"Public Advocate" becoming publicly p...

"Public Advocate" becoming publicly paranoid

There are 1 comment on the www.boxturtlebulletin.com story from Jun 10, 2010, titled "Public Advocate" becoming publicly paranoid. In it, www.boxturtlebulletin.com reports that:

Delgaudio may be the least effective anti-gay activist ever. Although his Public Advocate of the United States organization spends over a million bucks each year “fighting overtime against the Radical Homosexual lobby”, you’ve probably never heard of him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.boxturtlebulletin.com.

Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#1 Jun 11, 2010
From Delgaudio:

"In the past, strangers follow my family around town…

Idling cars sit across the street at all hours of the night…"

Geeze, Delgaudio; that's not us. Gay guys are busy doing something else all night long; and it doesn't involve cars.

That's the IRS stalking your money trail. A million dollars a year and nothing to show except a stack of cancelled "yard work" checks should give you a clue.

Duh!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Loudoun County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man shot puppy in self-defense, authorities say Oct '16 AlexGeise 2
Loudoun County Criminal Mugshots and Arrests Re... Oct '16 Olivia 2
News Hillary Clinton: Child care now costs more than... (May '16) May '16 Three Days 1
News Clinton launches general-election swing in Va. ... (May '16) May '16 Truth 73
Virginia Medicaid Expansion (Feb '16) Feb '16 Patient X 1
News LuAnn Bennett Announces Run for Congress (Dec '15) Dec '15 Vrmaddox 1
News D.C.-area tornado watch (Jun '15) Jun '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 7
More from around the web