FEMA Approves More than $5M in Grants...

FEMA Approves More than $5M in Grants for Louisa Quake Victims - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA N...

There are 3 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Dec 5, 2011, titled FEMA Approves More than $5M in Grants for Louisa Quake Victims - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA N.... In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

The NBC29 Newsroom received the following release from Louisa County and the Federal Emergency Management Agency: One month after federal disaster aid was made available for Louisa County earthquake survivors, more than $5 million in grants has been approved, officials of the Federal Emergency Management Agency and the Virginia Department of ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

Typical

Ashburn, VA

#1 Dec 5, 2011
My home suffered serious hail damage last summer, where is my gov't handout?
heh

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Dec 5, 2011
say TU Mr obama
Hakin Ali Hakin

United States

#3 Dec 6, 2011
How about Fluvana? We got hit pretty hard. Foundations and cellars with serious cracks in the walls!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisa County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Louisa to Discuss Dog Barking Ordinance (Sep '08) Feb '18 No sleep at Our H... 7
Prison Officers Alone (Aug '17) Aug '17 Prison Officers A... 1
News Lake Anna is sprouting (Apr '10) Jun '17 Goingtolakeanna 27
News Family of Teen Accused of Hitting Crowd with Ca... (May '11) Jan '17 Louisa10 19
News Fatal Tractor Trailer Accident on I-64 in Louisa (Dec '10) Aug '16 Ashley 19
News Ontario Man Arrested For Soliciting in Louisa (Nov '10) Dec '15 Dateless Laval Po... 13
News Authorities Investigate Louisa County Murder (Jun '07) Jan '14 gorga sates 19