Chavers Sentenced To Five Years

Chavers Sentenced To Five Years

There are 12 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Feb 22, 2010, titled Chavers Sentenced To Five Years. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

The woman who admitted to stuffing her dead boyfriend's body in a well in Louisa County learned her fate Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

whatajoke

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Feb 22, 2010
The system will never cease to amaze me! After everything she did and she gets 5 years?? I won't even try to understand this one.
whatajoke

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Feb 22, 2010
She'll still have time to go out and find another one to "dispose" of.
The Bird

Covington, VA

#3 Feb 22, 2010
whatajoke wrote:
She'll still have time to go out and find another one to "dispose" of.
It could be what the authorities are doing is waiting for her to serve her time and upon release arrest her for murder. That way she will serve more time. Seeing as how she pleaded guilty, they will use that plea against her in the murder trial. She could actually be looking at the death penalty
thinking free

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Feb 22, 2010
Looks like shes already been visited by the grim reaper.
Tina

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Feb 22, 2010
What a slap in the face for Bowles family.
Does anyone remember how many years the young man got for running a car through a house on Rio Road? Wasn't it 55 years???
The Bear

Dillwyn, VA

#6 Feb 23, 2010
The Bird wrote:
<quoted text>
It could be what the authorities are doing is waiting for her to serve her time and upon release arrest her for murder. That way she will serve more time. Seeing as how she pleaded guilty, they will use that plea against her in the murder trial. She could actually be looking at the death penalty
You got it, Bird. The play continues.
Disillusioned

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Feb 23, 2010
OK, now charge her for premeditated murder. And can't the family try her in civil court, too? And whatever assets she may have should be sold and given back to the government for all the money she stole from social security.
whatajoke

Charlottesville, VA

#8 Feb 23, 2010
Tina wrote:
What a slap in the face for Bowles family.
Does anyone remember how many years the young man got for running a car through a house on Rio Road? Wasn't it 55 years???
It was something like that, but according to some post on that thread he had numerous other run-ins and quite a record, but like I said I'll never figure it out..
NEIGHBOR

Arlington, TX

#9 Feb 23, 2010
that is the second body that she had disposed of what about the first body did she ever get into any trouble for that or did she get 5 yrs for disposing of both bodies?!?!?!?!?!
The Bird

Covington, VA

#10 Feb 24, 2010
NEIGHBOR wrote:
that is the second body that she had disposed of what about the first body did she ever get into any trouble for that or did she get 5 yrs for disposing of both bodies?!?!?!?!?!
Second?
How do you get 5 years

Charlottesville, VA

#11 Feb 24, 2010
Well, Well, Well
NEIGHBOR

Arlington, TX

#12 Feb 25, 2010
yeah, she buried a body in the back yard where she used to live and collected the social security checks on that one also. I'm not sure if it was a parent or another boyfriend (husband).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisa County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fatal Tractor Trailer Accident on I-64 in Louisa (Dec '10) Aug '16 Ashley 19
News Lake Anna is sprouting (Apr '10) Feb '16 Trump 26
News Ontario Man Arrested For Soliciting in Louisa (Nov '10) Dec '15 Dateless Laval Po... 13
News Authorities Investigate Louisa County Murder (Jun '07) Jan '14 gorga sates 19
News One dead after single vehicle accident in Louisa (Aug '10) Sep '13 sam 8
News Louisa Mustang Preservation Raising Funds to Se... (May '13) Jul '13 LMP 5
News Charlottesville Company to Host 'Downtown Mile' (Jun '13) Jun '13 Eaglescout1984 1
More from around the web