Louisa General District Court Bomb Th...

Louisa General District Court Bomb Threat - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and Weather

There are 4 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Aug 4, 2011, titled Louisa General District Court Bomb Threat - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and Weather. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

Louisa County General District Court was evacuated briefly Thursday morning after a woman called threatening to bomb the building if she couldn't get an appointment with the judge.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

notknowmuch

Crozet, VA

#1 Aug 4, 2011
Oh yeah like that's the sure way to get a sit down with a judge! Somebody HAD to be drunk!
wondering

AOL

#2 Aug 4, 2011
Can't they give us more info than that??
TEX

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Aug 4, 2011
If they catch her, she will get her wish and a little time to regret that call
CONFUSION

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Aug 4, 2011
If they found out who she is? That should not be a QUESTION if they find out. They can track down everyone else or should I say everyone they want to. Depending who this person is ...whether it will be publicized or not. Give those officers something to do except ride up and down the street all day and night.
Louisa County stays on the news at least 2 or 3 times a month.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisa County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prison Officers Alone Aug '17 Prison Officers A... 1
News Lake Anna is sprouting (Apr '10) Jun '17 Goingtolakeanna 27
News Family of Teen Accused of Hitting Crowd with Ca... (May '11) Jan '17 Louisa10 19
News Fatal Tractor Trailer Accident on I-64 in Louisa (Dec '10) Aug '16 Ashley 19
News Ontario Man Arrested For Soliciting in Louisa (Nov '10) Dec '15 Dateless Laval Po... 13
News Authorities Investigate Louisa County Murder (Jun '07) Jan '14 gorga sates 19
News One dead after single vehicle accident in Louisa (Aug '10) Sep '13 sam 8
More from around the web