 Nov 15, 2010
i think that was wrong what alan did.he should get time in jail.and be punished. that my opinion.
Just sayin

United States

#9 Nov 16, 2010
RNR wrote:
I by no means condone this type of behavior, but it seems like entrapment, not to mention the time and money spent on trying to catch these predators. Quite frankly, if a juvenile is on line trying to hook up w/ somebody, regardless if they think its another juvenile or an adult, the child has issues that need to be addressed. What happens to the child after the other party is arrested for soliciting, chances are, they're back on line looking for another hookup
Well the child did report this, so she probably wasn't trying to "hookup" with anyone.
Hiway

Kernersville, NC

#10 Nov 19, 2010
Good job! One less pedophile off the streets, this guy is sick and to think all of the effort he put into trying to meet up with this underage girl.Urgh! makes me digusted
From-Emeryville Ont

Toronto, Canada

#11 Jun 4, 2014
And to think I worked with this man driving bus @ G. & L. Stevenson's Transport.
He seemed like a quiet, but friendly man. Never dressed good for any of the parties Stevenson's held, but was always there. I am soo glad you caught him. Hats off to those who did
Terry

Newport News, VA

#12 Dec 28, 2015
Just sayin wrote:
Disgusting...
Need to put him away and through away the key &#128273;
Dateless Laval Policeman

Winnipeg, Canada

#13 Dec 29, 2015
well- wrote:
actually Louisa Co. police are on top of their form when it comes to investigating and catching these perverts. Unfortunately most of the time a crime has to occur before they can even know to go after someone. The PD in Louisa does a great job. They aren't to blame for the "quality of people" who might or might not live in their county...
Can I get a list of the Kids please ?
I could help out here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisa County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fatal Tractor Trailer Accident on I-64 in Louisa (Dec '10) Aug 9 Ashley 19
News Lake Anna is sprouting (Apr '10) Feb '16 Trump 26
News Authorities Investigate Louisa County Murder (Jun '07) Jan '14 gorga sates 19
News One dead after single vehicle accident in Louisa (Aug '10) Sep '13 sam 8
News Louisa Mustang Preservation Raising Funds to Se... (May '13) Jul '13 LMP 5
News Charlottesville Company to Host 'Downtown Mile' (Jun '13) Jun '13 Eaglescout1984 1
News State Police Looking for Man Wanted in Fatal Lo... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Old Hare 22
More from around the web